Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
yo infamous is sick as gently caress

also wow absolutely no cheers from crowd guess chinese crowds are just the absolute worst huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
let's go china *receives whispers* what th gently caress

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

boredsatellite posted:

Whoever who didn't predict hector to have the most farm in 25 as WK is an utter fool. Like at that bastard farm

yup that was an incredibly easy point lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

e: nm really big picture!!!

well at least part of the picture is big D:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/dota2_gamepedia/c/c2/Wraith_move_09.mp3

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011

Ambivalent posted:

listen to the yelling coming out of that chinese cast... that's raw, gosh

want that cast

i don't think it's a CN caster, sounds like some guy yelling really loud behind the english casters

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Theres no way newbee recovers after these last 3 losses on the mainstage theyre just gonna crumble next game

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

IcePhoenix posted:

yup that was an incredibly easy point lol

I got the physical damage wrong however cause WK didn't get the mad crits with the items he had sadly

I expected a fast rax but not Newbee throwing their bodies at them

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber
i love odpixel and fogged together

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I assume they actually paid for a licence to use this poo poo, considering they basically straight up copied all the format including the graphics?

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

fogged is going to die isnt he

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

lmao fogged literally crying and owen is bone dry

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I want slacks to funnel hot sauce into my rear end in a top hat with a traffic cone as he interviews me about Necrophos and Grimstroke plays

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
this is great

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Ah the shameless hot ones ripoff

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

is odpixel's accent getting stronger as he struggles more and more is pretty great

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
ooh no me tears

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
I love TI

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Knowlue posted:

is odpixel's accent getting stronger as he struggles more and more is pretty great

swear on me mum me tears is wot spicy

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Oi dats a spicy bird innit

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

bless this segment

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

awesmoe posted:

ooh no me tears

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
lol irl at Pixel going on about me eyes and Fogged having a seizure(???)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

oi a chav nicked me tastebuds

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Now I really want wings :smith:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

boredsatellite posted:

I got the physical damage wrong however cause WK didn't get the mad crits with the items he had sadly

I expected a fast rax but not Newbee throwing their bodies at them

same on the damage, but the rax one I always pick 20-30 mins, similar to towers at 25 minutes I always pick 6-10

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

That feel when you didn't think teams would make it this far and you have to start repeating filler.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Okay, which one of you is Newbees manager?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

pepperoni is too spicy for me :cry:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

agh im going to eat with crazy batshit siractionslacks!!! i hope he has cameras in the room while i squat barefoot onto his badly done chair and masticate me chicken tendies. his wife is probably cozy in her snuggly fleece wizard looking robe and the man is drinking a water. they are not expecting something so bizarre as a gamer like me to be eating with them. ahaha im a dota 2 celebrity who is drinking milk out of a glass and now im burning in the tongue from stupid as gently caress hot sauce from the worst person in the country. aaaagh im burning and me tears are pouring out silly putty like from the chicken wings that riddle me full of spiceholes. hail satan death to dota i was in band and i was learning clare de lune on the guitar and my mother loved me but now im dead because of sauces and slacks.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
put "ooh no me tears" in the battle pass voice lines for 2020

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
i love watching pale rear end englishmen struggle to deal with spicy food. it sustains me.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

The baby gammon handled it a lot better than the mediterranean dude

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Can someone who actually plays and knows about dota explain something about the early game to me. I saw monkey king + 1 or 2 spending a bunch of time killing ET by radiant shrine while Lesh was laning and I would assume that's a bad move cuz ET's poor and Lesh is farming/could threaten mid but it worked out. Was owning radiant jungle just that big a deal or what happened there?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

agh im going to eat with crazy batshit siractionslacks!!! i hope he has cameras in the room while i squat barefoot onto his badly done chair and masticate me chicken tendies. his wife is probably cozy in her snuggly fleece wizard looking robe and the man is drinking a beer. they are not expecting something so bizarre as a gamer like me to be eating with them. ahaha im a dota 2 celebrity who is drinking milk out of a glass and now im burning in the tongue from stupid as gently caress hot sauce from the worst person in the country. aaaagh im burning and me tears are pouring out silly putty like from the chicken wings that riddle me full of spiceholes. hail satan death to dota i was in band and i was learning clare de lune on the guitar and my mother loved me but now im dead because of sauces and slacks.

being a gamer aint all twitch money and supermodels buddy

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Ravus posted:

That feel when you didn't think teams would make it this far and you have to start repeating filler.

No kidding, why not have slacks go around and be a weird or something

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Random thought: I wonder how much money each player on a Chinese team actually takes home, in pocket. It has to be far less than other players from other nations with the way the govt and orgs work in China, right?

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

emdash posted:

put "ooh no me tears" in the battle pass voice lines for 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Valleyant posted:

No kidding, why not have slacks go around and be a weird or something

Chinese crowd members staring at Slacks blankly while he does the fat guy in a little coat bit from Tommy Boy