Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
what are the odds on there being a punisher logo on there somewhere?

gonna say 100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

gey muckle mowser posted:

what are the odds on there being a punisher logo on there somewhere?

gonna say 100%

Didn't get a picture last night but I saw a tow truck with a fuckoff huge Punisher skull on the hood complete with vertical u.s. flag striping and the thin yellow line for ARE DRIVERS

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Art degrees destroy your mind.

Source: I have an art degree and didn't even notice that she was posed suggestively at first. I seriously marveled at the technical skill on display for an entire minute before I even noticed what the painting was. Seriously, that brush work is loving spectacular.

:same:

ToxicSlurpee posted:

:same: :same: :same:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

It's so they don't fall off when they run and hide during a school shooting

:lol:

Also, the idea of tow truck drivers needing a thin line is hysterical to me. Hell, the idea of EMS or anyone really having one for that matter is dumb as poo poo, but for tow truck drivers? lmbo

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Hirayuki posted:

Have you been to Roger's Roost, too? (They have a statue of a strapping nude cigar-store Indian in the ladies' room with a flap for modesty that's connected to a red light in the main room.)

Pete and Shorty's, two locations in Pinellas county, FL. Very nice paintings of the statue of David with heavy brass fig-leaves in front of the old block and tackle. Have a whirl if you're here and want to eat Iowan food in Florida.

Where is Roger's Roost?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

madeintaipei posted:

Pete and Shorty's, two locations in Pinellas county, FL. Very nice paintings of the statue of David with heavy brass fig-leaves in front of the old block and tackle. Have a whirl if you're here and want to eat Iowan food in Florida.

Where is Roger's Roost?
Sterling Heights, Michigan, outside Detroit. Seems this kind of public shaming gets around!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Hirayuki posted:

Sterling Heights, Michigan, outside Detroit. Seems this kind of public shaming gets around!

There was a gag in the book “Tales of the City” written in the 70s in which a dude takes a chick to a Chinese restaurant where there’s no sink to wash hands in the bathroom. The waiter would yell at people to wash their hands as soon as they got out. Apparently people knew about the rude waiter and would laugh at unsuspecting victims.

Possibly based on a real dude if my cheese addled brain recalls correctly.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Source: I have an art degree and didn't even notice that she was posed suggestively at first. I seriously marveled at the technical skill on display for an entire minute before I even noticed what the painting was. Seriously, that brush work is loving spectacular.

Don't art degrees also destroy your ability to get jobs anywhere besides starbucks? :v:

I don't know poo poo about art, but I seriously thought the guy was taking a paint brush to a photograph. Then realized the whole thing was a painting and I was all :drat:!!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojme9_QX8iY

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

SatansOnion posted:

Tens of thousands! I remember reading about what are maybe the earliest petroglyphs ever carved, one of which depicts a stick figure with a gargantuan boner

drawing genitals on things is part of what unites us as a species :unsmith:

Yeah, pretty sure the first penis drawing was made about twenty minutes after the invention of figurative art as a concept.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

Eww, mixing Marvel and DC

at least there's no amalgam tattoos. Even as a kid amalgam was lame AF

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

So, uh, some Funimation outtakes for DBZ got leaked.

https://youtu.be/MFJr0qj7_Jk

Don’t listen at work.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

A most unexpected review for Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet:

Upity Cracker
Jun 25, 2008

Well, what do you expect? These yokels are pure Baltic Avenue.

wesleywillis posted:

Don't art degrees also destroy your ability to get jobs anywhere besides starbucks? :v:

I don't know poo poo about art, but I seriously thought the guy was taking a paint brush to a photograph. Then realized the whole thing was a painting and I was all :drat:!!

My art degree has lesd me to a fine retail career thank you

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I mean, if she's cool with it I don't really see a problem. People started painting naked people pretty much the instant we discovered how to paint things. It's just one of the things we do.

I don't have an art degree, but I was pretty stunned at how good that painting is. I mean, compare that poo poo to George W's self-portraits. Now that's some AUG.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Bogus Adventure posted:

I don't have an art degree, but I was pretty stunned at how good that painting is. I mean, compare that poo poo to George W's self-portraits. Now that's some AUG.

These ones?

https://www.theonion.com/george-w-bush-debuts-new-paintings-of-dogs-friends-g-1819595637

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Ambitious Spider posted:

at least there's no amalgam tattoos. Even as a kid amalgam was lame AF

Counterpoint:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Besesoth posted:

Counterpoint:

Ducktails 2017 is a lot different than I remember it

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

collected eschars from chronic black salve use

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

subpar anachronism posted:

collected eschars from chronic black salve use

Jesus gently caress, I am ssooooo glad I didn't have calamari tonight for dinner.

