Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Actually, couples can figure this poo poo out for themselves and it isn't on us to be the relationship police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah I mean if she’s unhappy just wait for him to make one more big movie and then divorce and make bank off the alimony

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Seriously, is there really a need to go looking for trouble, when there's so much that's actually out there? He spoke pretty positively and honestly about the dynamics of his relationship. It's fine. Like if the dude is getting concerned I don't see how him bringing those concerns to his wife can be seen as some sort of sinister ultimatum.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
“Babe, now that I’m a famous actor with access to supermodels and glamorous young starlets I wanna open up the relationship. You can also feel free to date, er, ummm, whoever you went to high school with who likes all your posts on Facebook, I guess? Anyways off to an Eyes Wide Shut orgy at The Rock’s house, don’t wait up”

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Actually, couples can figure this poo poo out for themselves and it isn't on us to be the relationship police

funny i thought we were just talking. did we get some kind of punitive power from posting online? are the terror dreams of right-wing scumbags finally coming true?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
drat thomas m is every bit the techbro he plays on tv who knew

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

R. Guyovich posted:

funny i thought we were just talking. did we get some kind of punitive power from posting online? are the terror dreams of right-wing scumbags finally coming true?

If only.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

R. Guyovich posted:

I couldn't guess at how healthy their relationship is or what the dynamics of it are but speculating about folks with an unconventional but by all accounts consensual marriage in the sexual assault thread is making a pretty grody equivalency.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Schwarzwald posted:

I couldn't guess at how healthy their relationship is or what the dynamics of it are but speculating about folks with an unconventional but by all accounts consensual marriage in the sexual assault thread is making a pretty grody equivalency.

it's certainly not equivalent but someone posted it here and i read it so i don't feel uncomfortable at all saying it's a little hinky.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Thomas Middleditch absolutely sucks, his relationship sounds like poo poo, he's not a sex pest based on that one interview.

All of these are true.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

LesterGroans posted:

Thomas Middleditch absolutely sucks, his relationship sounds like poo poo, he's not a sex pest based on that one interview.

All of these are true.

He looks like a dork. Anyway, Spacey had that person killed.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Judakel posted:

Probably through the same people who killed Epstein.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

did epstein even have boys

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Alan Smithee posted:

did epstein even have boys

Kevin Spacey was on his plane, with Bill Clinton.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Judakel posted:

Oh, most definitely.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

LesterGroans posted:

All of these are true.

Yeah, I don’t think he’s a Spacey or Weinstein but it comes off that he uses his status to extract what he wants from the relationship.

https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/1173994533689933824?s=21

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

kinda sounds like a Jeri Ryan situation so maybe we'll get president Sanders out of it

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Boywhiz88 posted:

Yeah, I don’t think he’s a Spacey or Weinstein but it comes off that he uses his status to extract what he wants from the relationship.

My favorite detail is how he is making her co-write a comedy series about it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Bragging about bullying your wife into polyamory in Playboy is a seriously gross move, IMO.

LoL at this micro-blurb about Asia Argento on AOL.com

https://www.aol.com/article/enterta...efore/23815319/

It mentions that she deleted all her Social Media in May but literally gives no reason as to why.

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Sep 19, 2019

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Bust Rodd posted:

“Babe, now that I’m a famous actor with access to supermodels and glamorous young starlets I wanna open up the relationship. You can also feel free to date, er, ummm, whoever you went to high school with who likes all your posts on Facebook, I guess? Anyways off to an Eyes Wide Shut orgy at The Rock’s house, don’t wait up”

Lmao if you think the Rock fucks

The Rock reproduces by budding

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Bust Rodd posted:

Bragging about bullying your wife into polyamory in Playboy is a seriously gross move, IMO.

LoL at this micro-blurb about Asia Argento on AOL.com

https://www.aol.com/article/enterta...efore/23815319/

It mentions that she deleted all her Social Media in May but literally gives no reason as to why.

quote:

It’s been a rough few years for Argento, with the death of her boyfriend Anthony Bourdain, being a Harvey Weinstein’s accuser and being accused of sexual assault herself.

