Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
I think Chen Alch is one of two things you can’t let OG have. Expecting 1-1 in 20 mins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

TheRat posted:

Grasp? Not at all. I just think it's loving dumb. Cheering your team/booing your opponent is an integral part of sporting hype.

I don't think anyone here has ever been to a live stadium for sports or hell a live viewing. The booing is so loving real

Also expecting this Ana Alch to ruin LGD fast

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Det_no posted:

I'm fairly sure INF wasn't specifically using the chinese chatwheel sounds though. Perhaps crowds get a bit heated when they can understand the poo poo talk you are saying?

Maybe? Like most SA teams they looove the taunts that make wacky sound effects and using them during escapes or pulling your lane.

At least they’re no longer dropping items deliberately and faking out animations.

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber
gunnar's ability to convey his thoughts and opinions have really improved. same with febby

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
The only thing more vile in sports than booing is the designated hitter

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
i fuckin love OG but lgd are so cool that i don't even feel upset when they win.

i'm vibrating from excitement for this series though let's DO THIS

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Spacecow

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
That's a large flag

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Knowlue posted:

gunnar's ability to convey his thoughts and opinions have really improved. same with febby

Thought they were too nervous and now they found their groove.

Also SPIRIT BREAKER

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Centzon Totochtin posted:

:thunk:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

love to have pitchers hit dawg

love to watch pointless at bats

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Decades of the designated hitter were worth it for Edgar Martinez.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

boredsatellite posted:

I don't think anyone here has ever been to a live stadium for sports or hell a live viewing. The booing is so loving real

Being into sports is a really goony thing of course people here have been, and just because people do it doesn't mean it you aren't a gently caress knuckle.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Knowlue posted:

everyone on the english broadcast team has been really good! they've gotten really good at explaining in such ways that you don't even really need the beginner stream, it's a good watch!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Marin Karin posted:

i fuckin love OG but lgd are so cool that i don't even feel upset when they win.

i'm vibrating from excitement for this series though let's DO THIS

obviously I'm rooting for OG but I'd be pretty happy with any of the four remaining teams winning and that's a really cool place to be in

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ffs

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i want a run back of this series in the finals

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

boredsatellite posted:

False, I go to pro Rugby matches fairly often. We never boo the opponent unless there's been a bad foul. AND AFTER THEY LOSE THEY GET POLITE CLAPPING, NOT BOOING.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb?

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
china has sabotaged og pcs

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
I really don't see OG winning this one. Unless that Alch pops off real fast.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

:hmmyes:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

obviously I'm rooting for OG but I'd be pretty happy with any of the four remaining teams winning and that's a really cool place to be in

I want OG or LGD, but I wouldn't mind Liquid. The President of Estonia can gently caress off though.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Ravus posted:

False, I go to pro Rugby matches fairly often. We never boo the opponent unless there's been a bad foul. AND AFTER THEY LOSE THEY GET POLITE CLAPPING, NOT BOOING.

Okay fair Rugby games are total different ball. Hell the players there show respect to the refs and that never happens in soccer

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

NORMALIN NORMALIN

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

nice one of the prediction questions was net worth at 25 minutes

Might make it to 50 today so I can stop opening the game right before every match

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I don't even kwow what a designated hitter is but my friend is a Mets fan and it makes him very upset (but so does being a Mets fan)

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Lol when did the Vacuum CD become a year long

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

boredsatellite posted:

Okay fair Rugby games are total different ball. Hell the players there show respect to the refs and that never happens in soccer

Hehehe ngl bringing up football (soccer to you) slightly undermines my point, soccer fans can be total cunts. In fact it's... probably the norm. :sun:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I want FY to win for himself, OG to win because they're fun, Liquid cause I'm still a Miracle fanboy, and Secret because sometimes evil wins and that's okay.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Broken Cog posted:

Lol when did the Vacuum CD become a year long

Wasn't that a meme for years? Every patch, vaccum cd gets nerfed

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

I know, reddit, but seems like mounting evidence that NP cosmetics were in fact the cause of the tech issues last game

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

love the banner spam

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Clearly what Dota needs to be recognized as an authentic sport is drunken bleacher creatures who get picked up on mic.

“NotAil!! NoOooOooOtaAiilllLllL!!! Fly killed your dog!”

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

hah, called it

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

So Valve sabotaged OG, pretty much the only team to play NP! I see how it is! Gaben has to appease China! :science:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Lol never associate to Chinese malice what can be explained by Valve sucking.

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

I don't like Dark Seer as a hero right now but a late game vacuum + tree volley could be absolutely beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ha, it only lags in the center of the map, so that probably means some particle generator is loving up and spawning stuff there in the middle, the failsafe position.