Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Man Summer 4's banner is just stacked in terms of star power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Please let latoria be the 5 star

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Pureauthor posted:

That's a boob joke. It is a boob joke, right? It's not just me? I'm running on three hours of sleep, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Vengarr posted:

Wait, did Summer Musashi duct-tape a longer blade to her dagger? That's incredible.

It looks like Virtuous Treaty from Nier Automata. Combined with her cards being 2B and 2A, it might actually be some deep cut Nier reference.

Omobono posted:

Do you need those 5k hp to activate the skill? If not, who cares, let's cut poo poo up.

Skill costs 5k hp, yes, but it does come with guts and her first skill has a dodge.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

but melt is flat

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Yorokobe

e: I mean I do love Angra and all but this also has the side effect of making every whale I try to add love me, so it's not that bad an idea either

klapman fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Aug 14, 2019

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

I need Penguin Melt.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Schubalts posted:

Skill costs 5k hp, yes, but it does come with guts and her first skill has a dodge.
I meant, does she need to be at 5001 hp or more to use the skill? Some self-damaging skills don't care and will simply leave the user at 1 hp, other do care and can't be triggered if you can't pay the cost.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
So, if I'm not mistaken, following a trend, Summer Lartoria will be the next banner's 5* Ruler, with Okita and Melt being its 4*s, because we've never to my knowledge had a banner with 2 5* Summer Servants on it.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Omobono posted:

I meant, does she need to be at 5001 hp or more to use the skill? Some self-damaging skills don't care and will simply leave the user at 1 hp, other do care and can't be triggered if you can't pay the cost.

That, I don't know, yet. I'll check against some hands.

But Summer Musashi fires rainbow beams for her Extra attack, in her third form. Don't need no NP to be a Beam Saber. :swoon:

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
"What color is your beam?"

"Yes."

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y15ag4ou6V8

Huh. So this it what it feels like to be in love.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Omobono posted:

Checked it. It's the type that will reduce HP to 1 if you're below 5k.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Since Lartoria is in the event, I really want the CQ to be an all KotR quest, and they all have their Gifts. So you have Mordred NPing every turn, Gawain NPing every two turns, Lancelot Ruler, and Tristan only weak to Sabers. Throw in Mash, Gareth, Lartoria Summer, and just for kicks, give them Merlin too. I really want the player to have to use their CS.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I got Summer Okki off of tickets and Summer Musashi in one of my rolls, FGO summers continue to be good to me.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I think musashi also has a different cut-in (serious v winking) based on whether she's doing the hilarious English NP line or not.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Pureauthor posted:

If Banner 2 has Summer Okita the wallets are gonna hit the floor

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Gologle posted:

Since Lartoria is in the event, I really want the CQ to be an all KotR quest, and they all have their Gifts. So you have Mordred NPing every turn, Gawain NPing every two turns, Lancelot Ruler, and Tristan only weak to Sabers. Throw in Mash, Gareth, Lartoria Summer, and just for kicks, give them Merlin too. I really want the player to have to use their CS.

Has there ever even been a Mash/shadow version as an enemy?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Vengarr posted:

If Banner 2 has Summer Okita the wallets are gonna hit the floor

She's in the event commercial, so yes.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gologle posted:

So, if I'm not mistaken, following a trend, Summer Lartoria will be the next banner's 5* Ruler, with Okita and Melt being its 4*s, because we've never to my knowledge had a banner with 2 5* Summer Servants on it.
i think some of the event text has implied melt is a foreigner, no info on what okita is tho

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I'm gonna cry

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I got Musashi afterall on a ticket and used the free max ascend on her. No regrets.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

The free ascend was perfectly timed to be saved for a summer SSR.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Is this free Ascension a JP thing right now or did I miss something in this current EN event?

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Its a JP 4th anniversary thing.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I got Musashi afterall on a ticket and used the free max ascend on her. No regrets.

Same

Mostly so my Heroes Proof or what I have left wasn't eaten up and also I need QP for Vegas

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I got summer Carmilla and Musashi so I'm 100% happy right now. Not so much on getting crime grandpa from the paid gacha though.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
https://twitter.com/WT_Fits/status/1161706725243834368

Also, got Foreigner Hokusai on the paid GSSR a little while back, and also managed to single pull Munenori from the Anniversary banner. :unsmith:

Still incredibly bummed out that I only managed to get NP 2 Saber Fran from Summer 2 on NA. Don't get me wrong, Saber Fran is great, but I was really hoping that Nobu and Nito at least would join me on NA the way they did on JP. :smith:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

grats

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

klapman posted:

Is this free Ascension a JP thing right now or did I miss something in this current EN event?

For JP anniversary everybody gets a free max ascend (within 90 days?) for one servant of choice. Only max ascend though, so they'll still need post-asc 4 leveling.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Motto posted:

For JP anniversary everybody gets a free max ascend (within 90 days?) for one servant of choice. Only max ascend though, so they'll still need post-asc 4 leveling.

Badass, wish I had that for Nito right now honestly

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Camilla took some pointers from Cleo for that Quick card animation.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

klapman posted:

Yorokobe

e: I mean I do love Angra and all but this also has the side effect of making every whale I try to add love me, so it's not that bad an idea either

Get on my level.

Occasionally I hop on to 10FP from my All slot and that is the best joke in all of FGO

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

BisbyWorl posted:

Get on my level.

Occasionally I hop on to 10FP from my All slot and that is the best joke in all of FGO

Is he NP5, though.

I've burned a million or two FP and still not picked up NP2.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

BisbyWorl posted:

Get on my level.

Oh don't worry, I just need some bones and I can get all his stuff to 6, and then the game will be truly afoot.

If we ever get him up to 2,000/2,000 fous there should be a reward of 50 SQ. Oh yeah, I've got him at NP2 and even that was super unlikely, but I've seen someone have him at 5. Now's the time to keep trying, cause more 1-2 star servants are going to be added soon I hear.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Vengarr posted:

Is he NP5, though.

I've burned a million or two FP and still not picked up NP2.

Only NP1, but I only roll FP on events I'm not throwing quartz at so I go long periods without rolling for him.

I have 235 FP 10 rolls stocked for Nerofest.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
My JP Angra is lvl 100, 10/10/10, NP4 with his Bond CE. :smug:

(He still eludes me in NA)

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

And I got the Raikou I was after today!

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

klapman posted:

Oh don't worry, I just need some bones and I can get all his stuff to 6, and then the game will be truly afoot.

If we ever get him up to 2,000/2,000 fous there should be a reward of 50 SQ. Oh yeah, I've got him at NP2 and even that was super unlikely, but I've seen someone have him at 5. Now's the time to keep trying, cause more 1-2 star servants are going to be added soon I hear.

1: Two years is not soon
2: The number of 1-3 stars has no effect on the odds of rolling a 0*
3: I have him at np4 and I’ve been playing for one year, the trick is to get unlucky