Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

someday people will figure out the forbidden technique of "Not giving Abed the 'duse"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Game 1 was equally as chaotic. Infamous vs OG was also a poo poo show of constant fights. Like 25+ kills in 15 mins in a game

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/PWRD_DOTA2/status/1160511273735479298

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
You know what, I'm really kinda digging this nighttime TI, it's pretty nice on the west coast

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

IncendiaC posted:

im so upset i trusted some random esports site for today's fantasy picks. it said to pick sumail and rtz and i didn't think to question the fact that eg are in fact really bad

Man not sure which person you listened to cause that sounded like a bad idea. Most of the stuff I checked were like pick VG and some NAVI players like Crystallize and Sonneiko and skip EG since they are underperforming.

I regret putting in Fly honestly, should have put in notail instead

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

You know what, I'm really kinda digging this nighttime TI, it's pretty nice on the west coast

Yea same, I'm on AK time so it's almost perfect for me. The last few games are a bit too late but I can watch 90% of the stream without disrupting my day.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

EG's other two sets today are against RNG and VG so they could legit be 0-6 today lol

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Newbee getting thrashed so bad the multistream had to cut away

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Alliance going full tower defense lol

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This game is a clown fiesta I love it

44 kills at 28 minutes

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
Man w33.haa loving sucks.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Alliance can't do anything to this Bristle

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I love TI powerhouse Mineski.

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar
Man liquid loving sucks.

Cant wait for the drama when liquid are knocked out in groups and kick w33.haa before they even get on the plane.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
That TNC Bristle was incredible.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

TowerofOil posted:

Man liquid loving sucks.

Cant wait for the drama when liquid are knocked out in groups and kick w33.haa before they even get on the plane.

Nah, it's EG who won't make it out of groups.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Khisanth Magus posted:

Nah, it's EG who won't make it out of groups.

it could technically be both

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Man. Godz is kinda terrible. Tobi may be annoying but Godz is literally saying PSG LGD is winning fights when Newbee clearly has a fight won.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
This newbee / lgd game is real good

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Hey, Newbee finally closed a game out.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
:911:

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
well that's another comeback from megas

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

What is Ogre's winrate at this point? It seems way too good to pass up with multicast midas and hex.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

ame with an endless string of bizarre choices that game

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
yea honestly that win was more due to ame making some real dumb decisions and the rest of lgd trying to (unsuccessfully) bail him out

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
ANA CARRY IO

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Man. Godz is kinda terrible. Tobi may be annoying but Godz is literally saying PSG LGD is winning fights when Newbee clearly has a fight won.

Yeah this is why I don't mind tobi, as long as he's paired with a decent color commentator. He's bad at game theory (and tbh basically everything else) but he brings the hype and knows how to call what's going on better than most.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

UH?????????

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

lmao, this OG draft owns and I look forward to it failing spectacularly.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

UH?????????

i do not understand

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
What the absolute gently caress is this draft

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
man, I feel like this draft kinda made sense with ana on axe, topson SD and Ceb tree but this is more beautiful and more baffling

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

Andrast posted:

i do not understand

Ana is a pos 1/2 player on OG, that's a core IO.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Carry Io works better than you would think. Some did it in one of my pubs the other day and no one punished it and 40min in he's like 39,000 networth.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

i guess the plan is get some damage items, hit 25, and tether your windranger? but uhh i'm not sure this game's gonna last that long

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

carry io is a legit thing but you usually play it mid or offlane, pos 1 io is insane

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
this is the teabag strat

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
carry io is looking good so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
this game is nuts