Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao @ the guy who read a couple words of my OP, then felt the need to announce his disinterest to the whole thread, as if i made this for him.

but yay, new fan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Being a poo poo troll is the real comedy here.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Come on, NEET! Get the cop to murder himself!

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
NEET is so absolutely awful that he's going to be charged with his parents murder when he didn't actually do it.

:master:

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Foul Ole Ron posted:

NEET is so absolutely awful that he's going to be charged with his parents murder when he didn't actually do it.

Any schmuck like this one would fold and babble every last iota of his thought process to the detective the second that they turned the screws on him in even the tiniest way, so I'll be dissapoint as gently caress if this doesn't happen and he instead turns out to be some kind of *SCHINK SFX* stone cold killa.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

CrazyLoon posted:

Any schmuck like this one would fold and babble every last iota of his thought process to the detective the second that they turned the screws on him in even the tiniest way, so I'll be dissapoint as gently caress if this doesn't happen and he instead turns out to be some kind of *SCHINK SFX* stone cold killa.

This definitely won't happen, the cop's already near certain he's hiding something and Tohru's already near certain he's gotten away with it. Tohru's in way way way way over his head

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i entertained y'all with many updates during my day off, so now entertain me at work with your shitposts :v:
:justpost:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Foul Ole Ron posted:

i'm pretty sure he did it, and what we saw was a lie he was telling the cop?

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr. Steak posted:

i entertained y'all with many updates during my day off, so now entertain me at work with your shitposts :v:
:justpost:

Thanks for all the updates. Thought you were going to turn into the actual NEET and leave us blue balled. How far are we into the story so far?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Mr. Steak posted:

lmao @ the guy who read a couple words of my OP, then felt the need to announce his disinterest to the whole thread, as if i made this for him.

but yay, new fan!

that's his gimmick. He goes into threads and says something stupid to the OP in hopes you will be mad at him. He is a master of puppets, so be careful.

Also NEET's parents must have been pretty hosed up in their own right, honestly. Their first and immediate response is to kill themselves.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A_Account posted:

Thanks for all the updates. Thought you were going to turn into the actual NEET and leave us blue balled. How far are we into the story so far?

Nah, my life's gonna be pretty stable for the foreseeable future, so you can expect a return to actual once a day (or way more sometimes) updates.

How far into the story are we? Well, I'm never gonna tell you if we're approaching an ending, cuz that's no fun. Also, it varies by route. But as for the number of pages available on the entire website... we've seen less than a 20th of them so far.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Also NEET's parents must have been pretty hosed up in their own right, honestly. Their first and immediate response is to kill themselves.

The scene is definitely an exaggeration, but irl Japanese culture/history is MEGA steeped in suicide.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr. Steak posted:

The scene is definitely an exaggeration, but irl Japanese culture/history is MEGA steeped in suicide.

They even have a whole forest dedicated to their love for suicide. Quite sad really.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Looking forward to an eternity of NEET Mr. Steak Sir, thank you for your service.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Looking forward to watching NEET getting jacked in prison. That or the Ace Attorney styled courtroom arc.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Imo, everyone he meets should off themselves because they can't believe they share the same world with Tohru.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Tohru will def represent himself. :neet:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lofi posted:

Tohru will def represent himself. :neet:

lmao nice one

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
God drat. I sure didn't think he'd actually kill them. Holy poo poo.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(the upcoming 50-page court arc, pictured below)

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Objection! This clearly takes place in Japan and not Japanifornia, so Phoenix Wright would have nothing to do with this. :colbert:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Haifisch posted:

Objection! This clearly takes place in Japan and not Japanifornia, so Phoenix Wright would have nothing to do with this. :colbert:

His Japanese cousin Fushichou Daiku will handle the case.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
To be honest I am not going to bother trying to guess where this goes, so far my ideas have been nothing close to reality so at this point I am along for the crazy Japanese ride and I have some idea how crazy Japanese rides can be.

Could OP hire a translator so that when he dies before this is finished there's someone else to carry the torch? (nvm I'll also be dead so it doesn't matter)

A_Account fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Aug 11, 2019

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Mr. Steak posted:

Nah, my life's gonna be pretty stable for the foreseeable future, so you can expect a return to actual once a day (or way more sometimes) updates.

How far into the story are we? Well, I'm never gonna tell you if we're approaching an ending, cuz that's no fun. Also, it varies by route. But as for the number of pages available on the entire website... we've seen less than a 20th of them so far.

I know our initial options were 'get a job' or 'life of crime', but are there further branches off the story for both routes?

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Mr. Steak posted:

But as for the number of pages available on the entire website... we've seen less than a 20th of them so far.

:eyepoop:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LadyPictureShow posted:

I know our initial options were 'get a job' or 'life of crime', but are there further branches off the story for both routes?

yep.

not too frequently because the branches pretty much always spawn an entire additional comic

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I'm surprised Tohru can pull his attention away from this guy's nose

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Devils Affricate posted:

I'm surprised Tohru can pull his attention away from this guy's nose

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

is that supposed to be a big honkin' zit or just a light reflection

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

A wart I assumed

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

A superfluous second nose.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

That's his crime sniffer

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kazak posted:

That's his crime sniffer

lmao

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Wanna see this cop use his interrogation skills to completely destroy Tohru's lovely worldview.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

drat. look at that second to last panel. Definitely a pimple, and a fuckin' huge one.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

:murder: