Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Mr. Steak posted:

the forums are working again, y'all.

just one more person vote for chili and confirm my role more

Once I flip please remember that this towny is calling out this mofo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
If I do survive, gonna keep targeting toal and not night kill anyone cos I'm the warm and cuddly Dr. Strange and I love you all.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Chili posted:

Once I flip please remember that this towny is calling out this mofo

Will do chief ##vote Chili

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 10

Chili (5): Mr. Steak, CCKeane, Mr. Steak, Deadbeat Dad, b-minus1, Mr. Steak, Retro Futurist
b-minus1 (2): Toalpaz, Chili
Deadbeat Dad (0): Toalpaz, Deadbeat Dad, Chili, Mr. Steak, Deadbeat Dad, Toalpaz, Mr. Steak, Chili
Mr. Steak (0): Chili, Chili

Not Voting (2): chaoslord, fits

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 09th, 2019 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 3 hours.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
Please let Chili be scum thought the town.

Just lol thought dead chat.

Chili (Doctor Strange, Town Mystic) has been executed.

It is now [b]Night 10
. You have 1 day to get me night actions I'm trying to get this train back on its track. Chugga chugga

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry
There was no kill N10...

...besides this unfortunate mod kill

CCKeane (Fat Thor, Town Vanilla) has been modkilled because some chode didn't bother to check if he was dead or not before talking about the game

He might've lurked his way to victory if not for you! Shame! SHAME!

It is now Day 11. The deadline is Thursday, August 15th at 8 PM EST.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
2-3 scum on last vote, keane and RF are clear. Don't be idiots and just do as I say for the rest of the game please. Vote Dbd for now.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Vote finder please.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

If there's three scum left it's lynch or lose basically.

Steak built up Merks fake doctor claim. He's a scum psych.

Dbd participated in the fake inventor claim.

B- has been playing a scum game and is recipient of a alignment flipping power.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

:siren: that means I need RF CL and Fits to log on and vote Dbd :siren:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 11

Not Voting (8): b-minus1, chaoslord, Chili, Deadbeat Dad, fits, Mr. Steak, Retro Futurist, Toalpaz

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 15th, 2019 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 1 hour.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

It's quiet becomes scum are waiting for a misvote to scum rush Imo. Results steak.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I’m not scum toal and will vote with you. If you’re scum, I will tip my hat to you for an incredible game

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toalpaz posted:

2-3 scum on last vote, keane and RF are clear. Don't be idiots and just do as I say for the rest of the game please. Vote Dbd for now.

haha yeah after last flip i decided to never go against your decision again

results are i rechecked binus and got not killer

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote dbd

no way are there 3 scum left. i believe you wholeheartedly about dbd. binus idk but i've learned to trust you so i will not hesitate to vote binus at your command

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
side note: scum psych with hiding definitely makes sense based on the game's setup, but there's no way i'd continue to hide after 2 sk were dead and multiple vigs used. considering the usefulness of the flipped maf roles (and that its a bad idea to send the gf to kill) i would have probably been killing people instead.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
@squiggs
just treat my vote as toal's vote and let them ##action to change it lol

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak posted:

@squiggs
just treat my vote as toal's vote and let them ##action to change it lol

this but like actually not a joke. if you'll allow it then implement that

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

I’m not scum toal and will vote with you. If you’re scum, I will tip my hat to you for an incredible game

It's literally impossible for me to be scum as the only claimed protection role and two consecutive nights with no NK.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Mr. Steak posted:

##vote dbd

no way are there 3 scum left. i believe you wholeheartedly about dbd. binus idk but i've learned to trust you so i will not hesitate to vote binus at your command

I literally told you to check me because you were concerned about a framer, yet you investigate the guy that had been cleared by you and Yami?

##vote Steak

None of his investigates make any sense. He's been touting his closeness with Toal as a reason for him not being scum but if you pay attention it's always Toal finding out who the scum are and Steak just agreeing with it despite getting funky results on his night actions. He's gonna ride it to victory lol.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Mr. Steak posted:

##vote dbd

Got "not killer" twice on b-minus, cop confirmed Cop cleared him, unless you think b-minus is A SECOND SCUM GODFATHER this makes no sense at all where you won't even trust night actions or your own.

