Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

gay baby jail gang tag please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

One of you slackers create the gang tag and I'll buy some

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
:neet:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i would love that gang tag.

so yeah i didn't make up "gay baby jail" nor expect such a crazy response to it lmao.

the original joke was a really funny japanese pun that would mean nothing to y'all so i changed it.
the japanese word for prison is 刑務所 (pronounced kay-moo-show). the real prison nickname in the comic is ゲイ務所 (gay-moo-show) so yeah lol

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Gay Cow Jail

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Gay moos showed their dicks, that's why they're in jail

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Mr. Steak posted:

i would love that gang tag.

so yeah i didn't make up "gay baby jail" nor expect such a crazy response to it lmao.

the original joke was a really funny japanese pun that would mean nothing to y'all so i changed it.
the japanese word for prison is 刑務所 (pronounced kay-moo-show). the real prison nickname in the comic is ゲイ務所 (gay-moo-show) so yeah lol

trying to keep it a pun, the best I can come up with is algaytraz

there's gotta be something better

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Mr. Lobe posted:

best I can come up with is algaytraz

Manlovenworth?

I have a couple others but they use slurs so I decided to refrain.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"rear end slammer" lol

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

It's not jail it's gay-il

Yeah I tortured that pun. Maybe it would work better as gaol/gay-ol. But gay baby jail was the best way to translate it

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What exactly is a gang tag? I'd be up for buying one if it contributes towards taxman's back costs.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

It's those rectangular images you see under some people's avatars. As far as I understand only admins can add new gang tags, but once one is in people can freely add it to their profiles by buying a new avatar and putting the image into the avatar text.

A_Account
Nov 29, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Shinmera posted:

It's those rectangular images you see under some people's avatars. As far as I understand only admins can add new gang tags, but once one is in people can freely add it to their profiles by buying a new avatar and putting the image into the avatar text.

Hmm, does it show up on mobile? Dont think I've seen any but maybe I have, not really sure what I am looking for.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Shimera has 2 gang tags, so if you can see those you can see those

I thought there was a hacky workaround where if somebody with plat added the image as an attachment it could be used as a gang tag

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
Behold my efforts in illustrating tags.

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
I would def get one. I didn't realize you could add them yourself, I thought it was some mod thing to do that. Bet ya get yr rear end whooped after class if you add a tag you haven't earned tho.
I know I've just been lurking this thread, but I gotta pop in and say thanks for doing this translation! You're really sticking with it. Most every morning I read a page or two while I eat breakfast. It's like the ol newspaper funnies in that way - since I can't read Japanese I can't binge the comic in a weekend and ruin my morning fun by finishing it

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

This thread is neet

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Gay Baby Jail Inmate?

My Crab is Fight
Mar 13, 2007
My kingdom for a Gay Baby Jail gang tag

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Gay Baby Jail Inmate?

GBJ Poster

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...

BurningCourage posted:

My kingdom for a Gay Baby Jail gang tag

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
This may be full of scary criminals... but homos running around? That's too much!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
They're not letting them run around willy-nilly. Their willies, and their nillies, are behind bars.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I hope weird psychic guy never stops loving with tohru

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

what if we kissed in the advanced nation... Japan!
jk
Unless...

My Crab is Fight
Mar 13, 2007
This guy's mindgames are potent.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

BurningCourage posted:

This guy's mindgames are potent.

Not hard to play 'em on a super-prejudiced and ignorant nitwit like Tohru. Of COURSE he wouldn't like the sound of Gay Baby Jail, the pussy.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

someone awful. posted:

I hope weird psychic guy never stops loving with tohru

he's easily the breakout character of the comic so far imo

SerCypher
May 10, 2006

Gay baby jail...? What the hell?

I really don't like the sound of that...
Fun Shoe
Thank you for this gift OP

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

That Tohru fellow is quite a bellend, isn't he

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

Mr. Steak posted:

Does that end up sounding like “game show” too?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

has anybody made a gay baby jail gang tag yet? c'mon you're letting the gay baby team down

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
What's the standard dimensions for a gang tag? I can whip something up, but no promises of the quality.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Someone please make an av from the “this guy” panel and buy it for me

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

I like how Mr. Willy-Nilly's hands appear to be in nipple pinching mode, making a play to become the boss of gay baby jail

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

gently caress, I now I really want to see this alternate cut of Ricky-O

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Dunno the standard proportions but this might be a start maybe?

I might try making an animated version later.

Negostrike fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Sep 4, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

projecthalaxy posted:

he's going to run into the corner and clip out of the prison and achieve 2,147,483,647 murders through murder underflow

I read this entire thread and yours was the funniest post.

The comic and translation are still good though!