It was the accusations against her — by former child star Jimmy Bennett, who once played her son in a film — that cost her a role as a judge on X Factor Italy last year.
Was that added after you posted?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Was that added after you posted?

LoL it was! That’s nuts, glad somebody stepped in.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

R. Guyovich posted:

i dunno it seems pretty clear he gave his wife an ultimatum or something similar and that there's clearly one half of the couple way more into the idea than the other

Sounds like some Jack and Jeri Ryan poo poo.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Sounds like some Jack and Jeri Ryan poo poo.

So what, Jesse Eisenberg is going to be Present now?

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Reading about Billy Bush I realized I'd never actually seen the full version of the infamous tape that runs over five minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcZcTnykYbw

Mainly more footage of Trump talking with Arianne Zucker and then he stops to chat with Telemundo.

Aaron Carter calls his brother Nick a 'serial rapist' amid ongoing dispute
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/aaron-carter-calls-his-brother-nick-a-serial-rapist-211824444.html

Harvey Weinstein's Attorney: 'His Whole Life Has Been Ruined'
https://news.yahoo.com/harvey-weinstein-sexual-abuse-me-too-130930691.html

Anonymous sources are now saying it was cancer
https://variety.com/2019/biz/news/kevin-spacey-massage-therapist-dies-1203340385/

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Oh gently caress, Spacey can give people cancer. We're all doomed. :ohdear:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Just like Epstein's butler.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Boywhiz88 posted:

That feeling when your girl asks you "where do I fit in?"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I’m amazed none of the Big Bang Theory guys got exposed. I haven’t heard anything but you know they’ve gotta be some real freak nasty fuckers

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Alan Smithee posted:

I’m amazed none of the Big Bang Theory guys got exposed. I haven’t heard anything but you know they’ve gotta be some real freak nasty fuckers

Not if they know what's good for them. That show is bank. None of those guys have to work again for the rest of their lives. Like the cast of Friends or Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David. Hell, Kramer probably doesn't have to work either.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Thing about Jerry Seinfeld...

Anonymous John
Mar 8, 2002

Zogo posted:

Aaron Carter calls his brother Nick a 'serial rapist' amid ongoing dispute
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/aaron-carter-calls-his-brother-nick-a-serial-rapist-211824444.html

Some girl singer accused Nick Carter of rape in the past few years, so his brother saying this isn't a huge surprise.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Frankly astonished every major 90’s boyband wasn’t discovered to be involved sex trafficking TBQH.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

They were the ones being trafficked.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I watched an in-depth news report about how the creepy morbidly obese manager for BSB, NSync, and O-Town basically scummed them out of all their money. The reason those dudes will be on anything is because they are almost all broke. They were internationally touring celebrity teen sex icons and making like a $12 per diem with maybe a few grand at the end of the year while their manager was raking in millions. Basically everyone besides JT got super shafted.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

I watched an in-depth news report about how the creepy morbidly obese manager for BSB, NSync, and O-Town basically scummed them out of all their money. The reason those dudes will be on anything is because they are almost all broke. They were internationally touring celebrity teen sex icons and making like a $12 per diem with maybe a few grand at the end of the year while their manager was raking in millions. Basically everyone besides JT got super shafted.

Yeah, Lou Pearlman was an utter bastard. The podcast Swindled (which is pretty great in case you want to alternate between laughter and outrage, mostly the latter) did a great ep on him.

Anonymous John
Mar 8, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

Basically everyone besides JT got super shafted.

:aaaaa:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://www.chicagotribune.com/ente...?outputType=amp

I have all kinds of sad and mixed feelings about Louis CK but this style of tattle-tale writing is just garbage and I don’t think this helps or promotes anything remotely approaching a good conversation or even makes a point.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Louie needs to be gone for like at least 5 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Where’s he gonna go

White Africa