Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Enchantress, what a hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Reality Sinner posted:

Enchantress, what a hero

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
What a disaster

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Ench is broken as gently caress.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_hVee8lk3w&t=38s

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Yeah, losing three heroes is when you should turn and fight. Jesus Monet

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Bkb on OD. Gonna have a strong Timing here.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lol the English broadcast crashed

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Sounds like the observer is a little broke or something. I keep hearing menu sounds.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Piece of poo poo.

Hadoken.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I miss myb man Toilet Bro

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Using your 10 sec bkb defencively is not what you want tho

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Sounds like the observer is a little broke or something. I keep hearing menu sounds.

They crashed, I was watching in game and the camera stopped moving and I lost the casters. On the broadcast they switched to a different observer feed but didn't switch the game sounds.

Almost Honest
Aug 17, 2009
So I returned from a long dota hiatus and watched the OG vs EG games last night and I'm wondering why tips and voice line spam aren't disabled in tournament games tbh. OGs strat is literally to run at arteezy with 5 heroes and then spam him with 5 tips to tilt him. Seems a bit weird when all chat BM is traditionally frowned upon in organised games. Maybe I am reading into it too much and both teams are all friends having a laugh. IDK.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Almost Honest posted:

So I returned from a long dota hiatus and watched the OG vs EG games last night and I'm wondering why tips and voice line spam aren't disabled in tournament games tbh. OGs strat is literally to run at arteezy with 5 heroes and then spam him with 5 tips to tilt him. Seems a bit weird when all chat BM is traditionally frowned upon in organised games. Maybe I am reading into it too much and both teams are all friends having a laugh. IDK.

because the fans love it

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug

Almost Honest posted:

because other organized games are for pussies

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

It's smack talk, it makes the game have some personality, which is severely lacking in all esports, and thus is good.

Fly tipping enemies after he outplayed them and blowing the casters minds because he's usually so soft spoken was great.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

looking Nice for Liquid according to DotA Plus

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Setsu dota

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
I looked away for 10 seconds and they're in the loving fountain what the hell

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I don't think Liquid has an answer for RNG's teamfight

oh poo poo

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
RNG why

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Almost Honest posted:

hero kills are all well and good but the real game of Dota is in the Mindkill, total domination of your opponent is the real skill

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

RNG noooo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

RNG more like Really Not Good :smugbird:

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Throw -> counterthrow

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Don’t count out Big Dick Lanm just yet

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

I don't think Liquid has an answer for RNG's teamfight

oh poo poo

in the words of world-famous Dota analyst "Rowdy" Roddy Piper "when they think they have the answer, change the question"

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Craptacular! posted:

Big Dick Lanm

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
This bane's killin it with his tranqs quelling blade build

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

This is some good rear end dota.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Reality Sinner posted:

This bane's killin it with his tranqs quelling blade build

the life of a five

BioThermo posted:

This is some good rear end dota.

:yeah:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
I'd like to see number of tempest double kills

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

What a close game holy poo poo

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

How do you even go high ground against liquid lmao

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Almost Honest posted:

Boo

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Miracle 5v1 again

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
so does this game just last until miracle eventually buys rapiers and just kills the enemy base through sheer attrition, or...?

or, well this can happen too

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

w33 took RNG's mid t3 during that fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Jen X posted:

so does this game just last until miracle eventually buys rapiers and just kills the enemy base through sheer attrition, or...?

or, well this can happen too

Rapiers don't work on tempest doubles anymore so it would have to be some other combo of dmg items.