Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcxfqqc2UYo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

zapplez posted:

the quasi gay bashing of calling a straight man with an eye patch some kind of closeted guy whos disability was the result of gay sex is super creepy and dumb. very 1998. we should stop that.

So's defending Fascists with hammers it hasn't stopped you.

You should respect his service, servicing terrorist hogs.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

zapplez posted:

the quasi gay bashing of calling a straight man with an eye patch some kind of closeted guy whos disability was the result of gay sex is super creepy and dumb. very 1998. we should stop that.

what's wrong with sucking dick at the dick sucking factory?

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Apoplexy posted:

You understand that he's a homophobic, racist, nutjob of a Nazi who'd be rightly executed for society's safety in ANY NORMAL COUNTRY, right? That he blew his eye out with a kidney stone ejected at high speeds whilst jacking off to Black Hawk Down isn't in dispute.

Hes saying you shouldnt use ancient homophobic jokes to mock him, not that you shouldnt mock him.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

hot sauce posted:

Hes saying you shouldnt use ancient homophobic jokes to mock him, not that you shouldnt mock him.

Nothing homophobic about it. I respect the enthusiasm for S'n that D. He should just look before he leaps.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

Nothing homophobic about it. I respect the enthusiasm for S'n that D. He should just look before he leaps.

I mean I laughed at the joke too, but the humor is laughing at an out of character/weird sexual act being performed by a straight man.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

hot sauce posted:

I mean I laughed at the joke too, but the humor is laughing at an out of character/weird sexual act being performed by a straight man.

I too would put skullfucking in the "Weird" sexual act camp.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gonzo McFee posted:

So's defending Fascists with hammers it hasn't stopped you.

You should respect his service, servicing terrorist hogs.

You seriously can't get it through your straight little brain that still having the insult of "cocksucker" in 2019 is garbage?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

always be closing posted:

That's how we got Trump.

The democrats share as much blame as the republicans for this

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

zapplez posted:

You seriously can't get it through your straight little brain that still having the insult of "cocksucker" in 2019 is garbage?

lmao you poo poo up every thread you're in with defences for racism, fascism and basically any right wing tomfoolery. I don't really think you give a poo poo.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gonzo McFee posted:

lmao you poo poo up every thread you're in with defences for racism, fascism and basically any right wing tomfoolery. I don't really think you give a poo poo.

You'd think someone who watches professional wrestling wouldn't be such a homophobe, but here we are.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

zapplez posted:

You'd think someone who watches professional wrestling wouldn't be such a homophobe, but here we are.

I'm Bi and it's not my fault that Fascist Snake was so bad at sucking dick he lost an eye trying to do something he saw in a Peter North film.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'm Bi and it's not my fault that Fascist Snake was so bad at sucking dick he lost an eye trying to do something he saw in a Peter North film.

And I am queer (gently caress man my avatar is LADY GAGA) but man is it weird you are cool with cocksucker being an insult then. Being gay is not supposed to be a hilarious and shocking punchline in 2019.

Making fun of someones DISABILITY is not funny either. I dont care if they are right wing. You don't use a disability as a punchline.

vincentpricesboner fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Aug 23, 2019

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

zapplez posted:

And I am queer (gently caress man my avatar is LADY GAGA) but man is it weird you are cool with cocksucker being an insult then. Being gay is not supposed to be a hilarious and shocking punchline in 2019.

I never called him a cocksucker. I said he so enthusiastically went for a terrorists engorged penis that he lost an eye after misjudging a leap. The fact that he kept going despite his injury and finished that enemy combatant off is a credit to the US Military.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

really breaking down some big important issues right now guys good stuff exciting and entertaining reading please don't stop

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

zapplez posted:

Making fun of someones DISABILITY is not funny either. I dont care if they are right wing. You don't use a disability as a punchline.

He got that disability by eagerly going to murder brown children overseas. He deserved to lose more than one eye, the nazi chud gently caress.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Did the cast of News Radio get cursed by a witch or something?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

whydirt posted:

Did the cast of News Radio get cursed by a witch or something?

Yeah - Phil Hartman's wife

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
it's okay to call people cock suckers if they're being cock suckers. has nothing to do with being gay. I've sucked dozzzzzens of cocks but I am emphatically not a cocksucker. Language is nuanced and gay.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Apoplexy posted:

He got that disability by eagerly going to murder brown children overseas. He deserved to lose more than one eye, the nazi chud gently caress.

Yeah this isn't exactly a birth defect or anything, he's a known white supremacist that went overseas into a really stupid war at the 10+ year mark so he could run for office in the most gerrymandered district in the country. This isn't SNL, he doesn't get a pass for being a racist warmongering rear end in a top hat.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Anyone listen to the Everlast show? I made it through the first song, good cocaine, I feel like I've heard that one on the show before, not very good. Does it get any better?

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gay Horney posted:

it's okay to call people cock suckers if they're being cock suckers. has nothing to do with being gay. I've sucked dozzzzzens of cocks but I am emphatically not a cocksucker. Language is nuanced and gay.

This coupled with your user name is pretty great.

Bastard Tetris posted:

Yeah this isn't exactly a birth defect or anything, he's a known white supremacist that went overseas into a really stupid war at the 10+ year mark so he could run for office in the most gerrymandered district in the country. This isn't SNL, he doesn't get a pass for being a racist warmongering rear end in a top hat.

Dan Crenshaw is racist?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

which party does he belong to.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
:smug: check mate goon sir

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hot sauce posted:

:smug: check mate goon sir

he was also an admin for a racist facebook group.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://www.newsweek.com/republican-candidates-racist-far-right-facebook-1099744

Oh, and in case you think Newsweek is some far-left propaganda rag... They seem to be okay with platforming Charlie Kirk's ghostwritten article about how people voting is actually stealing elections.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

also only a racist would claim voter suppression is a "myth".

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Aug 26, 2019

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Watching Andy Ngo get exposed in real-time was cool

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks

Love it.

"JAMIE! JAMIE! JAAAAMIE! Pull up that video of that dog fighting a king cobra"

That joke never gets old.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Interview with Carmack is up.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

mike12345 posted:

Interview with Carmack is up.

Great episode!

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. How far in do they have the deep dive in to quake?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Right off the bat.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

always be closing posted:

Right off the bat.

Aw even sweeter

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Is it all Quake or do they jerk each other over stem cells or libertarianism or something for 2 hours?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Enough stuff about VR that I got myself into a rabbit hole and have spent 3.5k in the past 24 hours building a souped up overkill rig that can power my new Valve Index.

I have a problem.

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.
Yaas queen!

:911:

Decades
Apr 12, 2007

College Slice

Pocket Billiards posted:

Is it all Quake or do they jerk each other over stem cells or libertarianism or something for 2 hours?

They also cover judo and custom Ferraris

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I actually loved hearing Carmack talk. For a full who claims to e an introvert, he did about 95% of the talking, and its clear he likes to talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
How was the Steve Aoki episode?