Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Ou est "le comique"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I localized a Kansai dialect gag, sue me.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Finally!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Steak posted:

I localized a Kansai dialect gag, sue me.

I was just about to steal your thunder, OP:

You did a better job.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Shadow0 posted:

I was literally just about to steal your thunder, OP:

BEHEAD THE FALSE PROPHET!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Also, OP, I was too lazy to say it before, but thanks for the tips on the sound effects dictionaries. As you can see, I have made no use of your help. :eng99:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Localisation is always superior to literal translation.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

SirSamVimes posted:

Localisation is always superior to literal translation.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Mr. Steak posted:

ive been at work all day
shameful non-NEET

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Do half the people in this thread have abandonment issues or something? I really hate this weird rear end LP forum culture where you apparently have to scream for attention like a 5 year old whenever you don't get what you want right this second

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

klapman posted:

Do half the people in this thread have abandonment issues or something? I really hate this weird rear end LP forum culture where you apparently have to scream for attention like a 5 year old whenever you don't get what you want right this second

People are just having fun man you should try it some time.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

klapman posted:

I mean yeah it's all a joke but have you seen how successful we are when we rip the poo poo out of OP for being a lazy gently caress? I'm pretty sure half of these comics have been done down to the sheer abuse Mr Steak is getting. We're slave driving here.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
we're just ribbing and op wants people to comment in their thread

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

OP specifically requests shitposts and responds to them. He is just too much of a coward to post panels each time

But for real OP if you need self-care time or just don't wanna gently caress with it that's cool :)

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

klapman posted:

Imagine being this guy lol. Imagine how joyless his stupid lonely life must be. Think about how much of a struggle even basic social interactions must be if he can't realize that everyone in this thread is just dicking around having a good time.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Imagine being this guy lol. Imagine how joyless his stupid lonely life must be. Think about how much of a struggle even basic social interactions must be if he can't realize that everyone in this thread is just dicking around having a good time.

Even his avatar looks like a prick lol

Also post a loving update you piece of poo poo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

If theres no update i will be forced to bing "how to attack manga translator on dying webforum" and you don't want to know what happens next

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

klapman posted:

shikata ga nai, op

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I do have abandonment issues and that's why I abuse OP, not for the comic.

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

klapman posted:

OP brings it upon himself with his constant lies and unkept promises

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

I wonder what the big guy did to end up in prison. Probably a train groper or something.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Hot Stunt posted:

I wonder what the big guy did to end up in prison. Probably a train groper or something.

Serial jaywalker.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

False impersonation of a Korean

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

He’s actually a high profile serial killer and he’s going to teach Tohru how to murder

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

He's going to recruit Tohru to be a hitman.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

I read this thread when I poop. I also sometimes read it other times.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
ima neet you to update the thread bitch

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

big cummers ONLY posted:

OP specifically requests shitposts and responds to them. He is just too much of a coward to post panels each time

this is correct

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
:five:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

That doesn’t count and you know it.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Dandywalken posted:

Ou est "le comique"?

ici

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the wait is half the fun. since i post WAY faster than the original comic i gotta play it up once in a while

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

klapman posted:

He posted it in GBS you knob. Serious is for elsewhere and you know it.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Oh Tohru it makes me so happy to see you reaping what you've sown.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Adding cylinders to the letter L is an important job, Tohru you assprick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

What is he even doing/making?

It looks like he's trying to solve a toddler puzzle where you put shapes into the correct hole.