Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

RisqueBarber posted:

gently caress OG - id rather see Mason win

RisqueBarber posted:

Took my gf to TI last year. She decided to root for OG since they were the underdogs. It was loving awful.

drat I didn't know anyone could have worse opinions than Craptacular but here we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I wouldn't mind Spitfire as much if the dragon wasn't literally the How To Train Your Dragon one but recolored. But, I guess there's gonna be cosmetics where you get a different mount eventually, maybe

Incoherence posted:

I have this weird feeling that Spitfire and Disruptor are going to end up getting similar-looking cosmetics.

Snapfire

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Taffer posted:

drat I didn't know anyone could have worse opinions than Craptacular but here we are

The dota thread is sure a place

Crummelhorn
Nov 3, 2010

Taffer posted:

You missed the guy who called void the most boring hero in dota to watch

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Wait eg got 2-0ed?

Lmao they were winning g1 when I passed out

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

gently caress yeah.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Zyla posted:

Wait eg got 2-0ed?

Liquid got a nice chrono and then EG decided to buy back and feed 1 by 1 to save the people feeding 1 by 1

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Zyla posted:

Wait eg got 2-0ed?

https://youtu.be/Ws3A_Z6BVSk

This person does pretty good highlights

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I’m hoping to see universe come back

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Yawar sumail universe mss kitrak for EG, all brown american team to drive the chuds crazy. bulba could coach.

Jacco
Sep 2, 2008

Reality Sinner posted:

Yawar sumail universe mss kitrak for EG, all brown american team to drive the chuds crazy. bulba could coach.

I like the idea of Yawar on the team but I am wondering if the two brothers get along at all.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Sometimes I wonder what happened to that guy who posted here who had unhealthy opinions about Yawar.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
Sneyking is the best NA offlaner by a lot

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I would be surprised if anyone had enough interest in Yawar to even form an opinion. He's a good B tier carry but is otherwise completely forgettable.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
Yawar is a good carry but yeah he's definitely a tier below the nutty carries like Ame and Ana.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

EG should pick up kingraven

they need someone of his talents

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Or Hector.

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber
The brothers get along. I know sumail doesn't like the concept of Hassan bowl because for him it's lose lose. Dumpster his brother, and he feels bad. Lose to his brother? Feel bad.

Yawar is without a doubt living within his brothers shadow. As the older brother, this might eat away at him who knows. A lot of people including people within this thread have long dismissed yawar as "womt ever make it".

Yawar has certainly shined this ti alongside ccnc. Before the start of the year I thought yeah there's no way they'd ever play together because I believed they were so wildly different in skill level. But now who knows. The gap is skill level has closed and players still get better

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Zyla posted:

EG should pick up kingraven

they need someone of his talents

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

the king would straighten out rtz real quick

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Taffer posted:

I dislike CEB so I root against the team.

RisqueBarber fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Aug 24, 2019

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

I'm glad you're back Dendi

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Such a good boy.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

the purest boy

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
So anywho go VG or go LGD I guess. I'd say go Secret as well but Puppey deserves nothing.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

https://youtu.be/USiwjWRKguI

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

RisqueBarber posted:

I dislike CEB so I root against the team.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I'm so excited for the OG LGD rematch guys

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
Ceb is great actually

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Sampatrick posted:

Ceb is great actually
Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb!

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Sampatrick posted:

Ceb is great actually

:nod:

He has some poo poo in his past (like literally every prodota player) but appears to have grown past it and seems like a genuinely cool dude these days.

Either way OG has the funnest games ever so just cheer for them cuz it's a blast.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Taffer posted:

He has some poo poo in his past (like literally every prodota player) but appears to have grown past it and seems like a genuinely cool dude these days.

Either way OG has the funnest games ever so just cheer for them cuz it's a blast.

The Russian meltdown was literally a few months ago lol

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

I'm rooting for one of the Chinese teams to win it.

Not only would they take the Aegis in their own country, it would also keep the legend of "no one has ever won two TIs" going into the 10th goddamn International :eyepop:

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber

Taffer posted:

He most certainly hasn't grown past it. He's still salty and toxic.

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Imagine wanting Mason to play more DotA, of all the streamers I've watched, Mason needs to quit this game before it permanently damages his psyche.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
look my excuse to support OG is that they have the totality of the French pro dota scene as player and coach but you don't have to do it

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Taffer posted:

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

The REAL Goobusters posted:

The Russian meltdown was literally a few months ago lol

I haven't followed dota since last TI, what was this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Taffer posted:

I haven't followed dota since last TI, what was this

Ceb had to play a few pubs in Russia and melted down about it