Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

boredsatellite posted:

LGD games last year were loving dope cause they are so good

Hell the way they just go into complete retreat mode at certain moments is just so drat rad. Poor VG just couldnt handle it today

Yeah they were dope because they were playing against OG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Andrast posted:

Yeah they were dope because they were playing against OG

:hai: :hai: :hai:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

quote:

Hi guys, TI Staff here, I wanted to ask you to help me tell EG people that Arteezy is still at the booth farming even after the game ended. We’re just tired and want to sleep.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Desperately farming while your team loses a rax: situationally fine.

Afk farming while you lose all 3 rax and t4s is a move only someone as bad as rtz could make

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
Couldn't watch game 3, but sounds like I am in for a treat when I get the time :v:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Taffer posted:

Afk farming while you lose all 3 rax and t4s is a move only someone as bad as rtz could make

Anecdotal evidence to confirm theory: Mason at TI4

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
Cap and Blitz being too ruthless for the format of this comedy piece, and then cracking raw eggs over their faces to end it, is perfect.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Blitz what the hell are you doing lmao

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

boredsatellite posted:

Blitz what the hell are you doing lmao

Im trying to gif it, just need twitch to update

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
https://clips.twitch.tv/ClumsyIncredulousHyenaFreakinStinkin

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

RTZ and EG play dota like I would play Dota if you made me sit out on the drafting phase and Bulba picked my hero for me

actively bored and not really interested in winning

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol OD casting Endgame without seeing any Marvel movies.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Taffer posted:

Uh he was farming enough gold for an emergency BKB so that he could vaguely try to fight for the last rax

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Alright all in Liquid or Rng for fantasy points.

This is tough choice

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Uh he was farming enough gold for an emergency BKB so that he could vaguely try to fight for the last rax

but but in 2k my am can jump in with no items and clean up house, why doesn't rtz just you know kill all of og smh he's so loving bad

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
EG's movement was real weird that game. Like they stomped mid and bot and then just sort of left to try to kill the Ench for like 10 minutes and jungle.

If they meet again they need to ban the Ench just so that they don't get like obsessed with it

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

EG's movement was real weird that game. Like they stomped mid and bot and then just sort of left to try to kill the Ench for like 10 minutes and jungle.

If they meet again they need to ban the Ench just so that they don't get like obsessed with it

Ban the Ench and let the Io through please.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I think EG had the right idea for bans against OG, but they need to ban ench instead of alchemist if they don’t have first pick. I think this is the key to winning a draft against OG, ban io, mag and the ench.

Ana has like an 80% all time winrate on Alch. He is, by a massive margin, the best alch to ever play the game.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

Taffer posted:

Antimage literally cannot fight without manta and he's still terrible until he gets an item after that. Rtz showing up would have done nothing but feed.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

https://i.imgur.com/8j97883.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/QyZqcIT.gifv

BioThermo fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Aug 22, 2019

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Sampatrick posted:

Antimage literally cannot fight without manta and he's still terrible until he gets an item after that. Rtz showing up would have done nothing but feed.

Well don't worry he showed up to feed anyway lmao

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Bless

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/midormeepo/status/1164545589046067200

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Kaiju15
Jul 25, 2013

2Difficult4RTifficult

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Sampatrick posted:

Exactly. I think the am was a bad pick, something like a void or a wk would have been better. Not sure if those were banned or not

Sampatrick posted:

Ana has like an 80% all time winrate on Alch. He is, by a massive margin, the best alch to ever play the game.

True, but I’m not sure if alchemist is actually the most OP carry right now. I feel like fighting an alch is better than fighting an enchantress

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
I don't know when they broadcast this but the LiquidDota recap linked to it and it's very good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K6lzyxb140

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Enchantress, what a hero

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Can we talk about how good LGD looked? Lao gan die dota. Let's go china.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Is there a reason why the international is always held in Seattle? Is that where the developers started?

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Is there a reason why the international is always held in Seattle? Is that where the developers started?
Valve is headquartered in Seattle, yes.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

No, no one knows where IceFrog comes from but most suspect it's somewhere deep in the Amazon rainforest.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Reality Sinner posted:

Enchantress, what a hero

Seeing how many times the ench lives through ganks or teamfights is really insane. The hero was insane last year as well!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah she is going to get nerfed to poo poo right after TI to where she is completely unplayable, then buffed slowly every patch until the same thing happens next year

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

ench won every game in the eg og series

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

TIL Seattle is in China

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Reality Sinner posted:

Can we talk about how good LGD looked? Lao gan die dota. Let's go china.

I said it earlier today, but Fy is easily the best player in dota