Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Krankenstyle posted:

Better than seeing your family around your bed covered

Speak for yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Riatsala posted:

If you're not stoned, is it even really posting?

There is still the drunk option.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

can horses get stoned?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

can horses get stoned?

Only if they commit adultery.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Lobok posted:

Only if they commit adultery.

:hmmyes:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

But that's the risk you take with animal husbandry.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Funny Forums Quotes: I think we're RPing horses now

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Where are the funny posts

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Turn off your monitor?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Turn off your monitor?

They're looking for something funny, that's not gonna help.

Bluh
Dec 28, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

None of you exist.

Rude

Spanish Manlove posted:

None of you exist.

Rude

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Is this a funny post and/or forums quote :confused:

Erik Shawn-Bohner posted:

Do something other than posting on the internet about how poverty makes your privileged rear end so sad. I have.

Edit: BTW, most of you are the stereotypical, white, liberal assholes (read George Carlin for some education on that) that seek attention by pretending to do something instead of actually doing something. When you actually start living in a poo poo apartment in the first world to give some brown kid a first-world lifestyle on your dime, then I may give a gently caress about your pretension. Until then, you're just another scenester that wants to seem like he/she is "in tune" with the pain of the world while stuffing your face with junkfood and living in central heating and air.

You have no loving clue, and your hatred towards me is an example of your true attitude towards the people who have experienced real poverty and hunger. You refuse to believe that we exist and can interact with your highness. You will accuse us of lying about our troubles while spilling out of your mouth your insignificant, pedestrian problem about how daddy didn't give you a car when you were sixteen. You ate, you had school. gently caress off.

I don't have it as bad as others, and I have it way worse than others. Some of it is circumstance, and other is my own doing.

You're just an rear end in a top hat.

It's easy to type "hyuk hyuk everyone is rich and has it easy like me--I might as well make fun of this rear end in a top hat that is claiming to be from a different background!"

Those of you that hold that ideal set are diseased. A loving darfur war orphan could come on here and state his case, and you fucks would laugh at him. You prefer the idea of championing the cause of the rich instead of actually talking to these people.

You should be disgusted with yourselves, but you clearly aren't. The E/N rule existed because people won't face the realities of life. You were supposed to compare yourself to a Darfur war orphan, but no one even gave it a good goddamn.

There are surely true slaves in this trade, which is horrible. The majority is probably kids being payed sub-standard wages to do work. I did that myself, and it was the crux of my family surviving. Yes, your ideals that children shouldn't work are oh-so-precious. But I meanwhile had a strong desire to eat and not let my family die of hunger.

So, go ahead, goonish goons, and make fun of us poor people while you rail against the rich people (which you're included in as a member of the first world) that have MORE things than what you need to survive and have a glorious existence while YOU only have enough to survive in luxury while never worrying where your next meal is coming from--only if it meets your whimsical satisfaction.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Is THIS a funny post/forums quote???

Iluvlortab posted:

She gives you pubic lice and you take a poo poo in her sink. Quid pro Quo dude.

e. Serious answer...being someone who can compromise for the sake of making a relationship work and maintain honesty, intimacy, and trust.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

*clap*
*clap*

~rude boy~

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

gently caress it have a one-two post

cheefizzle posted:

HAHAHA i was joking you all got trolled

"trollface.gif"

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

jxfallout posted:

Totally worth the $10 to troll goons. :smug:

*wastes rest of Wal-Mart paycheck on Fleshlight*

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Pirate Radar posted:

A cop pulls Horsenberg over and says “Sir, do you know how fast you were going?” and Horsenberg says nothing because he’s a horse

"Neigh"

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

If your death doesn't arrive at the same time a huge, ropey pulse of semen explodes from your every orifice, did you ever really live?
Please do not talk about anime outside of the anime threads.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I always say that that being sufficiently goth is indistinguishable from Catholicism.