Shadownerd
Aug 2, 2007
Fabricati Diem, Pvnc.
I don’t have a picture because I just saw him in passing but I am 100% sure I passed the dude with the blue hair and the custom red brocade Chinese suit at a Renaissance festival today. I gave a little gasp but no one with me would have understood.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Jesus gently caress, I am ssooooo glad I didn't have calamari tonight for dinner.

the food combination in this photo leaves me sort of underwhelmed (and more than slightly baffled) but I appreciate how its graininess and the quality of the light lends the entire tableau a certain crime-scene photography feel

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Shadownerd posted:

I don’t have a picture because I just saw him in passing but I am 100% sure I passed the dude with the blue hair and the custom red brocade Chinese suit at a Renaissance festival today. I gave a little gasp but no one with me would have understood.

WHAT!? gently caress, go back tomorrow because he's probably got a booth full of his stuff. Take one for Team Goon.

ed: this guy, right?
https://www.deviantart.com/metalartisan/gallery

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 00:45 on Sep 1, 2019

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

WHAT!? gently caress, go back tomorrow because he's probably got a booth full of his stuff. Take one for Team Goon.

Holy poo poo, Lorenz Hellman Gloucester is real

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Honestly I'm behind anyone with the middle name Hellman, not gonna lie

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

T-man posted:

Honestly I'm behind anyone with the middle name Hellman, not gonna lie

As long as it's not Miracle Whip

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Oh hey, I've been pulled over by that guy. He's every nerd who ever got the slightest bit of authority and steroids.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Briefly thought that said Ennui, Oklahoma and was like, well, yeah.

Shadownerd
Aug 2, 2007
Fabricati Diem, Pvnc.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Yup, that’s him! Now I’m definitely sure I saw him because he has black hair now like in his featured photo.

If I go back another weekend this season I’ll keep my eye out for him but it’s an hour drive and a 25$ entrance fee and I’m sunburned enough as it is. The good news is that if he has a booth there he’ll be there for the whole season because the Renaissance fair here has permanent structures and I believe you have to rent them/lease them long term in most cases.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

https://www.facebook.com/GuinnessWorldRecords/videos/595319130873008/

it's mayo

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

This would make a great Photoshop thread. Stuck this dude in different photos.

Alternative pants posted:

Oh hey, I've been pulled over by that guy. He's every nerd who ever got the slightest bit of authority and steroids.

Condolences on living in Oklahoma. Or at least for driving through it.

I can't really talk poo poo though. I live in FL on the NE coast and my state is about to drown. I got to learn a fun fact though! Orlando is further east than Jacksonville. Lived here 20+ years and never figured that out.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

BiggerBoat posted:

I can't really talk poo poo though. I live in FL on the NE coast and my state is about to drown. I got to learn a fun fact though! Orlando is further east than Jacksonville. Lived here 20+ years and never figured that out.

Are ya gonna need a... well, you know.
Rome is in-line with NYC, gulf-stream is a motherfucker for weather, huh?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

I'm not even trying to be all "raaawr! cops are power hungry racist jerks gently caress tha poolieece" or whatever, but that guy seriously looks like a movie depiction from some low budget Seth Rogan, Jonah whoever the gently caress comedy movie of a state trooper who takes his job waaaayy too serious.

"do you know why I pulled you over"?

"no sir"

"STEP OUT OF THE CAR NOW, PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD OR I WILL FILL YOU SO FULL OF LEAD YOUR FAMILY WILL RECOVER YOUR FUNERAL COSTS BY SELLING THE MINING RIGHTS TO YOUR GRAVE"!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BiggerBoat posted:

Driving through Oklahoma is the best way to experience it because the actual state is lovely.

Pity about most of the population.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

BiggerBoat posted:

This would make a great Photoshop thread. Stuck this dude in different photos.

Get in the florida thread dawg

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3032523&pagenumber=549&perpage=40

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

:stonk:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I have no hands and I must tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

wesleywillis posted:

"STEP OUT OF THE CAR NOW, PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD OR I WILL FILL YOU SO FULL OF LEAD YOUR FAMILY WILL RECOVER YOUR FUNERAL COSTS BY SELLING THE MINING RIGHTS TO YOUR GRAVE"!
Lol, from something?