Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ugh #vote steak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
:redhammer:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 4

Mr. Steak (7): King Burgundy, Bifauxnen, merk, merk, Mikujin, Byers2142, Dick Bastardly, Anomalous Amalgam, King Burgundy, Bifauxnen, SolusLunes, merk, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, King Burgundy
Anomalous Amalgam (2): yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, 50 pounds of bread
Lynch No One! (1): Mr. Steak
Byers2142 (0): SolusLunes, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
GenericGirlName (0): merk, merk, merk, Mr. Steak, merk, Mr. Steak
50 pounds of bread (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (5): Bifauxnen, CCKeane, GenericGirlName, Hal Incandenza, redneck nazgul

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 03rd, 2019 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 9 hours, 26 minutes.

Don't forget to give me your shelf number tonight!

Yes - 6
No - 6

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Steak failed to hammer himself.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
That was a good troll. I'll admit.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Lmaooo

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:ghost: no, i did hammer myself. good luck next game. :ghost:

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I can't believe you're trolling instead of taunting.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

merk posted:

That was a good troll. I'll admit.

Yeah.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
steak are you scum or no, now that you are dead you can be honest with us

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Mr. Steak posted:

:ghost: no, i did hammer myself. good luck next game. :ghost:

On the off chance you're not trolling;

This is not a vote, missing a pound sign:
#vote Steak

This is a vote:
##vote Steak

If you are trolling, that was awesome.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Also, on the off chance I die tonight, I want to point out to the thread that Keane was here earlier and had a chance to talk about Steak but didn't. That should be taken into account when consider Steak's flip.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Byers2142 posted:

Also, on the off chance I die tonight, I want to point out to the thread that Keane was here earlier and had a chance to talk about Steak but didn't. That should be taken into account when consider Steak's flip.

On the off chance, I perish, remember that Byers got real mad about me saying Hal could be scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

As I remember it, I gently asked if it was possible for Hal to be scum, and Byers tore himself in half like Rumpelstiltskin.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Should I hammer before I have to go to work?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CCKeane posted:

On the off chance, I perish, remember that Byers got real mad about me saying Hal could be scum.

Hey, say his name and he appears!

What's your read on Steak?

For the record, I agree with you on Hal; for emphasis look at how I returned to the game D3.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

50 pounds of bread posted:

Yes.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Hey, say his name and he appears!

What's your read on Steak?

For the record, I agree with you on Hal; for emphasis look at how I returned to the game D3.

Nah.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

50 pounds of bread posted:

Why don't we wait for Steak to hammer himself?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Because I'm thinking a trick could be afoot!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote Steak

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

:redhammer:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 4

Mr. Steak (8): King Burgundy, Bifauxnen, merk, merk, Mikujin, Byers2142, Dick Bastardly, Anomalous Amalgam, King Burgundy, Bifauxnen, SolusLunes, merk, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, King Burgundy, Byers2142, Byers2142, Hal Incandenza
Anomalous Amalgam (2): yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, yuming, 50 pounds of bread
Lynch No One! (1): Mr. Steak
Byers2142 (0): SolusLunes, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
GenericGirlName (0): merk, merk, merk, Mr. Steak, merk, Mr. Steak
50 pounds of bread (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (4): Bifauxnen, CCKeane, GenericGirlName, redneck nazgul

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 03rd, 2019 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 8 hours, 47 minutes.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

... is the day over? Is Steak loved?

Every other day, CPig posted the flip first, then the end of day voting results.

What is this day?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
After Greg was killed the store became more and more unstable.

Dennis can be heard screaming in the alley outside, flashes of red and blue can be seen surrounding the store.

In the midst of the chaos Mr. Steak is thrown into the trash can!

Mr. Steak - Starwars: Attack of the Age of Empires Dragonstrike Clones - Scum aligned was thrown in the trash on day 4!

Starwars: Attack of the Age of Empires Dragonstrike Clones - A classic top down shooting game set in the Star Wars universe where the rebellion and the empire wear costumes and pretend to be various earth civilizations from the past while riding atop dragons and shooting dragon breath at various targets across the landscape as they try to collect gold. (Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Age of Empires, Dragonstrike)

Battering Ram - You arm your troops with battering rams allowing you to bypass jailed targets when performing the night kill.

Force Lightning - You may use this ability once during the game. You become a lightning rod pgo, everyone in the game targets you that night, the first person to do so is killed and the first kill to successfully target you is negated.

Flight - If you perform the kill, you do it as a ninja kill.

