Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

So new space court action on pacer? Basically pushing court back another 3 months?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Colostomy Bag posted:

So new space court action on pacer? Basically pushing court back another 3 months?

Next thing you know, they'll be taking pledges

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

wow this looks incredibly fun and not at all like the engine is making GBS threads itself inside out trying to make it happen great work everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ud7DARg1HI

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

Kikas posted:

So if they land, that 870 owner can sell the ship that landed on it, right?

Those stairs make perfect sense now, They are the capture and arrest system for landing ships on the 870.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

Colostomy Bag posted:

Visionary Crobear has sold his revolutionary Staggered Development tech to Space Court

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

intardnation posted:

but they dont have a giant worm do they!

Leaked Sandworm Mo-cap footage.

About that vote for the minelayer -

Worth a trip down memory lane for the letter that accompanied it too.

Quoth the Crobbers posted:

Only a few days ago, I wrote the $54 million letter which is truly incredible. I think everyone should take a moment to appreciate the enormity of what you as a community have achieved. Two years ago, the idea that a group of people who love space sims, PC gaming and the promise of a huge new universe to adventure around in could unite to raise $55 million to fund a game was unthinkable. Every one of you, from single Aurora pilots to those building their own fleets, has been part of something unprecedented. Today, we’re in the Guinness Book of World Records, and not as the largest crowdfunded game of all time, but as the largest crowdfunded anything of all time!

I’m very glad to see that the Reclaimer is so popular! This is a ship that you made possible, and I think it speaks to exactly what’s cool about Star Citizen: we’re going beyond the traditional dogfighting game and building a living universe. The fact that so many players want to take part in salvage ops makes me more hopeful than ever! How many have we sold? Well, in the Reclaimer’s description, we mention that it can store roughly a single Constellation worth of scrap. In the current stats (always subject to change!) a Bengal carrier weighs in at about 1,400 times a Constellation… meaning that it would take 1,400 Reclaimers to haul it away as wreckage. Well, the UEE had better watch out: we’ve released enough Reclaimers so far to dismantle THREE Bengals! I’ve included a new piece of Reclaimer concept art which has just come in; here you can see the ship’s claw salvage mechanism in action!

I sometimes get asked why continue to raise money. Haven’t you already raised enough to make the game? The answer is that Star Citizen isn’t a normal game. It’s not being developed like a normal game and it’s not being funded like a normal game. I’ve had to toss aside a lot of my knowledge from the old way of developing and embrace a completely new world. There is no publisher. There is no venture capitalist wanting a massive return in three years. There is no need to cram the game onto a disc and hope we got it all right. Star Citizen is not the type of game that will be played for a few weeks, then put on a shelf to gather dust. Instead of building a game in secrecy we can be fully open with you as a community who have made this game possible. We can involve the future player base in the creative feedback loop as we develop and iterate core systems. As a group we are all involved and united in our quest to make the best game possible.

I have a lot of industry friends pat me on the back and say, “Wow, it must be so great to be operating in profit even before you ship!” Their look usually turns to incredulity when I explain that my intention is for all the money we bring in before launch to be spent on development. It is the community, from the existing backers who continue to support the game, to new members who join every day who are setting the level of ambition and budget for Star Citizen. Every effort is about enriching the game’s vision. Funding to date has allowed us to go so far beyond what I thought was possible in 2012. You’re still getting that game, no question, but it will be all the richer and so much more immersive because of the additional funding.

Long ago I stopped looking at this game the way I did when I worked for a publisher who gave me a fixed budget to make a retail game. I now look at our monthly fundraising and use that to set the amount of resources being used to develop this game. We keep a healthy cash reserve so that if funding stopped tomorrow we would still be able to deliver Star Citizen (not quite to the current level of ambition, but well above what was planned in Oct 2012). If you combine our in-house staff and outsourced developers, we now number more than 280 people. Your support has created a significant number of jobs in the gaming industry. (And no matter what you might have heard, only a small number of our team is tasked with designing new ships!)

If we had raised the original amount and no more, we wouldn’t be able to deliver involved capital ship systems or the level of FPS gameplay that we are now planning for planets in the Persistent Universe. Nor would have the time or budget to continually upgrade the game with new features like Physically Based Rendering (PBR), or continually strive to make the art assets better. Just compare the Hornet from October 2012 to the current PBR Hornet in Arena Commander. Our ability to iterate in Arena Commander, to try different flight or targeting schemes, or add new game modes that are test beds for future Persistent Universe gameplay is all due to our increased funding, as is the ability to deliver FPS, Planetside and Squadron 42 as modules or episodic content for the community all before the game is “done.” And in the process, you’re giving us the time to get it right, and you’re giving us more opportunities to share our work with you.

I know some people are afraid of “feature creep” and the game never being finished as we keep adding functionality and content to the mix with increased funding. I would say that this would be fair criticism if we were delivering this game at retail and on disc. However, we are online and already pushing out builds, well before Star Citizen reaches what anyone would consider a “finished” stage. Just because we haven’t implemented a planned feature or built a certain asset yet doesn’t prevent us from sharing the game with everyone right now. It’s this evolved process which gives us the Hangar and Arena Commander and so many modules yet to come. We’re sharing the game as it’s being built and it’s an amazing opportunity for everyone who has backed, to have input on the direction the game is going. You just don’t get this in the traditional game business.

Ship sales and new members of our community are the two main fund raising sources. I want to stress that no one has to or should contribute more than the basic amount for a starting package. Everything is earnable in the game with enough time (and skill). However, if you like the direction we are taking and want to contribute more to the development of Star Citizen, then purchasing different ships with diverse roles are a great way to give back for this support. The new ships add interesting new gameplay and populating the future Persistent Universe with a range of different ships, flown by players pursuing all kinds of professions, will only add to the richness of the game once it’s fully live.

That’s what Star Citizen is about : the creative freedom to build something unlike anything that has been done before and the ability to do it with the support of a community that is as passionate about this game as I am. We want to make the Best drat Space Sim Ever, and with your continued support I know we will.

Now, on to the stretch goals! This time around, you unlocked a user-voted ship upgrade!

Ballistic Gatling – Preacher Armament Inquisition XXII: Preacher’s Inquisition XXII is the weapon to turn to when you want complete target saturation. Its dual-ammo feed allows you to hotswap feeds without exiting your ship, giving every owner the ultimate flexibility to pick the ammo based on the situation. This Arena Commander upgrade will be given to all players who pledged before we reached the 55M goal.

We’ll be placing two of these guns on every account that backed before $54 million, and they’ll be available in a future Arena Commander patch! (These guns will be among the first to come off our new component pipeline.)

For our next series of stretch goals, we’re going to ask you to pick ‘wave four’ of Star Citizen’s ships! Now that the previous set, also selected by backers, are exiting the concept process, our artists can start on another group. We’ve selected ten ship concepts we think are interesting and which would improve the Star Citizen universe. Some are combat-oriented, others speak to the larger Star Citizen universe… and the next one we build is in your hands! With each upcoming letter, we’ll select one winner and eliminate the least popular, until five have been chosen. Please vote for your favorite in the poll below.

I’m excited to see what you choose; I know my favorite already. Your input helps create Star Citizen just like your pledges. We couldn’t do this without you; thank you for making the Best drat Space Sim Ever happen.

— Chris Roberts
- https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14184-Letter-From-The-Chairman
September 30th 2014
(bolding mine throughout)

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Joint STIPULATION to Continue Trial and Related Dates from March 24, 2020 to June 16, 2020 filed by Defendants Cloud Imperium Games Corp., Roberts Space Industries Corp.(Goldman, Jeremy)
https://docdro.id/wFyO34L

Proposed Order
https://docdro.id/z8dM5PP

tl;dr: we need more time for discovery and code review because we did all these dumb motions and stuff.

quote:

15. Moreover, the remaining claims in this case require extensive computer code review that involves both non-expert and expert discovery. The completion of this code review is crucial to the parties’ abilities to bring any dispositive motions. Thus, good cause exists to adjust the current schedule to allow the parties to complete both non-expert and expert discovery prior to the dispositive motion cut-off date.

:ohdear:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Nyast posted:

What a load of FUD. Chris is busy coding the physics. He works 12+ hours a day on it. No, 16+. No, 20+. He's a beast, and he's doing all of that AND managing a company of 500+. That's a genius for you. That's why he doesn't have time to appear on these shows anymore.

Yeah, dude hasn't had a free evening for years with the exception of one a couple of weeks ago which, coincidentally, overlapped with the concierge backers dinner event.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Colostomy Bag posted:

Yep. Nice round up of the actions so far, too.

Print out and magnet to the fridge.

Joint Counsel posted:

1.Crytek filed its initial complaint on December 12, 2017 [ECF 1] and its First Amended Complaint (“FAC”) on January 2, 2018 [ECF 18]. On January 5, 2018, CIG moved to dismiss the FAC. ECF 19.

2.CIG moved to stay discovery while its motion to dismiss was pending. ECF 29. On April 17, 2018, Magistrate Judge Mumm denied the motion to stay as moot, holding that the Court’s Standing Order did not require the parties to engage in discovery until the Court issued a Scheduling Order. ECF 34.

