Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Marin Karin posted:

blizzard is better at spending money than designing games :smug:

Absolutely true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

That Tobi tweet is from the floor........which means he might be casting this next game....................which means no Tobi on the grand finals!?!?!?!?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I tried watching the LoL replay of some event for a few minutes and man that game sucks

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

That Tobi tweet is from the floor........which means he might be casting this next game....................which means no Tobi on the grand finals!?!?!?!?

It'd OD and fogged for grand finals according to liquipedia

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

It'll be tobi/synd LB F and OD/Fogged/Maybe special guest? GF

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Pixel and Fogged have been doing most finals I thought

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

ResidentSleeper

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Pixel and Fogged have been doing most finals I thought

they want another CEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

PLAYER INTROS, It's finally time for some loving DOTA2!

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Give Blitz and Cap the final cowards

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Professor Latency posted:

do you remember deadmau5 immediately after the ti5 grand finals lmao

lmao that was so awful

it was a compendium unlock too haha

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

They had a tri cast for the last final didn't they? OD, fogged, was there a 3rd or did I make that poo poo up in some OG- euphoric acid trip.

Cronodoculous
Jun 29, 2006

You light up my life

Reality Sinner posted:

They had musical guests before, for the aftershow

Oh my god, I had actually almost purged that from my mind. Thanks a lot for bringing that back.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

China go home

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
man it's gonna be cool to watch this game and not be super salty about this crowd being all-in for LGD

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ravus posted:

They had a tri cast for the last final didn't they? OD, fogged, was there a 3rd or did I make that poo poo up in some OG- euphoric acid trip.

Merlini

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

This game will never start

Calipark
Feb 1, 2008

That's cool.
If LGD lose (I think they will) the silence from the crowd will be hilarious.

I can't wait.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

let's loving go liquid

Spudd posted:

China go home

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

I hope merlini shows up again as a special guest

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

boredsatellite posted:

Always good but imo they went up to another level this TI, their casts were super good :3:

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Yeah feel like Cap really stepped it up and Blitz was really good as supporting him too without talking over him

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

I don't know what I want. LGD Winning means an easier final for OG and Fy getting an aegis if they don't win, which is a good result (Fy good). But Liquid's run has been insane and them playing OG will be a better set than LGD... but I think they have a better chance of beating OG which is bad and no Fy...

IT'S NOT AN EASY ONE, LETS just have some gooood dotas and hope for 3 games :3:

If Liquid goes 2-0 again they prolly win TI lul

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

Cronodoculous posted:

Oh my god, I had actually almost purged that from my mind. Thanks a lot for bringing that back.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

I'm traveling right now and the internet sucks at the hotel and Tmobile apparently throttles twitch.tv while tethered but I just figured out Steam.tv still exists and is not throttled.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
cracked open the red bull so I would be fully on in time for grand finals

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

boredsatellite posted:

No please, Blitz can't swim.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
can the draft start?

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Ravus posted:

If Liquid goes 2-0 again they prolly win TI lul

Yeah that's what I said to a friend after watching Liquid dismantle Secret yesterday, Liquid's momentum is super scary

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
BRAAAAAAAAAA

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
gimme dotes.

gimme.

pls.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

ElNarez posted:

cracked open the red bull so I would be fully on in time for grand finals

Monster for me, which is bad since I'm an OG fan. Sad Red Bull sheds a single tear. (Monster is better though :P)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Ld/lumi finals please

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Rip lumi. thought up artifact and died

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
inject the dotes right into my eyeballs you fucks

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

I'd like to see a Topson / w33haa matchup

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Super Rad posted:

Yeah that's what I said to a friend after watching Liquid dismantle Secret yesterday, Liquid's momentum is super scary

And that was after Secret coming off a REALLY good set, their match before liquid was drafted and executed super clean... and yet it looked like a cow walking into a thresher when they went up vs liquid.

Xerophyte
Mar 17, 2008

This space intentionally left blank
The in-client tournament database still seems completely broken, if slightly less broken than it was an hour ago: you now get a list of identifier numbers for each tournament, instead of no tournaments.

It's not working great.

So it's me and the other 3 people who like watching games in-client ruining it for everyone. I'd apologize if I was sorry ... but I'm not, client streaming rules, lovely twitch streams can suck it.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

How's the audio quality for casters been in client? That's always been the one thing keeping me from doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber

Professor Latency posted:

How's the audio quality for casters been in client? That's always been the one thing keeping me from doing it

lower quality and the audio isn't always consistent has been my experience