Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Nuns with Guns posted:

The comments about Mookie's son were lovely, too, and prior comments were people were laughing and psychoanalyzing descriptions of Mookie's wedding photos, yeah. :smith:

Yeah, this we can agree on. Mookie seems like a nice, if cringy, dude. His nerdy as gently caress wedding sounds like a blast and I hope he's a goofy-rear end, embarrassing, fun dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Mookie is quite probably the worst artist in history. I unironically think that Dominic Deegan is the nadir of human creative endeavor.
That said while he has no talent, some odd fetishes, and hosed up views on some things, he’s not a total fucker like Gabe or Buckley and I don’t think he’s a bad person.

Anyway, when are we getting the Legacy of Dominic Drinkan’?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

paying the subject of a mock thread directly in any way is like, an undeniable definition of touching the poop. don't loving do it and especially don't get hyper-defensive about it when someone says "hey, this is loving weird, don't do it"

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Who What Now posted:

I think you need to step away from the internet for a little bit, friend

I did last night, but now it's a nice weekend morning and I'm waking up. What are your plans for the day besides posting worthless comments?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nuns with Guns posted:

I did last night,

Clearly not for long enough

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

This is really dumb, can we stop

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Who What Now posted:

Clearly not for long enough

My insatiable hunger for flesh is a curse and I'll thank you not to tempt me further as I do my best to control it

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Goons, goons, let us not fight in here, the Dominic Deegan thread.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

crazy that the wicked bad gbs guy who gets repeatedly, justifiably domed by the mods and admins for being a worthless dipshit who does nothing but try to really weakly burn people is just trying to draw out a fight for no reason

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
its actually very weird to pay someone as a joke just to laugh at them. try to be normal please.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Mookie's fine. His comic is bad and unintentionally funny as a result. As far as I'm concerned he's provided us with hours of free entertainment by making a bad comic so it's fine if someone gives him some money for it.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Catching up. And that recap page really is a "where's Dominic" type thing isn't it. I can think of no reason for Snout to care about Dominic Deegan given an airship just blew up his home.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

*coughs* anyway

I did not censor the dong, Mooksie has apparently already pussied out of drawing dongrel.

Also after two months we have finally received more words.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
This thread deserves this

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Tesseraction posted:

*coughs* anyway

I did not censor the dong, Mooksie has apparently already pussied out of drawing dongrel.

Also after two months we have finally received more words.
This is so lazy.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

SardonicTyrant posted:

This is so lazy.

The biggest question to me is how high did he leap into the air to make that pose - surely he should have dived horizontally not upwards like a fuckin' bouncing ball.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

As we know, the most efficient form of horizontal movement is the parabolic arc.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Doggydick Deegan

look at that loving tail

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

"I have to get there as fast as I can!" *bounces across the water like a skimming stone*

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Synthbuttrange posted:

Doggydick Deegan

look at that loving tail

I don't think we can call it a tail at this point. It's a non-prehensile tentacle that just grows haphazardly out of his back.

It's like a lekku for Snout's liver.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

Tesseraction posted:

The biggest question to me is how high did he leap into the air to make that pose - surely he should have dived horizontally not upwards like a fuckin' bouncing ball.

This really bothered me too, and I finally realized it's just really bad case of conveying motion and space. In the second panel Snout is done bathing and on land putting his pants on, then he sees the paper floating where he just was, so he jumps back in the lake to get it while breaking the poo poo out of the 180 rule.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

And we still have no good reason he cares so much about these pieces of paper except that the name Dominic Deegan is on them.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

It turns out the Wild Edge is incredibly loving boring and this is the most stimulation Snout has gotten for years.

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015
I wonder how this is going to tie back to the plot.

Note from Ink Witch written on the back?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Emrikol posted:

I wonder how this is going to tie back to the plot.

Note from Ink Witch written on the back?
One more mark on the to do list, which we will see again next page, just in case this comic is so stupid that our brains forced us to forget the plot.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

Cat Mattress posted:

This thread deserves this

Snout

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Yes. Good.

I'm tempted to share the 2 proto-Snout images from the Patreon images (just the faces cropped) for SuperMechagodzilla to draw but the thread would probably get mad. (Plus for a Snout face they're mostly competent aside from the hilarious nose.)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Please don't.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

The solution is clear: One of us is going to have to marry Mookie.

I would offer, but I did my part creating the thread.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
So nice we're getting those random scraps of paper about Dominic in the correct reading order. Sure would be a shame if we got some random bit of a different passage that didn't make any sense to puzzle over.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

PoptartsNinja posted:

So nice we're getting those random scraps of paper about Dominic in the correct reading order. Sure would be a shame if we got some random bit of a different passage that didn't make any sense to puzzle over.
Wearing his banana hammock, Dominic gallantly

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I want to read about the adventures of SuperMechagodzilla's version of Snout

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

Libra posted:

I want to read about the adventures of SuperMechagodzilla's version of Snout

He’s the hero with 1000 faces.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
It's great to see Mookie hasn't improved at all when it comes to drawing, writing, or pacing after all these years.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I was busy yesterday and I guess Mookie was too because he's still drawing filler:

Paging SMG for that bottom left panel face lmao

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

The largest print font of any book ever. It's like someone printed out an old person's e-reader.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The Little Death posted:

The largest print font of any book ever. It's like someone printed out an old person's e-reader.

I DON'T
KNOW WHAT
YOU MEAN
ISN'T THIS
THE NORMAL
WAY OF
READING
THINGS?

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
So did Mookie decide to draw Snout with a dog muzzle to give his main character a visible facial profile, and reduce the number of times people commented on how all the humans look like they're wearing a Mortal Kombat-esque ninja face mask?

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I thought this story was going to be kinda quick, but it seems set to be a long haul, considering how little has actually happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

In today's comic, a man has an orgasm as he discovers that another man's fate was "went on a journey to an unknown place" rather than "entirely unknown."