Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I just traveled to the border and had some fajitas tacos so we good and got a lot left over. I’m hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
I'm at work gently caress you people

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
I've got some cold pancakes and enough coffee to keep me up all night

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Also realtalk I think Liquid is taking it from LGD because Liquid is way harder for LGD to ban against than LGD is for Liquid.

LGD doesn't play Io, Chen, or Alch, and they have ten Ench bans to one pick so I'm not really sure if they're confident playing her either, which puts them at a massive disadvantage in the draft from the start. They've gotten as far as they have because they're probably the best technically skilled team but OG is close enough in that skill that their versatility made up the difference, and I think that's what's going to win it for Liquid too

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Also for anyone keeping track, Clock, KotL, and Ursa are the last remaining unpicked heroes. But they've all been banned so everything (even vacant, thanks Alliance!) has been picked or banned at least once.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Yeah after yesterday I'm not sure if LGD could beat OG in the finals

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
in the hype last night i said i wanted og/lgd finals, but now i realize OG have already shown they're a way better team and we've seen it played out. i think TL can pull it off and them vs. OG would make an amazing "who will be the first 2x champion" matchup

Marin Karin fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Aug 25, 2019

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Actually what the gently caress were those vitamins that Maybe was taking during GF last year? They showed it a bunch during the True Sight

Adderall

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

Also realtalk I think Liquid is taking it from LGD because Liquid is way harder for LGD to ban against than LGD is for Liquid.

LGD doesn't play Io, Chen, or Alch, and they have ten Ench bans to one pick so I'm not really sure if they're confident playing her either, which puts them at a massive disadvantage in the draft from the start. They've gotten as far as they have because they're probably the best technically skilled team but OG is close enough in that skill that their versatility made up the difference, and I think that's what's going to win it for Liquid too

Are you really going to say that Chalice of all people can't play enchantress

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sampatrick posted:

Are you really going to say that Chalice of all people can't play enchantress

no I'm saying I don't know if they're confident in it, they won the game they picked her and it's possible that they only have that one game because she's been banned constantly by everyone.

I am saying that they seemingly can't play Wisp, Chen, or Alchemist though. All of which Liquid will pick first phase if given the chance.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Actually what the gently caress were those vitamins that Maybe was taking during GF last year? They showed it a bunch during the True Sight
It could have been just something for the headaches they mentioned. Probably nothing significant if Valve didn't cut it.

I think ESL partnered with some drug enforcement org relatively recently after a team flat out said they were doing it in an interview (I think C9 CSGO?) but it has been a widespread thing in esports for well over a decade. It is pretty trivial to get a rx if you want one. Almost no chance Valve will be the one to make any rules with how hands off they are and how controversial the line they draw would be, such as this thread.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

no I'm saying I don't know if they're confident in it, they won the game they picked her and it's possible that they only have that one game because she's been banned constantly by everyone.

I am saying that they seemingly can't play Wisp, Chen, or Alchemist though. All of which Liquid will pick first phase if given the chance.

We shall see

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

I got a pound of brisket, garlic mash, and some honey glazed cornbread I am READY for the first repeat champion to happen

Rollin with Liquid tonight, ft. the OG boys because three games from ana and notail will probably score more than five from mind_control and gh

hell yeah :hai:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Go china

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Maybe and A-god please save us from another dreadful all eu final

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
okay Rich has straight up a Joker suit

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
Prepare thyself for fy

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Look at those filthy drug users, hugging each other. Disgusting.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
holy poo poo kuro is gonna beat Puppey to first at 200 TI games by *one game*

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Bring it home Fy!

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

ElNarez posted:

Puppey shoulda lost a game to Infamous.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ElNarez posted:

yyyyup

gotta hurt a lot

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

Zurreco posted:

Puppey shoulda lost a game to Infamous.

He should have lost two

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
Christ almighty the smog there is hilarious. Look at these skyscrapers you can barely see! :china:

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
I thought those dudes in the booths with them were monitoring their IVs.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Valleyant posted:

Christ almighty the smog there is hilarious. Look at these skyscrapers you can barely see! :china:

I laughed when they got two rain drops and their skin melted off like it was Robocop

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sampatrick posted:

He should have lost two

:hmmyes:

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber

Bring it home Fy!

:yeah:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I want Liquid to win this series simply because we've seen OG bd LGD enough. They've always been great series, but we've seen it.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I want Liquid to win this series simply because we've seen OG bd LGD enough. They've always been great series, but we've seen it.

:hai:

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Alright, time to watch LGD beat Liquid 2- 0

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Miracle getting bodied by a team that he left would be good, I agree

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

as a fan of drug addicts lets go og!!!!!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I don't care who wins so long as OG beats them in the final

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

LGD are going to get meepowned first game

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber
I want a massage

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

A massage and a good injection of adderall straight into the base of my spine? mmmmmmm. Yes please.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
LGD will go back to their old strat of giving fy any hero and then let him carry them to victory

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

how the hell do you fulltime dota and raise kids yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Zyla posted:

how the hell do you fulltime dota and raise kids yikes

Lanm has kids and is 30 years old lmao

Fear also has a kid. poo poo is wild