Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Mustached Demon posted:

Darkrai or bring back giratina-o.

Doing that after mewtwo would be a dick move so yeah probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PK
Apr 30, 2004

EXFOLIATE! EXFOLIATE! EXFOLIATE!
Braved the pouring rain and got back to back shiny Mewtwos. Worth it.

Willsun
Dec 9, 2006

I willed too hard again...
You guys are curling the finger on the monkey's paw further and it's gonna be Giratina-A shiny chance instead for a really lovely Halloween.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

bowmore posted:

how much money you spending on incubators mate

So much money :negative:

(I stopped hatching when they announced this event and then the 10k event I barely used any so I actually didn't really spend all that much more than usual it's just extra concentrated)

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Uh, if applejuicecarp and foooutre are goons, you might wanna pop an egg as soon as you log on. We just became ultra friends apparently. Sorry I didn't warn you :downsgun:

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

No shiny luck yet, but I did bag this big kitty

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
Deinos are now out in the wild and not just "in 10km eggs" so keep your eyes on that radar.

Hoplosternum
Jun 2, 2010

:parrot:
In New Zealand, no raid hour tonight.... Everyone is furious. 100s of people were meeting in various places in my city alone. Apparently about 50 at the university. 15 or so in my group. More in the CBD & elsewhere. Dammit Niantic.....

edit: Ok they just all spawned 2.25 hours late. I'm at home in fat pants now. Dammit Niantic....

Hoplosternum fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Sep 18, 2019

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
be sure to let us know how your raiding in fat pants goes

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

raid hour just started here in melbourne

thank u for ur sacrifice kiwis

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

How does this company work the way it does.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Prop Wash posted:

How does this company work the way it does.

Well, you see *gets swept away by tsunami of cash*

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Vegastar posted:

Eyyy, got a sparkledux. Green Mime was my top want, but this is a close second.

Man, I'd trade you my Green Mime for your Sparkleduck in an instant. But let me guess, you don't quite live around the corner from Germany ... ?

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

There's a tropical storm hitting my area today so this raid postponement actually works in my favor, what the hell

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Hmm yeah, Niantic is a tiny little indie company. How can you expect the team behind a game that has upwards of $2.5 million daily revenue to ever get their poo poo together? They're a very small business that's just starting.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I saw a Drillbur at the Starbucks near my apartment this morning and I rushed to get dressed, but it had despawned. Hopefully that means Drillbur isn't stupidly rare and I can find it soon. Panpour showed up near me too, but I had to leave for work.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
You can get a good gist of what's really rare or not by just looking at NYC, van and signapore pokemaps . The regional trio seems pretty common, while the ones that are split east/west hemisphere barely spawn at all

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/status/1174307101558136834

:bravo:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

So my map is still dark, which is supposed to help eevee evolve into umbreon "at night." I figure I'm safe, spend two rare candies and get a vaporeon. Three more weeks of research breakthroughs until I can try again.

Lol

Entropist
Dec 1, 2007
I'm very stupid.
That means you didn't walk 10 km with it and/or it was not your buddy when you evolved it. If it was a day/night issue it would have evolved into Espeon.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lmao glad to see everyone on the same page.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Entropist posted:

That means you didn't walk 10 km with it and/or it was not your buddy when you evolved it. If it was a day/night issue it would have evolved into Espeon.

To follow up when the game has the necessary requirements fulfilled you will see an silhouette of an umbreon on the evolution button iirc.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The best part is that it came after this tweet:

https://twitter.com/NianticHelp/status/1174238008398290948

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

So my map is still dark, which is supposed to help eevee evolve into umbreon "at night." I figure I'm safe, spend two rare candies and get a vaporeon. Three more weeks of research breakthroughs until I can try again.

Lol

Two things, if it can evolve into a specific Eeveelution, the silhouette on the Evolve button reflects that, otherwise it's a ?, which can be any of the 3 Gen 1 evolutions, and it also needs to be your Buddy for you to evolve it right. Also 8pm is generally the safest bet for evolving night time stuff.

Stangg
Mar 17, 2009
Also if it's your first one you can just use the naming trick to get Umbreon and Espeon.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Stangg posted:

Also if it's your first one you can just use the naming trick to get Umbreon and Espeon.

Couldn't use the nickname trick again

Also I appreciate the advice, clearly a user error I know but annoying all the same! Better prepared next next next week.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I got a 100 IV Bellsprout :confuoot:

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Drink it up and hunker down

shut up blegum posted:

sup

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Lmao glad to see everyone on the same page.

Tweet was deleted - what did they say?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

GPTribefan posted:

Something along the lines of remember to be courteous during legendary raid hour!

Willsun
Dec 9, 2006

I willed too hard again...

GPTribefan posted:

Niantic Support account: Technical difficulty issues, sorry no raid hour tonight.

[Around half an hour later]

Pokemon Go account: Have fun at raid hour tonight, and remember to be courteous to people around you!

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

shut up blegum posted:

Victreebell is good, op

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

I'm one of those slightly greater jerks who got two shiny mewtwos consecutively

Whoops lol 2 shinies from 3 raids :sweatdrop:

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

shut up blegum posted:

Gang gang

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I recently evolved a victreebell for that one special research and I don't have the candy to evolve another one :negative:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
They better make raid hour happen tomorrow. Today and tomorrow are thr only days i coul do it in

PK
Apr 30, 2004

EXFOLIATE! EXFOLIATE! EXFOLIATE!
Lol next community day will be Trapinch

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Hell yeah, gimme those rad shinies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

PK posted:

Lol next community day will be Trapinch

Flygon owns, I am all about this :allears: