Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

boredsatellite posted:

Love the OG draft though

I love it vs most other teams, it's a fun comp. I think LGD are strong/skilled enough to withstand it and overcome though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
No it’s just really embarrassing how the community reacts like children and calls really good teams (all teams top 8 at ti) complete trash when it’s not actually like that. there’s a reason why a lot of players decide to not stream anymore or even communicate often with the online community because of this.

When infamous lost, the Peruvians aka some of the most toxic af fans in the world, felt so proud of their team representing their region over on their official Facebook. When I take a look on twitter and Reddit when eg lose it’s just a bunch of name calling and a bunch of trash rear end comments. When OG was losing all year, everyone called them poo poo and that was bad too. It’s actually something that’s really bothered me especially after being back to TI last year. I don’t see a reason to bring anyone down at all, the game isn’t growing as it used to be. Why even let this bad vibe in here.

Sorry but I feel very strongly about this, I really love dota 2 and the professional scene. And if it dies because of continued toxicity within our own community then that is going to be a huge shame

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Yeah, gently caress that one rear end in a top hat in the crowd with the iPad.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
You live by the blue, you die by the blue.

Man, this match is looking hyper aggressive

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Ravus posted:

I love it vs most other teams, it's a fun comp. I think LGD are strong/skilled enough to withstand it and overcome though.

yeah i think the LGD execution will be better but its hard to really guess

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Ravus posted:

It's super fair to say that game wasn't all on him, and there was gently caress all else he could by the point they were raxing anyway, but farming mid while your base dies was loving hilarious.

The DotaWTF video of it was the GIFs of Vince McMahon being aroused whenever RTZ spies tier 1 towers and neutral camps, all the while his base is given the Kings Landing treatment.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

The REAL Goobusters posted:

No it’s just really embarrassing how the community reacts like children and calls really good teams (all teams top 8 at ti) complete trash when it’s not actually like that. there’s a reason why a lot of players decide to not stream anymore or even communicate often with the online community because of this.

When infamous lost, the Peruvians aka some of the most toxic af fans in the world, felt so proud of their team representing their region over on their official Facebook. When I take a look on twitter and Reddit when eg lose it’s just a bunch of name calling and a bunch of trash rear end comments. When OG was losing all year, everyone called them poo poo and that was bad too. It’s actually something that’s really bothered me especially after being back to TI last year. I don’t see a reason to bring anyone down at all, the game isn’t growing as it used to be. Why even let this bad vibe in here.

Sorry but I feel very strongly about this, I really love dota 2 and the professional scene. And if it dies because of continued toxicity within our own community then that is going to be a huge shame

eg bad

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

It is. You guys need to learn some empathy. It’s embarrassing

You're like the last person in this thread who should make this post, jesus

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Ok two deaths on OG and neither of them is Topson, wtf i going on.

edit: also doesn't Zeus have a 0% winrate? lol

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
This NP is doing way better than I thought his earlygame would go, could become an issue

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Ravus posted:

That's more like it Flopson :sun:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ravus posted:

edit: also doesn't Zeus have a 0% winrate? lol

only four games but yeah

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

poo poo that was a good fight by OG. This is nice and close so far, very exciting.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Lmao the Lion delete by Topson

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

My hot take is Topson rushing travels does not bode well for LGD fending off the OG deathball.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Okay nvm I see where this goes

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

e: nvm

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Goddamn, that was a good fight for OG

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

wow what a fight

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

OG play so fast

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Oh fuking baby

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Holy poo poo para, lmao

:rip: :rip: :rip:

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
LGD go to to lower bracket

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Kuku was a racist and they covered it up. Blizzy was playing like rear end, but I wasn’t calling him washed up and that he should stop playing or never will win a ti. Secret getting owned in games by Mineski was surprising. I’m willing to learn and grow from all of this anyway, it’s always going to be a learning process constantly

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

don't worry buddy I won't delete mine

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
hell yeah I love LGD

Lower bracket
Getting
Dthere for LGD, who are going to the lower bracket

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

If you haven't already put goobusters on your ignore list smh

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I’m willing to learn and grow from all of this anyway

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Kuku was a racist and they covered it up. Blizzy was playing like rear end, but I wasn’t calling him washed up and that he should stop playing or never will win a ti. Secret getting owned in games by Mineski was surprising. I’m willing to learn and grow from all of this anyway, it’s always going to be a learning process constantly

RTZ is definitely never going to win a TI

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
yall can clown on me all you want. I feel strongly about it. If I’m wrong then gently caress it I’m wrong and I’m just ruining everyone’s fun. But I’m gonna keep it straight real about how I feel about stuff

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Kuku was a racist and they covered it up. Blizzy was playing like rear end, but I wasnt calling him washed up and that he should stop playing or never will win a ti. Secret getting owned in games by Mineski was surprising. Im willing to learn and grow from all of this anyway, its always going to be a learning process constantly

I already edited it out, it's not necessary. As if I'm perfect. Oh well, enjoying a good series so far, we'll see.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

OG are playing like loving champions. GOD drat :sun:

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
some of the finest teamfighting you're ever gonna see this year and y'all are talking about racism, smh

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

yall can clown on me all you want. I feel strongly about it. If I’m wrong then gently caress it I’m wrong and I’m just ruining everyone’s fun. But I’m gonna keep it straight real about how I feel about stuff

People are calling you a clown because you're basically the biggest rear end in a top hat regularly posting in here

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
OG playing so surgical this match, if they can keep up the tempo I can totally see them win this game

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

So it seems to me the counter to China's Tide is to run the gently caress at it? lol.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

GAME IS PAUSED.

Fuuuuck.

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ravus posted:

So it seems to me the counter to China's Tide is to run the gently caress at it? lol.

that seems to be OGs go to solution for most things

game is really close though