Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Christoph
mystery-solving cat. Likely I would be owned by a sassy young librarian with a nose for trouble.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
toilet tester

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I want to invent a chocolate that doesn't kill dogs. No living being should be denied chocolate.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

You know how sometimes you wake up at 2 in the morning, still pretty high, and you have a question you need answered immediately?

My job is answering those questions. I've got an iv drip of thc keeping me high all day while I solve the questions that vex stoners everywhere.

DB Pooper

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SardonicTyrant posted:

I want to invent a chocolate that doesn't kill dogs. No living being should be denied chocolate.

Inventing one thing is not a job.

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

DB Pooper posted:

Inventing one thing is not a job.

if it takes ur whole life tho

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ceilingfan

Dapperpus
I want a job wher I drive a golf cart down a huge hill and then ride a ski lift back up

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

I want to be a mystery shopper shopper. I mean you have to keep mystery shoppers on their toes so I'll shop for the mystery shoppers to find the best ones.

I'm sewage flavored.

Korean Boomhauer
i want to be the guy who chooses the genre for games on Steam, because the old one got a different job

TremorX

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I want to host a game show but there's no prizes and it's not on TV, just outrageous games and giant wheels

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i want to be the guy who chooses the genre for games on Steam, because the old one got a different job
Uh, the title of the thread says fake jobs.

nut

i don't wanna pick the mannequins, i don't wanna pick the clothes on the mannequins, but i do want to get to decide how many extra arms each one gets

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
Bee socializer

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Dungeon Ecology

life enjoyer

Heather Papps

hello friend

pain avoider

treasure bear

Postman

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiFNt8nGffA

Riatsala

All Princesses are Tyrants

I would be a movie architect where all you do is stand around well lit studios looking at models and diagrams with your young, sophisicated coworkers while an unbearable sense of sexual tension hangs like a cloud over everyone of us.

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

...me too.

:smith:

I'm sewage flavored.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
pants destroyer

FreshCutFries

Escape From Noise

...Starring Kevin Costner!

lost my old email

hello i would like to be a mothra i would be just & ethical in my massive destruction of 1/30th scale cities please do

SardonicTyrant posted:

i have been thinking recent that when a queen ant bites off her own wings in must be like the most satisfying zit pop of all time combined with eating the finest of steaks to her perspective

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Fenrir

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

I'm a Licensed Cat Petter. They pay me six figures to kinda go wherever and if I see cats, I pet the cats. Maybe give them a couple of treats if I have some.

I'm also allowed to pet dogs, but if there's a Licensed Dog Petter in the area I don't wanna encroach on his business, and vice versa.

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

father fucker

Stoner Sloth

telling dogs that they are good (/handsome/sweet/the bestest/etc) bois and gals and then getting to pet and play with and give treats to them all

i think i should be on at least 6 figures for this important work

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

Professional Duane

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**person out of breath on my front porch**

We... need... **pant** **pant** you to... pet a bunch of **pant** **pant** kittens **collapses onto porch, gently spilling out kittens that need me to pet them**

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Something not to do with ham. :negative:

Goons Are Gifts

Splatmaster posted:

**person out of breath on my front porch**

We... need... **pant** **pant** you to... pet a bunch of **pant** **pant** kittens **collapses onto porch, gently spilling out kittens that need me to pet them**

Heather Papps

hello friend

you guys seem the last starfighter?

i wanna be a last starfighter.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

There's an arc of Golgo 13 I only half remember where there's this old German resistance fighter who's going senile and thinking he's a nazi, and Golgo shoots him in such a way that he survives but it kills the nazi personality.

I want to do that, but for boomers. Shoot the boomer out of old people. Nonlethally. Through absurd anime gun skills.

SardonicTyrant fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Sep 9, 2019

nut

008 because ur just always on retainer and i assume u sitll do the same cool stuff drive cars drink and see gadgets now that i think about it its kind of like my life now but instead of Q's wacky gadgets im mostly looking at corona beach towels and twisty straws at spencers gifts

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

you guys seem the last starfighter?

i wanna be a last starfighter.

You're gonna have to wait a bit.

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
A dream warrior. I battle the nightmares for all mankind. Obviously I'll have to sleep a lot but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. In the line of duty.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

You know how in the Mission Impossible movies has a different way of telling Ethan Hunt his mission?

I want to be the guy that programs the sci-fi sunglasses with the mission or whatever.