Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

The last pub game I played someone queued for Soft Support Ogre and went offlane with me, went 0/5 and his only inventory item was a glove of haste until he got his midas at 20 minutes. Game ended at 24 minutes. Lord help us.

Midas can work on support Ogre but only if you're rolling. I mean, look at this offlane Ogre, he goes Bracer-Wand-Phase before it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Wow what a DW ult

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
TAIGA

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Brood isn't a good enough hero to solo carry poo poo like this imo

I'm assuming a farmed brood will create enough space for heroes like Arc to farm later on but good god I didn't expect Arc to get shut down this hard

Also holy poo poo that DW ult

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah Secret can absolutely win this, especially when they start getting like 600 gold a kill like they did for the DP

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

that fear felt real good

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Fuckin sick fear

ReWinter
Nov 23, 2008

Perpetually Perturbed

Ravus posted:

Secret are playing mid-late and Alliance don't have a late game, unless they are like, highground by 25 minutes they still lose.

This, they drafted to do exactly what they're doing and while it's going well they have to turn it into like every outer tower in the next few minutes or it's right there for secret. Warden gets to midas twice, it's not like he can't catch up back into the game

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Also relevant but Tiny is incredibly strong. Neither Arc Warden nor Brood is going to be able to stand up to Tiny once he gets aghs, and can barely survive now with just a blink dagger

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
wow alliance is doing it

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
letls GO alliance hgahahaha

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Offlane kunkka is also gonna be a big deal this tournament

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
someone page therat

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Tiny can scale but Alliance don't have tower hitters other than when DP ult is up.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

emdash posted:

Offlane Zai is also gonna be a big deal this tournament

:dings:

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Tiny hits towers if they have a solar crest or he just has a lot of attack speed

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
I wonder why they never went back to the format of the first multicast during TI4, where they had all the games playing at once and would switch between them when interesting plays happened, along with making great one-liners when switching games like how their multicasting was more impactful than one of the game's Ogre Magi.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I wonder why they're not actually using twitch's built in multicast lol

they probably don't know that it exists

ReWinter
Nov 23, 2008

Perpetually Perturbed
Tiny with 400 last hits right now, love it

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

Asking the real questions.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

schmitty9800 posted:

Tiny can scale but Alliance don't have tower hitters other than when DP ult is up.

I mean, that's a very very big thing to exclude when talking about pushing potential.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

emdash posted:

Tiny hits towers if they have a solar crest or he just has a lot of attack speed

BioThermo posted:

I mean, that's a very very big thing to exclude when talking about pushing potential.

Oh they can make it work but there's other cores who would have gotten two sets there. Once the Tiny's tree ran out they stopped doing damage.

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber
I'm just here to say lulquid

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

I think maybe the arc and the brood was a little much

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
I'm here for OD and fogged getting surprised and delighted by a pretty good hero damage graphic

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

did nisha drink like a bunch of tap water last night hes been super outa position a few times this game

ReWinter
Nov 23, 2008

Perpetually Perturbed
Yeah turns out winning straight out by 25 minutes is really hard, I think Secret are in good position now

e: lmao nevermind apparently

ReWinter fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Aug 15, 2019

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Bad push there Alliance. Death Prophet was playing like he was going to get a guaranteed false promise but didn't get it

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

IcePhoenix posted:

It sucks mad rear end

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Beautiful toss

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Ok this is a really fun first game of TI. Fat Spida vs Big Rock.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

LGD beats Chaos, bring on MORE underlord buffs.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

lmao

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Broodmother becoming a raid boss at level 20 is always great.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

TaIgA

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
TAIGA?!?!?!?!

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

TAIGA?!?!?!?!?!?

ReWinter
Nov 23, 2008

Perpetually Perturbed
the snaaaatch

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

what an aegis steal holy poo poo

Adbot