3.On August 14, 2018, the Court granted in part and denied in part CIG’s motion to dismiss the FAC. ECF 38.

4.On August 16, 2018, Crytek filed its Second Amended Complaint (“SAC”). ECF 39. CIG moved to dismiss the SAC on September 6, 2018. ECF 42.

5.Also on September 6, 2018, the Court set a Scheduling Conference for October 12, 2018. ECF 43. In anticipation of that conference, on September 28, 2018, the parties filed a Joint 26(f) report requesting a trial date of March 24, 2020, with associated pre-trial deadlines. ECF 46. On October 11, 2018, the Court vacated the Scheduling Conference. ECF 48.

6.On December 6, 2018, the Court granted CIG’s motion to dismiss the SAC, granting Crytek one final opportunity to amend. ECF 49. On January 16, 2019, Crytek gave notice that it would not further amend the SAC. ECF 52. CIG answered the SAC on February 6, 2019. ECF 53.

7.On March 7, 2019, the Court entered the Scheduling Order, which set the trial for the March 24, 2020 date the parties previously proposed on September 28, 2018. ECF 55.

8.On March 29, 2019, CIG filed its motion for a bond pursuant to Cal. Civ. P. Code § 1030. ECF 57. On April 5, 2019, the Court entered an order upon a stipulation between the parties setting a briefing schedule on the bond motion and staying CIG’s discovery obligations until the earliest of 30 days after (a) Crytek’s compliance with an order granting CIG’s bond motion; (b) the Court’s entry of an order denying the motion for bond; or (c) August 27, 2019. ECF 59.

9.On May 29, 2019, while CIG’s bond motion was still pending, Crytek substituted its former counsel from the Skadden firm with its current counsel of record. ECF 64, 65, 67, 68, 69, 77.

10.On July 18, 2019, the parties participated in a Settlement Conference before Magistrate Judge MacKinnon. ECF 80. The case did not settle. Id.

11.On July 22, 2018, the Court granted CIG’s bond motion, ordering Crytek to deposit a bond in the amount of $500,000. ECF 81.

12.On August 6, 2019, the parties submitted a Stipulated Protective Order for the Court to enter. ECF 83. To date, the Court has not entered the Stipulated Protective Order.

13.On August 19, 2019, Crytek posted a cashier’s check in lieu of the bond. ECF 84.

14.Following the Settlement Conference, the parties have worked cooperatively and in good faith to narrow the issues in this case and to streamline discovery. However, although this case was filed on December 12, 2017, due to the unusual manner this litigation has unfolded (including multiple amendments to the pleadings, the motion for a bond, the absence of a protective order, and the de facto stays of discovery discussed above), and despite the parties’ best efforts, the discovery and trial schedule set by the Court on March 7, 2019 does not give the parties enough time to complete fact and expert discovery, file dispositive motions, and prepare this case for trial. Good cause therefore exists for a continuance of the trial date and of the related dates set in the Court’s March 7, 2019 Schedule of Pretrial & Trial Dates.

15.Moreover, the remaining claims in this case require extensive computer code review that involves both non-expert and expert discovery. The completion of this code review is crucial to the parties’ abilities to bring any dispositive motions. Thus, good cause exists to adjust the current schedule to allow the parties to complete both non-expert and expert discovery prior to the dispositive motion cut-off date.

16.This is the parties’ first request for a continuance of the trial date and associated pre-trial deadlines in this case.

Based on the foregoing, the parties jointly request that the Court continue the current March 24, 2020 trial date to Tuesday, June 16, 2020 or an alternative date convenient for the Court, the parties, and their counsel.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
space court

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

eonwe posted:

space court

:eonwe:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

eonwe posted:

space court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S01H7NIAd4

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Heh, I don't recall that. But it has been 5 years ago.

God I love this circus.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Beet Wagon posted:

wow this looks incredibly fun and not at all like the engine is making GBS threads itself inside out trying to make it happen great work everyone

Has there ever a single video of a commando walking on the underside of a ship? If what I think they did to hack their physics system is true then it shouldn't be possible.

commando in tophat
Sep 5, 2019

Beet Wagon posted:

This is sped up right? Because it looks like it has normal framerate, but with all the jankiness in SC it's hard to tell if this isn't normal

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

trucutru posted:

Has there ever a single video of a commando walking on the underside of a ship? If what I think they did to hack their physics system is true then it shouldn't be possible.