Byzantine posted:

They're both barbarians, so this checks out

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You would say that though, wouldn't you?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Krankenstyle posted:

*clap*

*clap*

~rude boy~

Rude boy boy tell me if you are a horse

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

pretty sure horses are anime

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

pretty sure horses are anime

Horses are maximum anime

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Horses are maximum anime

i know you all were dying for the translation

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

i know you all were dying for the translation
It's not just "handsome," it's more like "that handsome face on... a horse".

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Hirayuki posted:

Gomen, Hands-san.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

LOOK AT THAT poo poo AND FLYS CRY

RyuujinBlueZ posted:

Yeah. This scientist is a man who, one morning, got up and said "I have a laser, and a bunch of flies that are pissing me off. I wonder what would happen if I shot the barbs off the fly-dicks with my laser."

And then he did it.

He did the gently caress out of it, and got paid for it.

Also:

HauntedRobot posted:

In the early 90s a friend of mine at school had to do a biology project involving locusts. Now he was a nice guy but not the hardest worker so he left designing and doing the experiment till the last minute, and for this the experiment might have suffered a bit. In the end he decided to see if locusts beat their wings faster while flying into the wind.

First, he constructed a box-shaped tunnel out of clear acrylic that had a metal gauze at both ends to let airflow through. Hanging from the roof of this tunnel was a noose made out of wire to hang the test subject from. Wind was provided by a 3-speed hairdryer, and the wing speed was measured by lighting the box with a strobe light The whole apparatus could be covered by a heavy black cloth to keep out light while he adjusted the strobe.

So the locusts could look forward to being tied to a wire noose and suspended in an invisible prison that was still giving off a vapour of acrylic glue, in the dark, with a noisy hairdryer blowing hot air into their face, and lit by an eye-buggering strobe light. Those that attempted to escape would get roasted up against a hot metal grille. As it was the early 90s, the experiment was conducted in the presence of loud rave music. It was basically Guantanamo for locusts.

I can't remember if he did ever work out whether or not locusts beat their wings faster flying into the wind, but I think he may have ended up making up the results anyway, as one lunchtime I found that he'd installed the strobe light and the blackout curtains in the study for impromptu raves, and had nailed all the locusts to my desk.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Rude boy boy tell me if you are a horse

C'mon rude boy boy can you giddy'up

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Friend posted:

C'mon rude boy boy can you giddy'up

I'm sexing u

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I'm sexing u

Right in front of my funny forum quotes?!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

well, forum quotes

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Hirayuki posted:

I can properly appreciate the nuances and beauty of the horse dating sim's language now. Thank you.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
Definitely lots of forum quotes in here

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

forum quotes

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Definitely lots of forum quotes in here

omg the pr0fundity y'all pay attention

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

EorayMel posted:

Is this a funny post and/or forums quote :confused:

I've listened to a lot of George Carlin...George ain't got much love for liberals, but that guy kinda missed the point by several miles (George has also described conservatives as "dopey, bigoted cocksuckers spewing hatred into the night" and how's he glad spending time with Jack Burns stopped him from being like that).

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

EorayMel posted:

LOOK AT THAT poo poo AND FLYS CRY

Also:

My lab partner and I once collaborated on an experiment on whether listening to Bob Marley would protect baby rats from the effects of listening to System of a Down.

Results: inconclusive

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Antivehicular posted:

My lab partner and I once collaborated on an experiment on whether listening to Bob Marley would protect baby rats from the effects of listening to System of a Down.

Results: inconclusive

I bet you weren't allowed to call it "WAKE UP ...and Live" but

You wanted to!

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

chitoryu12 posted:

Did you know there's a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cookbook?

TotalLossBrain posted:

Where do you get the turtles though?

AlbieQuirky posted:

The sewers, of course.

Brawnfire posted:

They're seasonal, though. You usually find them around April.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Oh baby, gimme that carrot RAW

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Picnic Princess posted:

Oh baby, gimme that carrot RAW

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU