Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
is snyping pages still a thing or am i old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
goddamnit, i did something in my sleep last night and pulled a groin muscle

no, not that one you pervs

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

i can't drink beer any more because of gout and it kills me. haven't had a beer in 18 months and despite that haven't lost a kg.

been off the sauce for a couple years now. tried sneaking a beer/glass of wine on 2 occasions and both times it was unpleasant and the hangover was worse

weed rocks tho

Chopstick Dystopia
Jun 16, 2010

lowest high and highest low loser of: WEED WEE
k
Yesterday I yawned while I was stretching my arms behind my back and I guess I yawned too deeply or something because now whenever I sit up straight my back hurts and I can't breathe properly.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Chopstick Dystopia posted:

Yesterday I yawned while I was stretching my arms behind my back and I guess I yawned too deeply or something because now whenever I sit up straight my back hurts and I can't breathe properly.

lol did you seriously slip a disc yawning? You might have

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

one time during a slow day at work i yawned so hard i pulled a muscle in my neck

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Chopstick Dystopia posted:

lol rip

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i just had a mug of soup

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

OldAlias posted:

I’m still in my 20s. I am fit and powerful

i am now officially 35 but can still pass for late 20s. every day is a fight against my increasing momentum to dad bod despite not yet being a dad of any type

its okay though, despite a young face i have had like 5 small kidney stones and have orthotics for plantar fasciitis and nascent tailors bunions. its foot health month for me so i went proper old prep and bought gold bond foot power too which loving owns during the warm summer

yospos share your old people things you found out actually work. ill also add my knee pillow for sleep that helps relieve the ache in my left knee ive had every morning for years

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Agile Vector posted:

i am now officially 35 but can still pass for late 20s. every day is a fight against my increasing momentum to dad bod despite not yet being a dad of any type

its okay though, despite a young face i have had like 5 small kidney stones and have orthotics for plantar fasciitis and nascent tailors bunions. its foot health month for me so i went proper old prep and bought gold bond foot power too which loving owns during the warm summer

yospos share your old people things you found out actually work. ill also add my knee pillow for sleep that helps relieve the ache in my left knee ive had every morning for years

i take a baby aspirin every day in case i have a stroke or afib again to avoid blood clots.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
poorly phrased, i have not had a stroke yet

although im sure its coming

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Jonny 290 posted:

poorly phrased, i have not had a stroke yet

although im sure its coming

Having a stroke does usually result in coming.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Resting Lich Face posted:

Having a stroke does usually result in coming.

isn't when you die the only time you cum and piss at the same time?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

DiggityDoink posted:

isn't when you die the only time you cum and piss at the same time?

youre not trying hard enough

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Jonny 290 posted:

Yeah I'm pretty sure sounding to the point of bladder penetration could do it if you needed to go and had that as your particular fetish.

This has gone a weird place.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
will you just look at all these whiny little children

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

will you just look at all these whiny little children

why, did you lose your trifocals?

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
Just stop drinking so much and start working out. That's how your body stops falling apart at older age.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

rear end posted:

Just stop drinking

trust me, this is a really big ask for yosposters

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
just halve your daily alcohol intake, then halve that, then halve that

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it always saddens me to see how hostile yosposters are to the very simple and reasonable suggestions of "eat less food" and "don't drink alcohol" when they complain about their manifold health problems

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
itt stymie claims to have emotions lol

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
cool cool, guess we're on to the dehumanization part of the thread

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Agile Vector posted:

myofascial release / trigger point therapy actually works.
this is like a manual for your muscle and flexibility issues:

https://www.amazon.com/Trigger-Point-Therapy-Workbook-Self-Treatment/dp/1572243759

there’s an updated edition of this book but I swear if you look up your knee pain and do the treatment which is probably ironing out a particular spot on your quad or the muscle right underneath that pain will go away

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etJ6RmMPGko

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Jonny 290 posted:

just have your daily alcohol intake, then have that, then have that

Tripling my drinking... great idea!

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Hed posted:

myofascial release / trigger point therapy actually works.
this is like a manual for your muscle and flexibility issues:

https://www.amazon.com/Trigger-Point-Therapy-Workbook-Self-Treatment/dp/1572243759

there’s an updated edition of this book but I swear if you look up your knee pain and do the treatment which is probably ironing out a particular spot on your quad or the muscle right underneath that pain will go away

that is super cool, im gonna check this out! i wasnt active in sports when i was younger, so ive never had to roll out or massage muscles until a few years ago and its all still pretty foreign to me. thanks!

rear end posted:

Just stop drinking so much and start working out. That's how your body stops falling apart at older age.

now that my folks have retired this is their daily routine and they both lost a good amount of weight and look way better

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Wait. Guys. If I get up to exercise I can't be in front of my computer. That sounds horrible!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

I get really sleepy at 11 pm, and can’t stay awake past midnight. Wake up at 6.30 even on weekends.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

axolotl farmer posted:

I get really sleepy at 11 pm, and can’t stay awake past midnight. Wake up at 6.30 even on weekends.

You have a bad case of responsible-adult-itis. Sorry; it's terminal.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

axolotl farmer posted:

6:30, I’ve already been up for an hour. no, I don’t know why.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

The Management posted:

I can’t post continuously every second, op.

me neither, im not as young as i used to be

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

hello.

i deal with being old through alcoholism and hopes of liver disease

liver disease is arguably one of the worst ways to die, drowning in your own blood

but at least the alcohol will make you feel better until then

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

but at least the alcohol will make you feel better until then

I dunno it makes me feel like poo poo but I still do it.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jonny 290 posted:

do yall even know what the Final Level is

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

rear end posted:

i don’t think you can ever stop it tbh

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

rear end posted:

is that really a life worth living?

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

rear end posted:

lol someone beat me to changing pedo pete's av

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I’m glad stymie found a friend though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i think i realized a few days back that i have keyboards that are older than some yosposters