Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I like it when they say 'All y'all'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Dog, it's not an exclusively black person thing, that's such a bizarre misconception,

I'm saying the people who complained about "minstrelsy", i.e. angry activist goons, are the whitest people on earth. And they are.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

nut
Jul 30, 2019

hey yall still talking about this chicken sandwich i saw it on the news so i came here for fair and unbiased reporting so i could tell my coworkers about it ok im homeschooled but i'd still like to share things i know

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bee eater posted:

hey yall still talking about this chicken sandwich i saw it on the news so i came here for fair and unbiased reporting so i could tell my coworkers about it ok im homeschooled but i'd still like to share things i know

It's extremely real and very woke and online.
It's chicken 2.0 brought to the next level in ways that you didn't think a sandwich could do to you emotionally and it's all new for a limited time with affordable financing plans available only to our exclusive members right now

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

It's extremely real and very woke and online.
It's chicken 2.0 brought to the next level in ways that you didn't think a sandwich could do to you emotionally and it's all new for a limited time with affordable financing plans available only to our exclusive members right now

interesting i'll turn these into bullet points and maybe see what my mom has to say

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the really interesting thing about this sandwich is how it's a piece of chicken with a bun on either side

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Its OK to eat at chik fila now because they lost, its like going on vacation to britain or germany or japan.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Yall want some sweet tea???

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

lost my old email posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-exROcuLp8

i have not watched this and also i believe that rat boy is a man grown

He is like the little brother of the MRE tray guy

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm pretty sore on this subject though because I've had customers or clients point out me saying "y'all" or putting drawls on words, or pronouncing "shrimp" funny

are you like "do y'all want some scrimps"

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
so y'all is now minstrelry, but you guys assumes gender in a misogynistic way?

guess I'm gonna have to start using "hey shitheads" to address the 2nd person plural, I wouldn't want to hurt any feelings.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ElectricSheep posted:

are you like "do y'all want some scrimps"

No I almost literally pronounce it like Bubba in Forrest Gump and yes this is something my friends love to mention.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Top three Popeyes menu items to put your dick in:

3. Red beans and rice
2. Marco gras cheesecake
1. Naked bbq chicken wrap

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Klyith posted:

so y'all is now minstrelry, but you guys assumes gender in a misogynistic way?

guess I'm gonna have to start using "hey shitheads" to address the 2nd person plural, I wouldn't want to hurt any feelings.

were all going to have to start saying yinz now

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Go to ole miss and you'll here plenty of y'alls. For days.

But don't worry I've had people tell me I'm being lowkey racist by saying homie, as I have for like 15 years now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

Go to ole miss and you'll here plenty of y'alls. For days.

But don't worry I've had people tell me I'm being lowkey racist by saying homie, as I have for like 15 years now.

Being racist for 15 years must have taken a toll