Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wait I thought the loving plan was to show Maddie the error of her ways by having a worse bully than her show up and give her a taste of her own medicine. This plan is much worse than that plan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
rip the cool shades

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1164033959828680706?s=19

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
but for real, katie has the emotional abuse game locked the gently caress down. girl can inspire suicidal ideation like a school shooting can.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1164759967389237248?s=19

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

A big flaming stink posted:

but for real, katie has the emotional abuse game locked the gently caress down. girl can inspire suicidal ideation like a school shooting can.

Jesus.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Oh God, Katie balancing on the shoulders of Patience for no goddamn purpose.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Sssammy is a very good magician holy moley.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Hellsau posted:

Sssammy is a very good magician holy moley.

HOW CAN SNAKE HAT???

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Sssammy is a A+ magician, and that was probably one of the best visual gags Gob's done.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
We've seen what Maddie would look like after going to the gym and I don't think it would solve her problem of people being scared of her.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Cue psilocybin trip.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I thought Jerry Orbach was most well known for Law and Order.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Im4-7LQQRk

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

MJeff posted:

I thought Jerry Orbach was most well known for Law and Order.

:thejoke:

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
apparently gob has been busting his rear end on the comic to the point its been interfering with his quality of life :smith:

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1167231156384743424

also theres a new comic

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1167298058461171714

A big flaming stink fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Aug 30, 2019

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

+2 to FRIENDS, +1 to SNAKEHAREM

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Choice A seems like the best for Gob, I feel like "release it when it's done" can put pressure on you to get it done faster.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Just do your thing Gob. We really like your work and I think any of us would say your life should come first.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I loving love the panel of Pasqualo and Trisssh gazing fondly into the distance as Pasqualo utters a quiet threat about disrespecting her horse girl anime.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

A big flaming stink posted:

apparently gob has been busting his rear end on the comic to the point its been interfering with his quality of life :smith:

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1167231156384743424

Personally I feel like B is the better choice, though it does seem like a lot of "I'll finish when I finish" artists do seem to end up quitting entirely. Either way, Gob, don't force yourself to do anything that's gonna gently caress life up.

e: If nothing else, change your update schedule. 3 per week is great, but again, if it puts too much stress on you, there are hundreds of comics out there that only do two or even one update per week.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Aug 30, 2019

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Gob I accidentally on purpose voted for "gently caress you, Gob". Please forgive me!!!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I don't have a twitter but I'd go with A.

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Who What Now posted:

Gob I accidentally on purpose voted for "gently caress you, Gob". Please forgive me!!!

One of these days, I hope "gently caress you Gob" will win. I'm not sure what I'll do when that happens! Maybe I'll do a special dance. But I won't record it or anything; it'll just be a me dance.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Quit your job, retard.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

B is likely the best choice - in my experience people tend to prefer scheduled updates so they know when to check the site, even if the comic isn’t going all the time. That said, it’s possible three updates a week is too many to keep up as things go on. Maybe switching to two per week would help as well?

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

The pace of PFM is brisk enough that it could easily handle being twice or even once weekly, in my opinion, without feeling like it drags.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Why....why did she eat those mushrooms?

She really shouldn't have eaten those mushrooms.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Why....why did she eat those mushrooms?

She really shouldn't have eaten those mushrooms.

Mario led her astray yet again.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
You know what they say about eating mushrooms, go big or go home.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The mushrooms weren't actually poisonous, her body just couldn't handle the possibility of eating more mushrooms on pizza.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Gobolatula posted:

One of these days, I hope "gently caress you Gob" will win. I'm not sure what I'll do when that happens! Maybe I'll do a special dance. But I won't record it or anything; it'll just be a me dance.

You're pretty open about your depression so I felt bad for pushing it, but I wanted it to win for a laugh.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Love Pasq low key almost going beast mode on Trisssh for a second there.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Gobolatula posted:

hey man I don't know your relationship with your wife but I hope she votes for gently caress you Gob, but like the good kind, or whatever you're into

take all the time you need :shobon:

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

extremely :same:

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
Huh, i'm actually tempted to throw down on the spine fund to get that as an AV.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Oh Pasq, Pasq, Pasq. You forgot the dictum of what tangled webs man weaves when first we practise to deceive.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
RAT
JUICE

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1169106268918702081

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Good thing Pasq has such great friends keeping an eye out on her. She needs to go to the place that helped Allison get her poo poo together.