Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

The REAL Goobusters posted:

you are so loving boring dude

I don't know why the crowd is cheering half the time to be fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber
is this some advanced creepy dota jingoism

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Its Rinaldo posted:

cos its ti and their team is winning and they're hype as gently caress

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Its Rinaldo posted:

uh??? yes? Everytime LGD is owning or they show something that shows lgd is doing good. dota is the universal language

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
lol rodger didn't even try to grab that rune

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ravus posted:

I don't even know what VP Should do like. They keep flaming out of TI, which usually needs disband, but then they do SO WELL in the season.

They should try losing half their team to EG and bringing in a pubstar and their coach imo

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Ravus posted:

I don't even know what VP Should do like. They keep flaming out of TI, which usually needs disband, but then they do SO WELL in the season.

play weird and hope you catch Icefrog's whim

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
the crowd owns, lgd owns - vp need to smoke hella cigs before game 2 and figure some poo poo out

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

GG go next. 3/5 LGD would need to have strokes for VP to pull this back -.-

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Echoing a Sven and Tide is a sad feeling

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

uh??? yes? Everytime LGD is owning or they show something that shows lgd is doing good. dota is the universal language

No, I mean sometimes the crowd is cheering and there is nothing going on like somebody is farming creeps. I'm fine with home crowd cheering good dotes, don't get me wrong I just get confused by cheering random things like maybe something in the stadium is going on and I don't have context

ReWinter
Nov 23, 2008

Perpetually Perturbed

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

They should try losing half their team to EG and bringing in a pubstar and their coach imo

this is a strategy with a one hundred percent success rate and as an EG supporter I'm upset that they cannot implement it

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

why did they make noise lgd didn't get a kill

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Its Rinaldo posted:

No, I mean sometimes the crowd is cheering and there is nothing going on like somebody is farming creeps. I'm fine with home crowd cheering good dotes, don't get me wrong I just get confused by cheering random things.

you gotta remember that the CN cast has their own obs

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

That's so crazy it JUST MIGHT WORK.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Its Rinaldo posted:

No, I mean sometimes the crowd is cheering and there is nothing going on like somebody is farming creeps. I'm fine with home crowd cheering good dotes, don't get me wrong I just get confused by cheering random things.

its really not that hard to know what theyre cheering for. please just try to understand how hype they are. thanks

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Its Rinaldo posted:

I assume are watching a different feed onscreen with the Chinese cast so the camera is looking at different poo poo

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

Its Rinaldo posted:

chances are the Chinese observer is watching somewhere else on the map and someone avoided a gank or whatever

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
If VP can grind down LGD's BKB charges without losing too much base they may have a chance. Looking rough though.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

does VP even have the damage to win any fights anymore

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

complaining about the crowd noise is some reddit-tier poo poo

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

BioThermo posted:

Brew gets 100 AS at level 20 and a +175% crit damage at 25. He's still bad in lane but he scales very well.

JollyPubJerk posted:

I get ya, but what I'm saying the new brew scales. now he gets picked

This is called theory craft scaling. In practice, Rubick has a higher net worth.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ojetor posted:

chances are the Chinese observer is watching somewhere else on the map and someone avoided a gank or whatever

Oh ok yeah that makes sense.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

does VP even have the damage to win any fights anymore

Don't think so.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Red Red Blue posted:

complaining about the crowd noise is some reddit-tier poo poo

you just know if there was no crowd noise people would be complaining about the lack of crowd hype

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
lmao this crowd

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Ceb isn't playing today but I appreciate the sentiment

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ElNarez posted:

Ceb isn't playing today but I appreciate the sentiment

it's for LGD

ReWinter
Nov 23, 2008

Perpetually Perturbed
Now that they're ducking it intelligently the crowd noise is amazing, love hearing those chants

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
27k lead oof

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

its really not that hard to know what theyre cheering for. please just try to understand how hype they are. thanks

If the crowd has different obs it'd explain my confusion. I love hearing cheers for good dota I just want to have fun with them too :(

29k lead oof

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The rich rear end Dazzle has felt invisible since like 15:00

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

i dont think anyone was complaining about the crowd noise? just that he didnt know what they were cheering for, but yeah different obs for them

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nasgate posted:

This is called theory craft scaling. In practice, Rubick has a higher net worth.

Core dazzle kinda useless, plz report

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Manta pls

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Why is dazzle second on networth for vp

Also that's a double damage rune

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The crowd freaking out at the DD rules

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

I'm not even sure if VP could kill this sven if it was 1v5 at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

EorayMel posted:

Why is dazzle second on networth for vp

Also that's a double damage rune

its a mid dazzle

a big reason why they're losing tbh