Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Resting Lich Face posted:

The Star Wars sex weirds were political to the point of trying to join the Taliban you loving dork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

By popular demand posted:

Oh no! Roy Orbison is trapped inside!

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Welp, I lost that round of “Guess the Thread”.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

mike12345 posted:

that looks like a cow leather gimp

goatface posted:

A cow wearing the skin of other cows sounds more serial killer.

Humphreys posted:

Would you moo me? I'd Moo me

brocked posted:

It puts the leather conditioner on its skin...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oldpainless posted:

I drank an entire half gallon of chocolate milk today.

The Mighty Moltres posted:

More like oldlessthanagallon

Picnic Princess posted:

More like oldcalciumrich

you people all have a serious problem

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Facebook Aunt posted:

Finally some nice covers for my self-publish novel, Not Hitler.

Krankenstyle posted:

also wouldnt a better title be Nein Kampf?

Moot .1415926535 posted:

Isn’t that German for hakuna matata?

Paladinus posted:

It means no struggle.

Grassy Knowles posted:

For the rest of your dayyyyyys

KnifeWrench posted:

It's our (((problem)))-free philosophy!

haveblue posted:

:rolleyes: Pumbaa, with you, everything's gas

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

:vince:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Whoa

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

you people all have a serious problem

All the old<random sort-of related thing> posts are dumb but I can't help but giggle

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Holy gently caress.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Amazing.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

See that right there is why I love these forums. A joke starts, several different people see where the joke is going and take it just a bit too far in that dark biting goon humor way

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
I think it was Hitler that took it a little too far

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I just want to clarify that despite what I say in my post, Nein Kampf is not grammatically correct. It should Kein Kampf.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Paladinus posted:

I just want to clarify that despite what I say in my post, Nein Kampf is not grammatically correct. It should Kein Kampf.

welcome to 3.5 months ago

AnoHito posted:

Kein Kampf :eng101:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

CannonFodder posted:

See that right there is why I love these forums. A joke starts, several different people see where the joke is going and take it just a bit too far in that dark biting goon humor way

this post makes me think of the "nicest guy you'll ever meet/twisted loving psychopath" image for some reason

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Kein Kampf sounds like a luxury brand of jeans. Maybe they branch out into other high end denim fashion as well, but mostly distressed jeans.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Kein Kampf sounds like a luxury brand of jeans. Maybe they branch out into other high end denim fashion as well, but mostly distressed jeans.

As Brooke Shields famously did not actually say, nothing comes between me and mein Kampf :wink:

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 15:53 on Sep 7, 2019

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Nobody apparently appreciated this "tighty whiteys are Ball Hitlers" forums quote which I thought was funny :smith:

Captain Log posted:

Weird European Talk - When I was in Germany in 2003, I was with my friend at her AbiBall graduation and poo poo. I was a big ole' liberal who was anti-Iraq, and all the German media had us portrayed as all red state war mongers. I got along well with the people my age. This is where the "Tennessee Jack" nickname came from. (Logan from a native German comes out LoegKhan.)

I had a really long conversation with a dude about politics and war as we got progressively drunker. After a while, he puts his arm around me and says, "Take a walk with me, Jack....I need to tell you about Hitler."

I very quickly :stare: went and strapped in for whatever the gently caress was about to happen. He then says, "Jack...you know, the tight, white underwear? The really tight old man white stuff? I have something to tell you that us Germans believe. The only Hitler we will ever know, is that underwear. It's like Hitler, but for your balls."

After that conversation, I've spent the rest of my life thinking of tight whitey underwear as Ball Hitlers.

I regret nothing.

EorayMel has a new favorite as of 15:49 on Sep 7, 2019

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

5'11" and 215 lbs thats a chonky piss cowboy

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Saint Drogo posted:

tbh, if it wasn't for the taliban she & the kids could have been under this dickhole's thumb for life.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yikes. Who'd you piss off Pick?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yikes. Who'd you piss off Pick?

Trans people?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Paladinus posted:

Trans people?

A... all of them?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Bertrand Hustle posted:

A... all of them?

I think I missed the meeting, myself, but it's Pick so

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bertrand Hustle posted:

A... all of them?

they don't all have one bank account

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

RFC2324 posted:

I think I missed the meeting, myself, but it's Pick so

I checked with HQ, no idea

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I checked in on some trans friends of mine and they said "gently caress Pick". They don't post on SA and I wasn't asking about Pick and honestly I'm a bit concerned.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's ok they were right to do so

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Splicer posted:

I checked in on some trans friends of mine and they said "gently caress Pick". They don't post on SA and I wasn't asking about Pick and honestly I'm a bit concerned.

He probably tried to suplex them all

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

EorayMel posted:

Nobody apparently appreciated this "tighty whiteys are Ball Hitlers" forums quote which I thought was funny :smith:

If ok, I will cherish it forever now.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

EorayMel posted:

I definitely think it's a tight joke.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

EorayMel posted:

It made me chuckle briefly.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

DicktheCat posted:

If ok, I will cherish it forever now.

it is, you may :tipshat:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

hockey jockey posted:

I know this has been revisited multiple times but... children are like seaweed because they move so fast? Does she even know what seaweed is? Do I know what seaweed is? Is there a plague of fast moving seaweed in America?

Bruceski posted:

My momma lives out in the country, and on cool mornings we like to watch herds of seaweed wandering the field. Wait, that's deer. I always get them confused.

Barudak posted:

The land alone was worth a couple million, and after 70 years of farming it was their shared hatred of deer that kept them together.

EorayMel has a new favorite as of 04:47 on Sep 9, 2019

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Grape posted:

I would pledge allegiance to NYC over Boston in like 9/10 things, but never this.

Guavanaut posted:

What about the day after?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

:pusheen:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife speaks French. I told her that I wanted to try to learn it and practice with her, and then I walked around the house hon hon hon’ing at her all day. She was really hosed off about it lol

Tori Owns.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Too long to quote here, but if you have a spare 10 minutes* you should read the judicial history of the Purple Nurple in Sweden

*or even if you don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Jaguars! posted:

Too long to quote here, but if you have a spare 10 minutes* you should read the judicial history of the Purple Nurple in Sweden

*or even if you don't

Absolutely click this link.