Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
The results to All Out 2019 are below. The full text of the matches is at https://sites.google.com/site/aewtnm/2019-results/all-out-2019

Awesome Kong and Leva Bates defeated Britt Baker and Su Yung when Kong pinned S. Yung with the Implant Buster in 0:19:12.
Rating: * 3/4

Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent Beretta) defeated The Dark Order (Evil Uno and Stu Grayson) when T. Beretta pinned S. Grayson with the Dudebuster in 0:19:46.
Rating: ***

SoCal Uncensored (Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky) and Private Party (Marq Quen and Isiah Kassidy) defeated Los Gueros del Cielo (Angelico and Jack Evans), The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) and Maxwell Jacob Friedman when C. Daniels pinned MJF after the Bad Elimination in 0:03:23.
Rating: ** 1/4

Jon Moxley pinned Sammy Guevara with the Double Arm DDT in 0:14:25.
Rating: *** 3/4

No-Countout-No-DQ-Triangle Match:
Jimmy Havoc defeated Darby Allin and Chris Jericho when J. Havoc pinned C. Jericho with the Acid Rainmaker in 0:30:17.
Rating: ** 1/2

Joey Janela pinned Adam Page with the Package Piledriver in 0:13:08.
Rating: *** 1/2

Number-One-Contenders-Match:
PAC defeated Cody by disqualification in 0:17:39.
Rating: ** 3/4
[Brandi Rhodes interfered against PAC.]

[Escalera De La Muerte]: No-Countout-No-DQ-Ladder Match:
Lucha Brothers (Pentagon Jr. and Fenix) defeated The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) in 0:17:47.

No-Time-Limit-Match for the vacant AEW World Title:
Shawn Spears made Kenny Omega submit to a scorpion deathlock in 0:24:09.
Rating: **** 1/4
(Shawn Spears won the AEW World Title.)
[Tully Blanchard interfered against Kenny Omega.]

Card rating: *** 1/4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a match was finally good

There already was one, with this rating. I'm sorry for what i said.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

The ten man tag going 3 minutes made me envision it going down like a Raw Divas match from 6 years ago.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'm enjoying how Joey Janela is just bulldozing through people in this version of AEW.

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

How did you decide on everyone's ratings?

like in the database, not the match ratings

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

just rust posted:

The ten man tag going 3 minutes made me envision it going down like a Raw Divas match from 6 years ago.
It's the curse of the Revival following them to AEW.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

holy gently caress I played TNM years and years ago, goddamn it still exists. Please rename the thread to "[Tully Blanchard Interfered]"

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

here comes the spunk posted:

How did you decide on everyone's ratings?

like in the database, not the match ratings

A lot of them are just based on what the person that created the wrestler import set it as. The one exception is their push rating, which I’ve assigned approximate to their initial real push.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Yay it's time for the first AEW TV show. We'll start the tournament for the Tag Team Championship. The brackets will be:

Best Friends get a bye
Lucha Brothers vs. The Dark Order

Dash and Dawson vs. Kazarian and Daniels
Young Bucks vs. Private Party

All three first round matches will happen on this show.

We'll also have a four corners match to determine who will fight for the AEW Women's Championship. Nyla Rose vs. Allie vs. Britt Baker vs. Su Yung. The winner will go on to compete in a triple threat match with Leva Bates and Awesome Kong to crown the first champion.

Finally, we'll have a special exhibition match with Kenny Omega, Jon Moxley, Cody, and Dustin Rhodes facing Shawn Spears, PAC, Sammy Guevara, and MJF.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

This thread is awesome tnm was such a great time waste back in the day before Adam Ryland became the King of Wrestling sims.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i mean no offense but you forgot the mystery wrestler match. perhaps mystery versus mystery.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
I didn’t know you were a TNA Gut Check match mark, Cavauro.

And thanks, The Croc! I was worried this would be a dumb thread no one cares about. I have instead fulfilled my SA dream of making a dumb thread a few people care about.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Sorry for the delay.

Full results: https://sites.google.com/site/aewtnm/2019-results/aew-tv/10-2-19-tnt

The Dark Order (Evil Uno and Stu Grayson) defeated Lucha Brothers (Pentagon Jr. and Fenix) when S. Grayson pinned Pentagon after the Fatality in 0:16:03.

Nyla Rose defeated Allie, Britt Baker and Su Yung when N. Rose pinned Allie with the Senton Bomb in 0:32:13.

The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) defeated Private Party (Marq Quen and Isiah Kassidy) when N. Jackson pinned M. Quen with the 450 Splash in 0:11:40.

The Elite (Cody and Kenny Omega), Dustin Rhodes and Jon Moxley defeated Shawn Spears, PAC, Sammy Guevara and Maxwell Jacob Friedman when J. Moxley pinned S. Guevara with the Double Arm DDT in 0:17:37.

The Addiction (Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian) defeated The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) when F. Kazarian pinned Dawson after the Bad Elimination in 0:19:09.
Rating: *** 1/4

Card rating: ***

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wow, Virtual Dave Meltzer is stingy with his stars.

Punch McLightning posted:

The Dark Order (Evil Uno and Stu Grayson) defeated Lucha Brothers (Pentagon Jr. and Fenix) when S. Grayson pinned Pentagon after the Fatality in 0:16:03.