No, you can't walk on the underside of your ship. I don't remember if you could at one point during the brief time they had "mag boots" in the game (did they actually have those in the game or am I misremembering?) but it basically works just like the big flat landing pads on Olisar: if you try to walk on the underside you just bounce around with your nipple jets.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Beet Wagon posted:

No, you can't walk on the underside of your ship. I don't remember if you could at one point during the brief time they had "mag boots" in the game (did they actually have those in the game or am I misremembering?) but it basically works just like the big flat landing pads on Olisar: if you try to walk on the underside you just bounce around with your nipple jets.

Oh. ok. I see they're still using the same silly hack for their space "simulator".

I doubt they ver had magnetic boots as that would be pretty incompatible with their current approach. Inside ships? yeah. But outside? nah.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

eonwe posted:

space court

would subscribe to Amazon Prime for a streaming in-space reboot of Night Court

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Colostomy Bag posted:

90 days tops

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Daztek posted:

Joint STIPULATION to Continue Trial and Related Dates from March 24, 2020 to June 16, 2020 filed by Defendants Cloud Imperium Games Corp., Roberts Space Industries Corp.(Goldman, Jeremy)
https://docdro.id/wFyO34L

Proposed Order
https://docdro.id/z8dM5PP

tl;dr: we need more time for discovery and code review because we did all these dumb motions and stuff.

:ohdear:

Joint stipulation filed only by defendant? Maybe signed by both?

e: nevermind

MedicineHut fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Sep 12, 2019

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

No, this case is not in Space Court Development Hell. Stop spreading FUD.

Crytek changed lawyers in June 2019 so legal development can only be started from then. Everything before that had to be scrapped by the court. Skadden messed things up because their arguments had the wrong dimensions.

Crytek increased the scope with their amended complaints and Discovery-ing, which takes time for CIG to do.

CIG asked :reddit: if they wanted a settlement or full-on Cryrekt and the votes showed unanimous support for Righteous Ortwinning. Backers chose this, Chris is just listening to them.

It's the Best drat Space Court Ever :eng101:

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

Answer The Court 2020

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Kikas posted:

Namco Bandai has a patent on loading screen minigames, that's why noone else can do them.

Nah, that expired in 2015: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/12/loading-screen-game-patent-finally-expires

As to why no one else does loading screen minigames, at this point it's kind of a mystery.

Mu77ley
Oct 14, 2016

ecavalli posted:

Nah, that expired in 2015: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/12/loading-screen-game-patent-finally-expires

As to why no one else does loading screen minigames, at this point it's kind of a mystery.

People could have just told them to get hosed and cite prior art from 1987: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUigiY53YCs

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Yeah, shock and surprise, when one party is all about being dilatory it causes delays in the case. (Though to be fair, some of the MtD stuff had better legs than I had thought, but the essential core was always going to have to go to trial if it didn't get settled; novel theories of damages aside, a contract case looks like a contract case.)

Nyast
Nov 14, 2017

BLAZING AT THE
SPEED OF LIGHT

Beet Wagon posted:

Why the gently caress is a spaceship stuck on another spaceship ? In space ? Shouldn't it be floating away right after the collision ?

I mean, we all know Chris is an expert at floating in space...

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Beet Wagon posted:

Time for this again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7tMy1eA9DQ

Sanya Juutilainen
Jun 19, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nyast posted:

Why the gently caress is a spaceship stuck on another spaceship ? In space ? Shouldn't it be floating away right after the collision ?

I mean, we all know Chris is an expert at floating in space...

They all float down here~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRo3TmM4Ljw

Jonny Shiloh
Mar 7, 2019
You 'orrible little man

It's NEVER time for that again you bastard.

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jonny Shiloh posted:

FAAAAAME!!! I gonna live foreverrrrrr! I wanna learn how to flyyyy.... high!

I feel SC coming together! People will see it and cry!

Remeber! Remember! Remeber! Remeber my pain!

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Jonny Shiloh posted:

Jesus the 70s were a loving wasteland

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Jesus the 70s were a loving wasteland

80s.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Fame might have technically come out in 1980 but it is 70s as gently caress

Edit: Ok this song is from the tv show in 82, not the movie, fine, fine, the early 80s were a wasteland too

Rotten Red Rod fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Sep 12, 2019

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Beet Wagon posted:

I love how star citizen starts to kinda look cool for like 5 seconds, and then you clip through the floor and everything crashes and explodes and its like "ahhh, right. This isn't actually a game."

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Oh jesus christ Chris

quote:

Well, the UEE had better watch out: we’ve released enough Reclaimers so far to dismantle THREE Bengals! I’ve included a new piece of Reclaimer concept art which has just come in; here you can see the ship’s claw salvage mechanism in action!

