Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

King Burgundy posted:

I Kirby'd Hal last night, I believe. He was using a power to deny someone a vote today. Not sure who he was planning on using it on, but I theoretically redirected it to DB.

Byers told us what he was going to do last night. But I guess I'll wait to share until everyone has posted.

I can confirm that I do not have the ability to vote today, thanks KB :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

King Burgundy posted:

I would happily cuddle AA as part of our lights out today.

I think GGN is the priority first though.

Same but reverse order

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote AA

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

I'm real dumb

if I could vote AA right now I would :sweatdrop:

(Mod please fix my idiot mistake I'm scared)

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

King Burgundy posted:

I would happily cuddle AA as part of our lights out today.

I think GGN is the priority first though.

The murder ability seems significantly less important now with the lights out execution. So I'm fine with getting this started on GGN.

##vote GGN

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Uhh for what reason. I was literally pokeballed.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The hell is going on? Why are we back on ggn?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Uhh for what reason. I was literally pokeballed.

What does that have to do with me thinking you are scum?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I tried to draw the scum kill and instead got blocked.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Ok, well for what reason am I scum?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

for me it's because of the whole nonsensical process and outcome of the murder debacle, and the fact that GGN basically vanished without defending herself in the face of mounting criticism

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh wow, you did good, Mikujin

How many peeps do we feel up for lunching in one day? Theoretically we could just keep going and going and going down the list of who's scummiest, right?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh wow, you did good, Mikujin

How many peeps do we feel up for lunching in one day? Theoretically we could just keep going and going and going down the list of who's scummiest, right?

Ehhhh, I dunno that I'd feel comfortable going beyond two or so. But I would say we should definitely take advantage of the lights out to at least go that far.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Did you somehow miss all of the discussion about GGN yesterday? I'm pretty sure there were several of us who discussed it.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

King Burgundy posted:

Ehhhh, I dunno that I'd feel comfortable going beyond two or so. But I would say we should definitely take advantage of the lights out to at least go that far.

I guess eliminating night actions entirely to speed
run the game would spoil a lot of the fun of a role madness. But I've kind of always wanted to try it!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Was 50 in your shelf chat? If not, who was?

If this was a deliberate attempt to draw out a scum kill/rb by lying about your switch, what did you actually attempt to do last night?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Bifauxnen posted:

I guess eliminating night actions entirely to speed
run the game would spoil a lot of the fun of a role madness. But I've kind of always wanted to try it!

That would be pretty amusing. But I think we have too many beneficial night actions on the table to not take advantage of them.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

50 pokeballed me last night and I was completely jailed.

I think 50, KB might be scum together.

I tried to target AA and failed last night for what it's worth.

That said, ##vote AA

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

L

O

L

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
GGN, if you can do the thing again, do the thing on whomever you think is most likely to be scum.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Eh, whatever. My case yesterday is the case.

##vote GGN

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3896302&userid=37071&perpage=40&pagenumber=3#post497994825

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

I have been recently informed my color machine is broken and I can't do any more crazy things with it.

merk posted:

GGN, if you can do the thing again, do the thing on whomever you think is most likely to be scum.

Isn't this kind of pointless given lights out?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Ok, well for what reason am I scum?

for some weird reason I thought you and steak had some strange back and forth about being on the same team *wink *wink* but that was actually between 50 and steak

speaking of which... re-reading steak and 50's interactions now and I think it possible 50 might be scum. I know it's super super unlikely that 50 and are both scum and so it's quite a conundrum for me, but I think there might be something there.
I need to read more scum interactions before I can point to some specific examples of suss weirdness.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Mikujin posted:

I have been recently informed my color machine is broken and I can't do any more crazy things with it.

Isn't this kind of pointless given lights out?

Yeah, I guess.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

for some weird reason I thought you and steak had some strange back and forth about being on the same team *wink *wink* but that was actually between 50 and steak

speaking of which... re-reading steak and 50's interactions now and I think it possible 50 might be scum. I know it's super super unlikely that 50 and are both scum and so it's quite a conundrum for me, but I think there might be something there.
I need to read more scum interactions before I can point to some specific examples of suss weirdness.

and GGN*

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Dick Bastardly posted:

speaking of which... re-reading steak and 50's interactions now and I think it possible 50 might be scum

Make a case.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

King Burgundy posted:

Was 50 in your shelf chat? If not, who was?

If this was a deliberate attempt to draw out a scum kill/rb by lying about your switch, what did you actually attempt to do last night?

Self doc. I mean I still feel like I need to pressure last night's shelf. I mean 50 can come in here with some explanation, but... yeah.

I was with yuming, hal, db, uh merk?? I wasnt available much of night, solus? Sorry yall.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dick Bastardly posted:

Like im pretty sure on fitty now.

##vote 50

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Toalpaz posted:

You see, once per game I can send a picture to a random member of scum team..... I'm sorry AA you fell for my trap.....

this is the post that pinged me on AA actually

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
^ to me it reads similarly to the "haha we're scum and nobody else that matters knows lol *wink* *wink*" type vibe that the 50 and steak interaction had (probably why i got them mixed up heh)

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

merk posted:

Make a case.

im putting it together atm

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Self doc. I mean I still feel like I need to pressure last night's shelf. I mean 50 can come in here with some explanation, but... yeah.

I was with yuming, hal, db, uh merk?? I wasnt available much of night, solus? Sorry yall.

K. Well, I'd love to hear from those folks. Minus Solus who wasn't on your shelf. If you did indeed imply you'd be winning the game for town in that chat and Bread chose to block you, that looks pretty bad. I'd be willing to add him to the list.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dick Bastardly posted:

this is the post that pinged me on AA actually

Toal should have pressed that gambit harder instead of going syke! it's a trap for another player.

They could have feigned ignorance believably in that instance I feel with the cloak of indiscernible night actions.

That would have been my scum play. I was like oh gently caress toal is doing something masterful, but got got instead.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I was definitely Kirby'd, I was trying to block Keane's vote.

Also steak flipping scum makes GGN look a lot worse for picking 50 over steak yesterday to me

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

My shelf last night was Me, Byers, Keane, Bif, Solus, Miku, in case it ever matters. Think that was everyone.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

K. Well, I'd love to hear from those folks. Minus Solus who wasn't on your shelf. If you did indeed imply you'd be winning the game for town in that chat and Bread chose to block you, that looks pretty bad. I'd be willing to add him to the list.

50 wasn't on the shelf though.

AA just said he was going to flip a switch and had no idea what it would do, not sure how that implied winning the game

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hal Incandenza posted:

AA just said he was going to flip a switch and had no idea what it would do, not sure how that implied winning the game

I did say more, but you joined chat later.

I intentionally laid it on thick about being able to win the game for town when i first disclosed the action because I knew I would instead self-doc hoping to draw a kill and incriminate one of you, because... TRUST NO ONE.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Hal Incandenza posted:

I figured one of you might try to kill me, or in this case, run it back to another scum to do something. Which is what I think happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Like im pretty sure on fitty now.

##vote 50

What is the case?