Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Even the concept of every single Pokemon emulated on my phone and endless nighttime hours of stolen electricity can't convince me to be unable to do twenty pushups
One handed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
leave it to goons to argue about whether to have safe water

mt dew code red is guaranteed clean

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
The going price for fresh water is 25¢ a gallon here

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

(I don't have 25¢ )

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Binary Badger posted:

Will that guy who drove around watching gas stations fall apart on FaceBook Live or whatever during
the last hurricane drive around this storm watching the same stuff happen?

jeff really fell flat last year in light of that guy who almost died and left his phone streaming from the car as it washed away in the storm surge. i hope he understands that he needs to up his game this time around

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

That's the second in this intersection I have witnessed tonight. The cops need money and are pulling over people with nice mustang's and poo poo

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

code red is gonna be the only form of currency in the post storm hellscape.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
2020 is gonna be all about vision bro.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Every day in case there’s a natural disaster I fill my cars gas tank and all my bathtubs with cat hair water.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Let's show Dorian the loving door people

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poverty goat posted:

jeff really fell flat last year in light of that guy who almost died and left his phone streaming from the car as it washed away in the storm surge. i hope he understands that he needs to up his game this time around

lmao I forgot about that

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I'd tell my kid the oldest trick in the book is to read the whole drat book

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I can’t believe someone just suggested drinking bathtub water lol

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Toilet water also is amazing to drink

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Not just for breakfast anymore
Don't buy water. Buy coffee filters. Collect hurricane water and filter out the lead. Sell filtered water for tidy profit. You're welcome, soon-to-be-rich person.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Lol we will just evacuate is such a moronic response. Not everyone has the money or means to evacuate. Some people have to to stay and ride the storm out. Also lots of people have well water with filters and all types of good poo poo that is run by power. During Irma some people lost power for a month. Good thing they had lovely bathtub water to just drink!

The goon who is having a meltdown over water sounds like a goon who has never went through an actual hurricane or is privileged enough to just evacuate and not worry about anything.

I Brake For MILFs
Jan 9, 2007

:syoon:

I will be selling goon guy hurricane bathwater for $50 a liter.

A bespoke experience for all of you wishing to experience the death of Florida vicariously.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Every time they update this it keeps tracking further and further south. RIP Miami

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
I love how the dotted area of uncertainty keeps getting wider and wider to envelop this whole state every model update because no one knows how the gently caress this thing is gonna hit us :laffo:

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Probably like a weak pfffrt

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Desperate Character posted:

I love how the dotted area of uncertainty keeps getting wider and wider to envelop this whole state every model update because no one knows how the gently caress this thing is gonna hit us :laffo:
Right now that is mainly because even offshore this thing may start to jog north and go up the state

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

FlamingLiberal posted:

Right now that is mainly because even offshore this thing may start to jog north and go up the state

Even the hurricane wants to flee the south

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

poverty goat posted:

he'll start reporting the winds from 10,000 feet up instead of 3,000.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Is this the day where they start flying into it and we get cool recon pics? I love that stage

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

cheese eats mouse posted:

Is this the day where they start flying into it and we get cool recon pics? I love that stage
Pretty sure that is already happening

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Yeah they have been flying into it since early in the week.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Every time they update this it keeps tracking further and further south. RIP Miami

That's a direct hit on Palm Beach. RIP Mar-a-Lago

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

FogHelmut posted:

RIP Mar-a-Lago

welp, I will have to suck it up and go to church but it will be worth it.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

FogHelmut posted:

That's not how these maps work agggggggh.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.

feelix posted:

Buying water is the dumbest loving poo poo. Anywhere that you are allowed to stay and isn't under mandatory evacuation is going to have running water. People are retarded.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This is from pages and pages ago but as a former Florida goon I can personally attest that this is loving wrong.

Wilma knocked out the water to Tamarac about 6 hours after landfall. Almost everywhere in Ft. Lauderdale we were under boil water orders for weeks. Don't be the retarded one drinking poop water like my friend that got e-coli and was hospitalized.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Stereotype posted:

Toilet water also is amazing to drink

You like from the tank or from the bowl?

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Normal brain: buy water before the storm
Planet brain: buy water at the start of hurricane season, it doesn't go bad
Galaxy brain: fill potable Jerry cans and keep some chlorine tabs on hand
Universe brain: buy mountain dew at the start of hurricane season, it doesn't go bad and provides vital sustenance, hydration, and caffeination

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

zedprime posted:

Normal brain: buy water before the storm
Planet brain: buy water at the start of hurricane season, it doesn't go bad
Galaxy brain: fill potable Jerry cans and keep some chlorine tabs on hand
Universe brain: buy mountain dew at the start of hurricane season, it doesn't go bad and provides vital sustenance, hydration, and caffeination

what brain is drink water from the toilet and bathtub to prove how smart you are?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

FogHelmut posted:

Dorian is Antifa

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
My family had 3 or 4 big five gallon jugs of water up in our utility closet at all times and we'd swap them out every 5 years or so to avoid contamination issues. Finding the space for them was the only problem, those things are pretty cheapo.

Don't forget to buy plenty of non perishable food, and also plenty of food that can be eaten cold. My folks hosed that up bigtime during Frances and I went 4 days living off of only goldfish crackers and red stripe beer. The Sawgrass Mills movie theaters was the first place with power to open so I went to every movie they were showing while charging my cell phone on the wall outlets and eating pretzels as it was the only hot food they had.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

big nipples big life posted:

what brain is drink water from the toilet and bathtub to prove how smart you are?
Amoeba brain.

Is it amoeba brain because of the size or because there are amoebas in it? Yes.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I remember someone in the Irma thread 2 years back being extremely dumb, so I’m just gonna presume it’s the ‘don’t buy water guys’ guy.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Since it hasn't been mentioned yet, Trump didn't build Mar-a-lago, and the place is built like a brick poo poo house. You really should read up on the history of the place. Pray to your god for a direct eye wall hit if you want to see any damage.

Pony Jabroni
Feb 27, 2016

one time my friend and i sewed together our own skirts and conspiracy t shirts and went to an olive garden at 9:30 AM and ordered six liters of wine and free bread sticks and it was the best day ever
My supervisor just left for a family vacation to disney world and honestly, i can't stop laughing about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

Since it hasn't been mentioned yet, Trump didn't build Mar-a-lago, and the place is built like a brick poo poo house. You really should read up on the history of the place. Pray to your god for a direct eye wall hit if you want to see any damage.
God is pissed and coming for it