Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming
thread for PEN15?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
nah

cosmin
Aug 29, 2008
Is there a thread for The Umbrella Academy? It surpassed my expectations and kind of caught me, although there are a lot of classical comic book tropes

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Does there happen to be a current thread for Bob's Burgers?

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
Do we need a new Cobra Kai thread?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Did anyone bother making a new Arrested Development thread?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Nope. Too poo poo.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
what about oa? I feel like there could be a lot of simultaneous dunking on and :tviv: (and tviv :v:) posting about that ending

(incidentally when trying to find that smilie holy crap there are a ton of new ones, stemming from the forum's financial health issues i assume)

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

I’m working my way through The OA (finished season 1 and just started season 2) and I was pretty surprised to find there wasn’t a thread for it here, it’s one of the most bonkers TV shows I’ve ever seen (and apparently it just gets bonkerser).

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Make one!

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
eh gently caress it, here

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Did we just give up on trying to have Game of Thrones threads?

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥
NVM found the magicians thread.

But also, there a dopesick nation thread because I need more Florida man in my life?

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Is there a Cobra Kai Seasom 2 thread? Just finished it the other day.

Looks like one was made between when I looked and when I made this post.

Moriatti fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Apr 27, 2019

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Is there a thread for Bonding on Netflix?

I just finished it.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Question: I recently started watching The Young Pope because GoT is finished and I heard it got picked up for a second season. I'm only three episodes in but so far I'm fairly intrigued. However, I'm having trouble finding any one on this forum who's willing to discuss it and, supposedly, the mods really hate this show. I'm just wondering if there's any specific reason why there's so little discussion of The Young Pope here. I'd like for there to be an official thread for it in anticipation of season 2 but I don't want to get in any trouble if it turns out the mods really do have a problem with this show.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Macrame_God posted:

Question: I recently started watching The Young Pope because GoT is finished and I heard it got picked up for a second season. I'm only three episodes in but so far I'm fairly intrigued. However, I'm having trouble finding any one on this forum who's willing to discuss it and, supposedly, the mods really hate this show. I'm just wondering if there's any specific reason why there's so little discussion of The Young Pope here. I'd like for there to be an official thread for it in anticipation of season 2 but I don't want to get in any trouble if it turns out the mods really do have a problem with this show.

Really?

It's very good, and I say that having absolutely no clue what the gently caress happened at any point, ever.

It had me at baby tower.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

The Young Pope rules. Great series.

And there was a thread, you know when it actually aired: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3799134

Also I don't where the mod nonsense came from since I was the TVIV mod at the time and was trying to get more people to watch it because it was great.

X-O fucked around with this message at 22:12 on May 23, 2019

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Ah, well that's good to hear. I searched the forums for "The Young Pope" and found very little save for a few posts including one where someone put it on their best of 2017 list and got told the moderators would probably ignore that (though, now that I think about it, that might because it aired in Europe in 2016 before it hit America, but I might be wrong). Good to know that there's a thread for it too.

By the way, they might as well have called it The Autistic Pope because he's definately on the spectrum. He meets almost all of the symptoms from what I can tell.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Macrame_God posted:

I searched the forums for "The Young Pope" and found very little save for a few posts including one where someone put it on their best of 2017 list and got told the moderators would probably ignore that (though, now that I think about it, that might because it aired in Europe in 2016 before it hit America, but I might be wrong).

It was this. And also the mods don’t run those lists haha

Knockknees
Dec 21, 2004

sprung out fully formed
Isn’t Stranger Things about to come out next week? Is there really not a thread for it yet or am I just a search fail?

Also what about a general PBS Masterpiece/Mystery thread? I’ve been binging on Endeavour and it is so legit good.

King Of Coons
May 5, 2006
Is there a thread for White Lady Liars on HBO?

e: thank you

King Of Coons fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jul 10, 2019

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
yep: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3891565

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is there no Euphoria thread?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

RCarr posted:

Is it good?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

Is it good?

Yea it’s very good.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Is there a thread for Years and Years?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Is there a thread for The Rook? Or would it be in a general UK thread?

It's a British show about people with powers.

But rather than idiots in capes, it's a spy drama where most of the people with powers work for their respective country's intelligence agencies, while those few who don't are at constant risk of being black bagged and sold as slaves to organised crime or dictatorships.

The main character starts with no memory of who she is, but unlike most amnesia plots, she immediately meets her boss and reveals to her that she has lost her memory.

Then heads in to the secret spy agency where she works to find out why she had brutally murdered 10 people the night before and which of the people she works with sent them after her.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Is there a thread for The Rook? Or would it be in a general UK thread?

It's a British show about people with powers.

But rather than idiots in capes, it's a spy drama where most of the people with powers work for their respective country's intelligence agencies, while those few who don't are at constant risk of being black bagged and sold as slaves to organised crime or dictatorships.

The main character starts with no memory of who she is, but unlike most amnesia plots, she immediately meets her boss and reveals to her that she has lost her memory.

Then heads in to the secret spy agency where she works to find out why she had brutally murdered 10 people the night before and which of the people she works with sent them after her.

The premise sounds pretty fun but the reviews on it are mostly meh, that's disappointing. Anyway the Brit thread is over here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3345654&pagenumber=960#lastpost

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Is there not a thread for The Righteous Gemstones?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fawning deference posted:

Is there not a thread for The Righteous Gemstones?

Here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3896688

Struggling to find one for Peaky Blinders, is that anywhere?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Nah. Posted about it in the British shows thread, but they tend to prefer to talk about lovely game shows.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Escobarbarian posted:

Nah. Posted about it in the British shows thread, but they tend to prefer to talk about lovely game shows.

It's one of the worst threads tbh.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Absolutely.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

RCarr posted:

OK How is there no thread for this show? Its super good.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

OK How is there no thread for this show? Its super good.

Yea I really enjoyed it.

mag
Feb 9, 2007

fuck this

i'm out
I want there to be a thread for undone but I also don't want to go through the effort of starting a thread.

Life is suffering.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

mag posted:

I want there to be a thread for undone but I also don't want to go through the effort of starting a thread.

Life is suffering.

:justpost: and lie and say you'll update the OP later. :shrug:

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Is there an El Camino (Breaking Bad Movie) thread in this drat forum anywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Last Chance posted:

Is there an El Camino (Breaking Bad Movie) thread in this drat forum anywhere?

Be the poster you want to be