Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Visible Stink posted:

Oh man I missed game 2, is it worth going back to watch later? I'm getting the feeling that it is

it's not as good as 1 imo but it's like still a top-ten TI game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Visible Stink posted:

Oh man I missed game 2, is it worth going back to watch later? I'm getting the feeling that it is

100000% yes

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

every other esport loving sucks lmao

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

i say swears online posted:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Fact

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Secret’s entire legacy has always been choking at TI and they’re now getting out drafted by loving mineski of all teams. Lets go nikobaby!!!!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
no but don't you get it it's really cool when heroes can just escape ganks all the time and it takes ten minutes to get to first blood, and then maybe ten more for a base rush

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Why the gently caress are any of you missing any of the games

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ElNarez posted:

no but don't you get it it's really cool when heroes can just escape ganks all the time and it takes ten minutes to get to first blood, and then maybe ten more for a base rush

No it’s actually really cool watching Overwatch for 2 hours (for one series) with the most boring rear end meta being enforced by blizzard. That’s totally cool and badass and what everyone likes

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

boredsatellite posted:

Adding to the OP

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I wasn’t expecting games this hype so early and in the lower bracket at that.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

The REAL Goobusters posted:

No it’s actually really cool watching Overwatch for 2 hours (for one series) with the most boring rear end meta being enforced by blizzard. That’s totally cool and badass and what everyone likes

The company making the game enforcing a pro scene meta is a great thing for the game!

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

CS is a good esport even if valve forgets that majors exist for it

(seriously every time they have like 10 seats in the first row open for valve/gaben and no one ever uses them)

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

boredsatellite posted:

its 1:30am pst on a work night

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
i'll say it: i like nikobaby's soundcloud rapper tattoos. the medusa is cool

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

TheFlyingLlama posted:

CS is a good esport even if valve forgets that majors exist for it

(seriously every time they have like 10 seats in the first row open for valve/gaben and no one ever uses them)

Who loving cares that poo poo ain’t THE MOTHERFUCKING INTERNATIONAL son

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

for real the next cs major starts tomorrow who the gently caress thought that was gonna be a good idea

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

TheFlyingLlama posted:

for real the next cs major starts tomorrow who the gently caress thought that was gonna be a good idea

We lost Machine for that

Ramadu posted:

WEAK but also understandable

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Reminder that I was the reason machine looked all hosed up on the second to last day of ti last year lmfao

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
whoever decided dota drafts should have a chess clock, but then decided each individual pick should also have an extra 45 seconds in addition to the chess clock, should be fired into the sun

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ungulateman posted:

whoever decided dota drafts should have a chess clock, but then decided each individual pick should also have an extra 45 seconds in addition to the chess clock, should be fired into the sun

How about this: no

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

ungulateman posted:

it's 35 per pick with 2:10 reserve time

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
can't wait for yapzor to win the game by stealing exorcism

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Reminder that I was the reason machine looked all hosed up on the second to last day of ti last year lmfao

i don't know this story

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

was he a good lay?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Secret got outdrafted. They're gonna get rolled.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Hey so is there some kind of live auto-updating game stats web page with graphs or the like to accompany the TV on a second screen?

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

ElNarez posted:

it's 35 per pick with 2:10 reserve time

if i'm interpreting 'per pick' correctly that means a draft can potentially last 17 minutes, which is about the same time it takes for a pro league game to get first blood, which is unacceptable

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Mineski: We always have a great start, may as well draft for the early crush.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The Rabbi T. White posted:

Hey so is there some kind of live auto-updating game stats web page with graphs or the like to accompany the TV on a second screen?

weird, i just suggested this should exist to my roommate because he has a double monitor setup

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Not looking great for Mineski when you draft for early game and are behind 2k.

Superrodan
Nov 27, 2007
I am bandwagon rooting for Secret this TI and they have taken an early lead. Therefore, Mineski will win. Sorry Secret fans, I am cursing you just by liking your team.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ramadu posted:

it's not a work night if you take vacation days

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Superrodan posted:

I am bandwagon rooting for Secret this TI and they have taken an early lead. Therefore, Mineski will win. Sorry Secret fans, I am cursing you just by liking your team.

Mineski has no answer for this Omni when he is online, and so far he’s had a game.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
its looking like game 3's gonna be a slow inevitable win for secret

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
alright anyway I'm off to bed and expect to wake up mid-way through og-eg game 1 or g2 if unlucky

dota owns

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

mineski had such a great timing but completely missed it. Get drat it Mushi.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

They really should've blew Death Prophet's ghost load all over the first bottom tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

stop letting yapzor steal good ultimates for free you maroons