Your Home Shelf is Shelf 3, Your Color is Green

In the wake of the chaos everyone is pulled to a random shelf tonight!

Action deadline is 9/4 at 3 pm Eastern

Yesses and nos are tied, no one dies as a result of this power!

It is night 4!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Without warning the entire city is overtaken by growth and reclaimed by nature.

Trees sprout up through the floors and grasping vines grow everywhere.

The electricity shuts down and the city is in a state of panic!

Todays Execution method is Lights out!

There will be more benefits of this sudden rampant growth tomorrow!

Another game is found sacrificed to Nega-Miyamoto!

Byers - Joust Bobble: Bubble to Adventure Doorways - town aligned was sacrificed to nega-miyamoto on night 4!

Joust Bobble: Bubble to Adventure Doorways - Technically, you are a video game in the loosest sense, you are a board game that uses a VCR tape as an enhancement to the game. In the game the players take turns guiding their knights mounted on ostriches around a board encountering various adventure scenarios in the jungle. The players must use their bubble blowing dinosaurs to overcome these adventures. (Joust, Bubble Bobble, Doorways to Adventure)

You are town aligned and win when all enemies of town are soundly defeated.

Drop an egg - The first time in the game that you die, you will turn into an egg for a day. The following day your ostrich will re hatch and you will be alive again. Your initial flip will just indicate that you have dropped an egg and will not show any information about your role or game, the second time you die it will act as normal. If any player thinks to type ##get egg or something similar into the thread, you will die immediately and your flip will be posted. There will be no way any player than you will begin the game with this information.

Bubble Blowing Dinosaurs - During the night you can shoot someone with a bubble. They will be encased in a bubble and role blocked that night, the next night, if the player is still alive, you may stomp on them to kill them, otherwise the bubble pops and they live.

Adventure! You may target a player at night, that player will randomly be forced into a Post Restriction the following day , the restriction will be based on one of 60 classic adventure movies.

Your Home Shelf is Shelf 3, Your Color is Green

Taillow used Focus Energy!

Night actions may be turbocharged tonight!

It is day 5!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (14): 50 pounds of bread, Anomalous Amalgam, Bifauxnen, CCKeane, Dick Bastardly, GenericGirlName, Hal Incandenza, King Burgundy, merk, Mikujin, Mr. Steak, redneck nazgul, SolusLunes, yuming

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 06th, 2019 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 7 hours.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
50 pokeballed me last night and I was completely jailed.

I think 50, KB might be scum together.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I won't be around at all tonight to be able to process any actions or anything , if you are hammered just assume you're dead until I can see it, day actions likely won't be processed until late.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

:ghost:Welp, good luck town.:ghost:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I had mentioned specifically in shelf 1 that I had a switch move that would have probably won town the game, but not knowing in full how it might impact them, they blocked me.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Full disclosure the rampant growth was me, as part of my juiced up color cop power. I targeted three green players which turned it on - I have no idea what it does. Since I more or less claimed in shelf chat last night to get people to help me turn it on: I'm a BP Color Cop with a special bonus: nights I don't color cop I can target three players and if they are the same color I do a bonus thing (I don't know what these things are).

I assume verdant growth is because I got three GREENS last night. I do not know what a light's out lynches are.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Mafia wiki says it's just bonus executions. Neat.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I had mentioned specifically in shelf 1 that I had a switch move that would have probably won town the game, but not knowing in full how it might impact them, they blocked me.

did you mention that the "switch" would probably result in a town victory? because I dont remember that part

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Hmm presumably I have 3 other "global" abilities for matching red, silver, and blue.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dick Bastardly posted:

did you mention that the "switch" would probably result in a town victory? because I dont remember that part

I did, I said my next flip switch would probably win town the game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Light's out will allow you to vote multiple people out in a single day, you can vote as many as you like in succession but there won't be any flips until the end of the day. The day can be ended by a No lynch majority vote. Each successful execution will extend the deadline by 4 hours.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I Kirby'd Hal last night, I believe. He was using a power to deny someone a vote today. Not sure who he was planning on using it on, but I theoretically redirected it to DB.

Byers told us what he was going to do last night. But I guess I'll wait to share until everyone has posted.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

I did, I said my next flip switch would probably win town the game.

I must've missed that or just have a terrible memory (I do indeed have a poo poo memory)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

50 pokeballed me last night and I was completely jailed.

I think 50, KB might be scum together.

I would happily cuddle AA as part of our lights out today.

I think GGN is the priority first though.