We've sold thousands of dollars of jpgs to fools, of course there's no salvage mechanics yet

quote:

I sometimes get asked why continue to raise money. Haven’t you already raised enough to make the game? The answer is that Star Citizen isn’t a normal game. It’s not being developed like a normal game and it’s not being funded like a normal game. I’ve had to toss aside a lot of my knowledge from the old way of developing and embrace a completely new world. There is no publisher. There is no venture capitalist wanting a massive return in three years. There is no need to [ever actually make the game]!

This is so extremely damning. This mentality right here guarantees SC will never be made. He has no idea how to manage a project like this.

quote:

I have a lot of industry friends pat me on the back and say, “Wow, it must be so great to be operating in profit even before you ship!” Their look usually turns to incredulity when I explain that my intention is for all the money we bring in before launch to be spent on development.

This is 100% marketing bullshit. You do not have a lot of industry friends, Chris, and they definitely aren't saying "wow its so great to run a scam!"

Also the idea "we're using everything for development!" is itself a lie and a ruse, because they're spending money on THEMSELVES. Their own pay, their fancy office, the star trek doors, all kinds of merch and promotions, shits all for them. They're slowly skimming all the money that's "for development" into their own pockets. The longer they can drag out development, the more money they can take for themselves instead of putting into the game.

quote:

Long ago I stopped looking at this game the way I did when I worked for a publisher who gave me a fixed budget to make a retail game. I now look at our monthly fundraising and use that to set the amount of resources being used to develop this game. We keep a healthy cash reserve so that if funding stopped tomorrow we would still be able to deliver Star Citizen (not quite to the current level of ambition, but well above what was planned in Oct 2012). If you combine our in-house staff and outsourced developers, we now number more than 280 people. Your support has created a significant number of jobs in the gaming industry. (And no matter what you might have heard, only a small number of our team is tasked with designing new ships!)

Chris never even understood how to properly manage a game when he did work for a publisher, and they had to oust him from his own projects to get them finished.

Him now operating without a publisher is just such an extremely terrible idea. He is incapable of managing resources responsibly.

quote:

If we had raised the original amount and no more, we wouldn’t be able to deliver involved capital ship systems or the level of FPS gameplay that we are now planning for planets in the Persistent Universe. Nor would have the time or budget to continually upgrade the game with new features like Physically Based Rendering (PBR), or continually strive to make the art assets better. Just compare the Hornet from October 2012 to the current PBR Hornet in Arena Commander. Our ability to iterate in Arena Commander, to try different flight or targeting schemes, or add new game modes that are test beds for future Persistent Universe gameplay is all due to our increased funding, as is the ability to deliver FPS, Planetside and Squadron 42 as modules or episodic content for the community all before the game is “done.” And in the process, you’re giving us the time to get it right, and you’re giving us more opportunities to share our work with you.

You loving idiot. EVE Online had PBR like 6 years ago? You don't need $500 million for loving PBR, that poo poo is basic and is YET ANOTHER solved technology that someone smart figured out long ago and CIG just copied off the shelf wholesale and is now trying to pass it off like they did a ton of work and deserve a bonus.

You lying rear end in a top hat, you made it seem like you had a running PBR beta demo when the kickstarter was announced like 7 years ago. To act like you're doing well to just now have those features is hilariously insane. Incompetence doesn't even begin to cover it.

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Fame might have technically come out in 1980 but it is 70s as gently caress

Edit: Ok this song is from the tv show in 82, not the movie, fine, fine, the early 80s were a wasteland too

gently caress you!

Knight rider! Airwolf! Automan! Manimal! Blue Thunder! The Highwayman! Sledgehammer! Magmun loving PI! The A-Team! Miami Vice! Moonlighting! MacGyver!

Case dismissed!

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zaphod42 posted:

all kinds of merch

Actually the merch is loving genius. They make it with money given by backers and then sell it to backers for an even higher price.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Oh look, my Crytek cheque came in the mail today :grin:

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zaphod42 posted:

This is 100% marketing bullshit. You do not have a lot of industry friends, Chris, and they definitely aren't saying "wow its so great to run a scam!"

Chris has the best friends. He has the best ideas. All his friends tell him he has the best ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Agony Aunt posted:

gently caress you!

Knight rider! Airwolf! Automan! Manimal! Blue Thunder! The Highwayman! Sledgehammer! Magmun loving PI! The A-Team! Miami Vice! Moonlighting! MacGyver!

Case dismissed!

Look I've dug my hole, let me wallow in it