Steak is scum.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I literally told you to check me because you were concerned about a framer

and by doing so you reduced the possibility of me targeting you to zero.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Got "not killer" twice on b-minus, cop confirmed Cop cleared him, unless you think b-minus is A SECOND SCUM GODFATHER this makes no sense at all where you won't even trust night actions or your own.

im only saying my results anymore because toal wants them for clerical reasons. we're wayyy past the point of treating them at face value though. its not like i have anything else to do besides investigate at night so why not keep getting these lovely fake results

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also, most of why i rechecked cop-confirmed binus was to find evidence of my own role being wrong, like that the results are based on rng or something.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Toalpaz posted:

If there's three scum left it's lynch or lose basically.

Steak built up Merks fake doctor claim. He's a scum psych.

Dbd participated in the fake inventor claim.

B- has been playing a scum game and is recipient of a alignment flipping power.

I wish I could paste the PM for the item I got to show you it's not a fake inventor claim. I don't know why you can theorize all these crazy scenarios but can't theorize a role that isn't an inventor that is able to give poo poo out randomly. Again, your whole argument for me saying I had no reason to claim getting something because of Paul being a JOAT or merk saying he got something later is "Well, maybe you all just played bad, I don't know!" which is a poo poo reason for being voted. It makes no sense because I'm town, that's it.

If anything I feel like an idiot for wanting Steak to "clear me" when it's becoming more and more obvious that he is probably one of the last scum. There's a reason I didn't trust his results even early on.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Mr. Steak posted:

and by doing so you reduced the possibility of me targeting you to zero.

With your comments on b-, the fact that you think there are two godfathers and two potential framers (with a scum morpher flip) is puzzling and makes me think you are being misleading on purpose.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deadbeat Dad posted:

He's been touting his closeness with Toal as a reason for him not being scum but if you pay attention it's always Toal finding out who the scum are and Steak just agreeing with it despite getting funky results on his night actions. He's gonna ride it to victory lol.

i have been touting it, but not ever as a reason why i'm not scum. i've been giving reasons consistently throughout thread why i'm not scum which are based on logic, my confirmed actions, and scumhunting in thread

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Mr. Steak posted:

i have been touting it, but not ever as a reason why i'm not scum. i've been giving reasons consistently throughout thread why i'm not scum which are based on logic, my confirmed actions, and scumhunting in thread

I'm doing it by process of elimination.

0.0000.1% chance Toal is scum.
b-minus to me has been cleared early on, I don't think there are two scum godfathers and I think the probability of him being framed to look innocent is very low.
fits is probably the real vig considering there was a scum JOAT
RF and CL are ???

Why is RF cleared again btw?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Why is RF cleared again btw?

my result. aka not really so idfk but toal seems sure.

idk why CL is cleared either but toal is the mafia superstar here lol

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Mr. Steak posted:

my result. aka not really so idfk but toal seems sure.

idk why CL is cleared either but toal is the mafia superstar here lol

This is why I'm not understanding Toal because he's tunneling on the inventor thing. I was also "cleared" but apparently for me that doesn't matter, if your role is legit.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Once again I'm fine being the target but in case I die, look at CL-Steak-RF.

I believe Toal and b- are cleared. Fits is up in the air, but his role makes sense as town.

I think there's a reason Steak isn't really targeting any other people besides who Toal agrees with because it's the safest path to go on and won't get many people voting against him. I don't mind throwing suspicion at 3-4 people because I know I'm town and even if I get lynched, I'm getting information out there.

We should be throwing all results out of the window at this point tbh, besides b- who was actually investigated by a flipped cop.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If steak was scum he would have lied and said he got a killer result on Dbd ##Vote dbd

Let's get this over with

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if we end the day soon can we get a turbo night please? pleeease? @squiggly

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
How are chaoslord, rf and steak cleared

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote dbd

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

b-minus1 posted:

They aren't, or as much as I would be

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

b-minus1 posted:

Just vote me though, not going to convince anybody otherwise today

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Retro Futurist posted:

If steak was scum he would have lied and said he got a killer result on Dbd ##Vote dbd

Let's get this over with

What does this mean? Steak could be scum making fake results to clear people.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
No need to rush this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

What's the point. Me and scum are the only ones playing mafia.