Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Thai for lunch today, I hope it is good seems pretty hit or miss. Last time we got Thai I was toward the end of the line and by the time I got up all the eggrolls were gone and I totes saw people walking off with like 3 of em on their plates. My new dept helps with the lunch prep so we are first in line and I'mma take like 8 of them for righteous vengeance (:<

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Meatball sub at a place that makes their own meatballs, sauce, bread with a side mixed green salad. Nice Friday lunch.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gonna get some spicy noodles

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I had a disappointingly watery plum with lunch today. Sigh.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Late breakfast so gonna skip lunch, but I put a big ol slab of flank steak in a bag this morning with some tequila, lime juice, and bunch of cumin and garlic and cilantro. That beefy bitch is gonna get grilled and sliced real thin into some fajitas when I get home

:wow:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
a bacon cheese burger cooked medium rare with a side of garlic fries. sometimes you have to treat yourself.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Trip report on the fajitas:

:discourse:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

numberoneposter posted:

gonna get some spicy noodles
the noddles very spicy :kimchi:

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
had empanadas again because i am currently right by an empanada place like 2-3 days a week during lunch

BEEF, chicken, sausage and gravy, and a spinach/cheese one. lots of chimichurri/salsa. iced tea.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Damo posted:

had empanadas again because i am currently right by an empanada place like 2-3 days a week during lunch

BEEF, chicken, sausage and gravy, and a spinach/cheese one. lots of chimichurri/salsa. iced tea.

Empanada is lunch that you can never go wrong with there is a food truck that sometimes is outside my office that has a ton all good but the chicken ones are :jizz: but when it isn't there, there usually is one that just has spinach and cheese that are loving decent as well

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yesterday I had a really disappointing lunch. This place used to be really good but maybe they have new management or something. It was dead inside on a Friday at 11:30am. I got "The Bib" burger and beer cheese soup. I used to love their beer cheese soup but they changed it from like, actually made there cheddar soup to velveeta probably packaged garbage. They put popcorn and bacon on it and the bacon was hard and the popcorn was chewy. The burger was like a bacon cheeseburger with an egg on it. The egg was cooked fine but it was half the size as they used to be. I normally don't mind if food isn't that great but this was bad.

I was sad that the place went so downhill from maybe a year ago.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a bad lunch can really ruin your day

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I drank a can of spaghettios because although I did walk to the kitchen to grab it, I was too lazy to wash a bowl or a spoon

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

I drank a can of spaghettios because although I did walk to the kitchen to grab it, I was too lazy to wash a bowl or a spoon
i did that on thursday night at 3 am with a can of boyardee

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Got real drunk last night and ordered pizza. No idea where it's from but pretty good, so probably real expensive.

pork steaks
May 30, 2017

a lovely boy
French dip and a fat cola

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I had a pork sundae at the state fair (cornbread, pulled pork, and cole slaw, piled atop one another). Then I had a chocolate ice cream cone while watching a sow give birth.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

gleebster posted:

I had a pork sundae at the state fair (cornbread, pulled pork, and cole slaw, piled atop one another). Then I had a chocolate ice cream cone while watching a sow give birth.

Peak :911:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Yesterday I has two mini bacon & chile verde breakfast burritos from this funky little hole in the wall while driving a rental car to a wedding.

They were pre made and wrapped in foil so I had low expectations. They turned out to be really dang good perfect to eat while driving.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Rotisserie chicken sandwich, handful of jalapeño Cheetos, and some spicy pickles, all from home because I’m trying to spend less money on food.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
A can of corned beef hash

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

fish sandwich w./ cheese from KOPPS MKE BITCH

you went to Kopp's and that's what you get? and that's ALL you get?? man you're doing it wrong c'mon

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

JK Fresco posted:

A can of corned beef hash
its important to keep your nitrates topped up

pork steaks
May 30, 2017

a lovely boy
Corn dog and cup noodles

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Yesterday I had a really disappointing lunch. This place used to be really good but maybe they have new management or something. It was dead inside on a Friday at 11:30am. I got "The Bib" burger and beer cheese soup. I used to love their beer cheese soup but they changed it from like, actually made there cheddar soup to velveeta probably packaged garbage. They put popcorn and bacon on it and the bacon was hard and the popcorn was chewy. The burger was like a bacon cheeseburger with an egg on it. The egg was cooked fine but it was half the size as they used to be. I normally don't mind if food isn't that great but this was bad.

I was sad that the place went so downhill from maybe a year ago.

That is a super bummer, my former favorite Thai place was like that. Went from insanely good super fresh to just awful and it was so sad. Used to eat there like once a week, didn't change owners or anything just a tiny family owned/operated place but quality went from :discourse: to :smith: like overnight

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ok i lately discovered pears, peaches, nectarines and plums as some of the best portable snacks as long as you dont smash them in your backpack

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also sometimes ill bring an apple too. what do you think?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Apple is food.

pork steaks
May 30, 2017

a lovely boy

marijuanamancer posted:

also sometimes ill bring an apple too. what do you think?

Sometimes I'll bring a banana along for the ride. A clementine is very good as well.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pork steaks posted:

Sometimes I'll bring a banana along for the ride. A clementine is very good as well.

my man. fruit riders best riders

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also gotta bring the nuts

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
almonds and walnuts are pretty dope

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
has anyone ever looked into if strip mining agriculturally will ever backfire? probably not right?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

pork steaks posted:

Banana is breakfast everyday, clementine are very fun treat this is a good post, nooner approved

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

marijuanamancer posted:

ok i lately discovered pears, peaches, nectarines and plums as some of the best portable snacks as long as you dont smash them in your backpack

Good stuff here. Although if those peaches and nectarines are very ripe make sure you bring something to wipe your face with. Things can get a little juicy :grin:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I'm gonna eat snow crab & king crab

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
I had subway sliders for lunch, the steak and spicy Italian ones.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Same chicken sandwich as yesterday minus the Cheetos. Orange Bubly to drink. Went for a walk and saw a little doggie :3:

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
ham and swiss on sourdough and the biggest, juiciest apple I've ever had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I ate the crabs