You've gone too far, Punch! :argh:

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
I can't help it if the best tag team won!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Punch McLightning posted:

I can't help it if the best tag team won!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Revival losing right out of the gate is hilarious and extremely on brand for them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can you pick winners in this game? i forgot but i remember not being able to do so in EW games before EWR or maybe EWD right before it

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
You can. I’m not using that feature though.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

If i remember you can pick winner and match length if you want but then I prefer this everything is a shoot.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah, just making matches and seeing what happens is so much more interesting than dictating the results. World champion Shawn Spears and

Our next AEW on TNT card is:

In a Cavauro Classic, MJF will take on a mystery opponent

Su Yung vs. the debuting Riho

Kenny Omega vs. Scorpio Sky

AEW Tag Team Titles semifinal: Best Friends vs. The Dark Order

AEW Tag Team Titles semifinal: Kazarian and Daniels vs. The Young Bucks

For the AEW Women's Championship in an elimination match: Leva Bates vs. Awesome Kong vs. Nyla Rose

And NEXT WEEK on AEW on TNT, Joey Janela and Jon Moxley face off to determine who will challenge Shawn Spears for the AEW World Championship at the next pay-per-view, Full Gear.

Punch McLightning fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Sep 16, 2019

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oh boy. hoping that the mystery opponent is someone who is already on the card later, or perhaps EC3. however the important thing is getting moxley or janela to win their next two in a row

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Here are the results of the second AEW on TNT show. Full results at https://sites.google.com/site/aewtnm/2019-results/aew-tv/10-9-19-tnt.

[AEW World Tag Team Championship Semifinal]: No-Time-Limit-Match:
Best Friends (Chuck Taylor and Trent Beretta) defeated The Dark Order (Evil Uno and Stu Grayson) when C. Taylor pinned S. Grayson with the Awful Waffle in 0:11:01.

Maxwell Jacob Friedman defeated Mike Awesome by disqualification in 0:09:09.
Rating: * 3/4
[Jeff Jones interfered against Maxwell Jacob Friedman.]

Kenny Omega pinned Scorpio Sky with the One-Winged Angel in 0:12:40.

[AEW World Tag Team Championship Semifinal]: No-Time-Limit-Match:
The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) defeated The Addiction (Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian) when N. Jackson pinned C. Daniels after the Meltzer Driver in 0:11:10.
Rating: ****

Riho pinned Su Yung with the Somato in 0:13:58.

No-Time-Limit-Triangle Match for the vacant AEW World Women's Title:
Awesome Kong defeated Leva Bates and Nyla Rose:
x L. Bates beat N. Rose via an elbowsmash in 0:19:29
x Kong beat L. Bates via the Implant Buster in 0:25:35
(Awesome Kong won the AEW World Women's Title.)

Card rating: ** 3/4

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Woah did the Khans use blood magic to bring back Mike Awesome?

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
On the previous week's TNT show, the Young Bucks went to double superkick Marc Quen before the match but he ducked. The Jacksons' feet struck each other with so much force that they opened a wormhole to the past, allowing wrestlers from the past to come into 2019 and wrestle.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

2019 awesome kong and leva bates going 25 minutes might be almost as bad as watching monday night raw!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Can we get Misawa vs Kenny

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
You could but I don’t think there’s a Misawa import for whatever reason. Also, I’m trying to stay somewhat along the lines of present AEW without going full fantasy booking right away.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I mean... Awesome would be more of a surprise than the usual 'mystery opponent' angle.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

I hope the Best Friends win the tag titles and then move on to beat up The Revival. I also hope that Big Boss Man comes back to life so he can team with Ken Shamrock again.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope to see a lot more imports, from the nihon

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
I've added a roster to the second post.

On this episode of AEW on TNT:

Jimmy Havoc vs. Adam Page
Britt Baker vs. Su Yung
Mike Awesome vs. MJF (Awesome has no manager)
For a title match at Full Gear: The Revival vs. Daniels & Scorpio Sky
For a title match at Full Gear: Riho vs. Nyla Rose
For a title match at Full Gear: Joey Janela vs. Jon Moxley

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

holy poo poo at Mike Awesome coming back to life to wrestle MJF

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

We need to recreate the Shaggy 2 dope Awesome bomb spot on the bus

https://youtu.be/CyF3KB7sy-w

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Spoilers: we have unplanned interference, probably necessitating a turn, and a feature I kind of forgot about pops up. Also managers are the worst in TNM.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Awesome bomb the manager on the bus

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not sure if you are frustrated by it but everything getting hosed up all the time could be a pretty good direction to move in, should it occur naturally. Spirits High

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

Is Mike Awesome friends with Awesome Kong? That'd be....AWEsome...

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

just rust posted:

Is Mike Awesome friends with Awesome Kong? That'd be....AWEsome...
What is Mike Mizanin doing in the Elite Zone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Here are the results from the 10/16/19 TV show. Full matches are at https://sites.google.com/site/aewtnm/2019-results/aew-tv/10-16-19-tnt

Adam Page pinned Jimmy Havoc with the Rite of Passage in 0:16:28.

Su Yung made Britt Baker submit to the Purge in 0:16:18.

The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) defeated SoCal Uncensored (Christopher Daniels and Scorpio Sky) when Dawson defeated Sky by countout in 0:03:08.
Rating: *
[Kenny Omega interfered against Scorpio Sky.]

Mike Awesome and Maxwell Jacob Friedman battled to a no contest in 0:01:33. Maxwell Jacob Friedman tore his right achilles tendon. He will be out for approximately 5 months.
Rating: **

Riho pinned Nyla Rose with the Somato in 0:08:39.
[Britt Baker and Su Yung interfered against Nyla Rose.]
[Su Yung interfered against Riho.]

Jon Moxley defeated Joey Janela by disqualification in 0:12:52.
[Penelope Ford interfered against Jon Moxley.]

Card rating: ** 3/4