Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

WELP guess this isn't gonna be a short story. In for the long haul!

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

TheHan posted:

Ah Ha, but a tractor beam that violently destroys the surrounding area is exactly the kind of dumb poo poo to expect. And behold!

Wait, no, don't strip the unconscious woman, what're you doing.

Zerilan posted:

Also I'm guessing we'll see a trend in this nudity of men becoming nude by choice while women are stripped down against their will.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
DOWN
TOWN
EROSSUS

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Elysiume posted:

Is that beam not supposed to be the ship's trail? It doesn't even come close to the building that it was just hovering over. Is it just a laser beam that shoots out of the back of the ship?

Some sort of afterburner dealie, probably. It's Mookie, it doesn't need to make sense.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

DOWN
TOWN
EROSSUS

I never noticed the 'eros' part...

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

Agaragon posted:

Oh my God his face, I can't stop giggling, it's so stupid

...?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

drat, that's perfect - the eyebrows make it for me.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

That could only be perfected by putting Mookie's painstakingly faux-scrawled signature on it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Doesn't count, borders of the box are actually square.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Dear Diary, today Dr. Robotnik blew up my house

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Oh my god, how does he keep managing to gently caress up Snout's face in a brand new way every time he draws him

Also, he might as well have lived in that cave in the first place. Pretty much the same as his house, no furniture, no features.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Look at the shape, the thickness of the walls, even the little pathway up to the landing in front of the entrance. That's not even a cave, it's a hut that happens to be made out of stone.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Is there any actually weather in the Wild Edge besides being warm enough to go shirtless?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

SardonicTyrant posted:

Is there any actually weather in the Wild Edge besides being warm enough to go shirtless?
"Looks like coming up on this week's forecast, we've got sunny skies with dramatically appropriate wind. Over here on the Doppler, sponsored by the Dominic Deegan Is Great Outdoor Library, we can see Eggman coming in from the north, and that's going to give us about a 30% chance of lasers as we move into the weekend."

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Aug 28, 2019

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Only the wildest, most chaotic weather: mild clouds.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Actually, is the Wild Edge even dangerous? There's friendly mongrolfolk (was that their actual name? Because yikes), friendly tentacle blobs, even the dangerous laser flower isn't actual lethal. I don't think Dominic was ever in danger when he went there.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Is anything in this comic dangerous?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SardonicTyrant posted:

Actually, is the Wild Edge even dangerous? There's friendly mongrolfolk (was that their actual name? Because yikes), friendly tentacle blobs, even the dangerous laser flower isn't actual lethal. I don't think Dominic was ever in danger when he went there.

I think in Stunt's solo story people might have gotten killed. Either that or comically injured.

That was so bad, Safari guides turning into poachers because strawman villainy.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

quote:

IT'S BEEN TWO HUNDRED YEARS SINCE DOMINIC DEEGAN BEGAN HIS
While I know this is setting up something benign or self-congratulatory, I can't help but see it as an alternate intro for Stimpire.text

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Well, my home and possessions are destroyed, but at least my diary along with a news article about Dominic Deegan survived.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

PoptartsNinja posted:

While I know this is setting up something benign or self-congratulatory, I can't help but see it as an alternate intro for Stimpire.text

Dominic was subjected to the worst kind of dick punching.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

SardonicTyrant posted:

mongrolfolk (was that their actual name? Because yikes)

You can blame this one on D&D.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
I don’t think we’ve ever had a sad moment in DD that wasn’t immediately undercut by a dumb joke or the characters shaking it off.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I'm sorry thread, I still get a chuckle at the stripper police.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

So obviously the plot is going to be that someone is trying to erase Dominic Deegan's legacy by getting rid of all the books detailing his history and Snout + the Ink Witch lady are gonna work together to tell the world what really happened.

This could easily take a left turn into being a religion with Dominic being the deity. I wonder if Mookie realizes that.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
Watch out! You might cut yourself on the ~Mild Edge~

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Whenever Dominic Deegan is not on panel, everybody should be asking HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE DOMINIC DEEGAN BEGAN HIS

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
It's been two hundred years since Dominic Deegan began his reign of terror.

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015

Fuego Fish posted:

I thought the exact same thing.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fuego Fish posted:

Oh my God, please. Let the twist here be that Mookie discovered at least a tiny amount of self-awareness and Dominic is the big bad now.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

PMush Perfect posted:

Oh my God, please. Let the twist here be that Mookie discovered at least a tiny amount of self-awareness and Dominic is the big bad now.

Lol, that will never, ever happen. Mookie is VERY committed to the idea that good guys are always good and bad guys are always bad.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I like you.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lmao

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
please make a webcomic???

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

In the last panel of the most recent one he just has an animal face and it's the most convincing animal face Mookie's ever drawn.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

That looks like something out of Neofeud.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I really like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Mors Rattus posted:

Is anything in this comic dangerous?