Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

post itt every time your body is decaying due to old age

fart simpson fucked around with this message at 12:15 on May 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

yo

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

my lower back just went out and it really hurts to sit in a chair

just throw me in the trash i guess

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

im old as gently caress closer to the void every second :fuckyeah:

all the metal nails and rods that the doctors surgically attached to my bones in my energetic and slightly stupid teens and 20's now ache like gently caress

but at least I didn't have to pay the doctors for the pleasure. thanks your tax dollars, nz.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i went to the hospital wednesday at midnight for a work induced anxiety attack and now i'm on blood pressure meds and all hosed up on brain pills. owns

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i have my girlfriend pop my si joint every couple days to relieve constant low lvl back pain

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I can’t post continuously every second, op.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Jonny 290 posted:

i went to the hospital wednesday at midnight for a work induced anxiety attack and now i'm on blood pressure meds and all hosed up on brain pills. owns

ive been on blood pressure medication for a bit now, too. makes me feel old but also makes me feel less like im going to explode.

i inherited from both my parents, thanks, mom and dad

GPF
Jul 20, 2000

Kidney Buddies
Oven Wrangler
yo

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

I’m still in my 20s. I am fit and powerful

pram
Jun 10, 2001
im 32 op. just have shoulder pain from an old bike injury also probably getting carpal tunnel pain thx for asking

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

your welcome :)

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
hello.

i deal with being old through alcoholism and hopes of liver disease

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

rotor retirement home appreciation station

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I'm 27 I shouldn't be decaying from old age yet but welp, here we are.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
yeah well unfortunately for you decay as a function of age isn't continuous and the second you turn 30 it'll immediately jump an order of magnitude

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Oh no. My house isn't accessible at all.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i turned 35 this year and it was like my body had a built in switch to automatically slow my metabolism by 90%

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

I'm 49. My body is out of inodes.

object-a
Aug 3, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
bump

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

you should probably go have that checked, it might be malignant

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

r u ready to WALK posted:

you should probably go have that checked, it might be malignant

:nice:

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
hurt my side weeks ago doing nothing and it still bothers me what up

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Scott Baio Nudes posted:

hurt my side weeks ago doing nothing and it still bothers me what up

2 years ago i fractured a rib attempting to unbolt a power steering pump from underneath my car.

10 years ago i got a hernia from attempting to unscrew a clutch line from a slave cylinder

i am TERRIBLE underneath cars

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Jonny 290 posted:

2 years ago i fractured a rib attempting to unbolt a power steering pump from underneath my car.

10 years ago i got a hernia from attempting to unscrew a clutch line from a slave cylinder

sounds like you just need to take it easy old man

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

poo poo bro look after yourself

I’ve had a couple of these over the years and they aren’t fun. try to keep work in perspective - it rarely matters even a little bit as much as you think it does

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
everything hurts, stupid human body

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
when I was young I figured medical science would solve all this poo poo by the time I got old. they have utterly failed.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

I had gum surgery this week to graft some skin over a receding gum line below my front bottom teeth

now my mouth is full of sutures and every time I eat something I freak out that I’ll have food stuck there forever. the inside of my mouth looks like something out of saw :waycool:

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

The Management posted:

everything hurts, stupid human body

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Your body is trying to tell you something.

it’s not your knees that are bad, but your posting.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

I just made fun of a friend of mine for turning 40 tomorrow. I turned 40 6 months ago. owned?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Roosevelt posted:

i turned 35 this year and it was like my body had a built in switch to automatically slow my metabolism by 90%

that actually started happening when you turned 30

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Arson Daily posted:

I just made fun of a friend of mine for turning 40 tomorrow. I turned 40 6 months ago. owned?

congrats on almost being dead

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

hello.

i deal with being old through alcoholism and hopes of liver disease

same but chuck on some irritable bowel which I can only hope increases my risk of bowel cancer

but realistically it’ll probably be a heart attack due to my diabetes rather than cirrhosis or bowel cancer

Hed posted:

Your body is trying to tell you something.

it’s not your knees that are bad, but your posting.

lol

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
i can't drink beer any more because of gout and it kills me. haven't had a beer in 18 months and despite that haven't lost a kg.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
take 600mg of allopurinol daily and get stuck back into that sweet nectar

carry around a bottle of colchicine, a handful of prednisone and a fanny pack full of naproxen and drink that beer

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
i'm 36 and i had knee surgery at 16 and back surgery at 26. i'm ancient as gently caress

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Jonny 290 posted:

im serious though i was literally doing nothing and then the side of my buttcheek started hurting. those are all valid injuries by comparison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I am ready for death, bury me with my iPad.