Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:randno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Screaming Idiot posted:

coupla anime avatars teaming up to take down a filthy copyright abuser here

Post the drat Far Side cartoons, you gutless coward

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Luckyellow posted:

I never heard of Gary Larson before. Seems like he's just a rip off of whyatt, an brilliant Australian cartoonist.

http://whyatt.com.au/cartoons/

I don’t think I can agree with this!

Edit: Maybe the “Australian” part

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.

what the gently caress

who tf is an utena fan and a garfield fan :confuoot:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Lysistrata posted:

what the gently caress

Uh...

...nobody! Nobody at all!

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Lysistrata posted:

what the gently caress

Me. I am.

Also what the gently caress is Utena.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I always look forward to these

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.

Just Offscreen posted:

Me. I am.

Also what the gently caress is Utena.

Good question.

Also it's gay af

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Taking this opportunity to point out that Nermal is in fact a boy kitten since that always seems to upset people

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Gary Larson is Terry Pratchett level boring poo poo that millennials won't stop to lap up.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I love Gary Larson. I deeply respect him, and his art.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:hmmyes: Ohio is America's butthole.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Today's Oglaf is excellent.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I'm going to give that Oglaf an A+ for inventiveness.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Anyone got that long fan comic where a MLP fan gets hit by a car and his dying wish is for the doctor to go watch MLP? Need to show it to a friend who refuses to believe me.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

ChubbyChecker posted:

Gary Larson is Terry Pratchett level boring poo poo that millennials won't stop to lap up.

I feel triggered.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Utena is one of the main inspirations for Steven Universe. And it is incredibly gay and generally queer indeed. And very pretty.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Utena is one of the main inspirations for Steven Universe. And it is incredibly gay and generally queer indeed.
True.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And very pretty.
False.
KillAllAnimes.jpg

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Anime is bad.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Man, we sure need to presuppose a lot of things in order to not conclude that the punchline is rape on that last one...

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That sum Gumwaa poo poo?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Solar Tornado posted:

Man, the punchline is rape on that last one and second to last one...

ftfy

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

You are a mod and could do something about it..

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
It's hard to say what generation of internet comics causes the most brain damage, and it's hard to compete with cheap port.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Solar Tornado posted:

Man, we sure need to presuppose a lot of things in order to not conclude that the punchline is rape on that last one...

What is the ending supposed to be other than rape?

FFT
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Luckyellow posted:

I never heard of Gary Larson before. Seems like he's just a rip off of whyatt, an brilliant Australian cartoonist.

http://whyatt.com.au/cartoons/

The cartoonist does not understand how assisted climbing works.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I don't like Ted Rall's Computoons as much as the OG Computoons :(

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

The Bible is a gateway to bad comics

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies

FFT posted:

The cartoonist does not understand how assisted climbing works.

This is probably true. At the same time, never forget that all cats are assholes. Maybe they're not assisting at all.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Don't cats seem to get stuck on curtains and can't unhook their claws? If so, you'd have a rope connected to pull them down. This is next level poo poo right here.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Yeah, and they always land on their feet so they don't need an actual spotter.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

A good comic

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, and they always land on their feet so they don't need an actual spotter.

Cats can fall completely absurd distances without hurting themselves. I've seen stories of cats falling off of like 20th floor apartments and come away with nothing more than a broken toe.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Cats can fall completely absurd distances without hurting themselves. I've seen stories of cats falling off of like 20th floor apartments and come away with nothing more than a broken toe.

And the higher the fall (within reason) the better the chance they have of surviving, because it gives whatever cat magic is inside of them more time to flip themselves upright so they can land on their paws and not slam down on their side or back.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

And the higher the fall (within reason) the better the chance they have of surviving, because it gives whatever cat magic is inside of them more time to flip themselves upright so they can land on their paws and not slam down on their side or back.

This actually isn't true. Veterinarians who examine cats that have fallen from buildings tend to see better outcomes when cats fall a long distance, but that's largely driven by the fact that people don't take dead cats to the vet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I don't think this is technically true, in that I think they did tests with cats and they can roll midair to the feet down position in less than 3 feet.