Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

potm :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
great games

gently caress i love dota

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

IncendiaC posted:

awww gently caress i missed the last two games. sounds like ana Alch did Alch things?

really hope LGD can make it to the GF. I like these east vs. west finals

oh and some these cosplays are dope

ana did alch things. Game 2 esp was disgusting and is worth watching.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

lmao oh the mirana mount is actually a stuffed animal that was carried in, I thought it was one of those outfits with fake human legs for a minute

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
usually there are like 1 or 2 stand out costumes and a bunch of mediocre ones, but every single one of those is stacked

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

BabyRyoga posted:

usually there are like 1 or 2 stand out costumes and a bunch of mediocre ones, but every single one of those is stacked

Yeah I was telling someone today I cant wait for that same QoP cosplayer to win for the third year in a row but all of these are wild

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
My choices:
1) Treant
2) Treant
3) Some really tall guy wearing a Secret jersey

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

drat her neck must be stacked.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

cosplay has grown massively with patreon being a thing, all of these cosplayers are very likely full timers

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
I'm amazed that there's actually 2 Treant costumes, that's not the first hero I'd expect people to cosplay

And they're both great

Edit: Honestly the Earthshaker might be my favourite

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

emdash posted:

Alch Ench Io Chen Magnus

that's the pool for the first three bans against OG. I don't know how LGD got away with the game 1 draft where Alch wasn't touched, but I don't think OG will be giving away any more "freebies" like that

TI winrates, excluding carry Io, and adding the also busted ET:
-Chen 61%
-ET 58%
-Ench 56%
-Alch 55%
-Mag 52%

also while I'm at it, cool stat: Jugg has an exact 50% winrate with 84 picks

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
Crest is -12 armor, Deso is -7 armor, AC is -5 armor, and Gush is -12 armor. If you're wondering why Slark evaporated, there ya go.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Poor slacks, his voice is totally hosed.

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

what the gently caress how is it 4 AM, jesus i gotta go to bed gently caress THIS

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

ankle posted:

what the gently caress how is it 4 AM, jesus i gotta go to bed gently caress THIS

Get on the Best Coast it's only 1am :smugdog:

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

ankle posted:

:rip:

But how can you sleep when liquid and secret are playing dotas?!

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I'm not sure if that's a "community" cosplay contest. But it was insanely impressive.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
the only thing funnier than s4 bursting through doors in a cowboy outfit is s4 doing exactly that but then failing to do anything else

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Reality Sinner posted:

There's a ton of busted rear end heroes right now. How do you ban wisp Chen ench sd lesh tiny alch et.

It rules when all the busted heroes are fun to watch, the era of Naga Siren was rough.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

oh poo poo did I miss the cosplay contest? I thought it was tomorrow during the break between LB and Grand Finals. I'll have to roll back to it while waiting for the lategame

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

its funny seeing all this hon trash styling at a 33m+ tourney

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Pigbuster posted:

It rules when all the busted heroes are fun to watch, the era of Naga Siren was rough.

6.86 never forget

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Sampatrick posted:

Crest is -12 armor, Deso is -7 armor, AC is -5 armor, and Gush is -12 armor. If you're wondering why Slark evaporated, there ya go.

Nobody can deal with that much negative armor.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Its Rinaldo posted:

Get on the Best Coast it's only 1am :smugdog:

worst coast

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Any more games today?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Pigbuster posted:

WHAT A GREAT INITIATION

HOLY poo poo THEY'RE

SIREN SONG

gently caress

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
i'm barely awake and the only reason i haven't passed out yet is the possiblity of a hero reveal

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
the only reason i'm still awake is because lgd/og at TI is like motorboating the scarface mountain of cocaine

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

WHAT A GREAT INITIATION

HOLY poo poo THEY'RE

SIREN SONG

gently caress

I think most of my entertainment that TI was watching people meltdown about the siren songs tbh

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
If it’s Secret I think Puppey will have some crazy plan to blow up the Wisp, but otherwise I think Mag and Tidehunter are musts.

What was done to ET to make him so popular?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Marin Karin posted:

the only reason i'm still awake is because lgd/og at TI is like motorboating the scarface mountain of cocaine

yeah lol i dont even feel tired

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Craptacular! posted:

If it’s Secret I think Puppey will have some crazy plan to blow up the Wisp, but otherwise I think Mag and Tidehunter are musts.

didn't secret run carry wisp themselves?

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

lol Secret walking on in order of height.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Zyla posted:

worst coast

You mean LEast Coast :smugdog:

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

didn't secret run carry wisp themselves?

They did.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Its Rinaldo posted:

You mean LEast Coast :smugdog:

the Beast Coast :black101:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Craptacular! posted:

I think he just fits a lot of team comps, not a ton has been done to him.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Fuuuuuck this agaaaaain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Zyla posted:

WHAT A GREAT INITIATION

HOLY poo poo THEY'RE

SIREN SONG

gently caress

Fuuuuck you for making me remember that.

Was that the worst meta?

I always thought the shadow demon illusion meta was just as bad. I quit watching for probably my longest period after seeing the thousandth tier 3 being taken by Mirana illusions.