Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

So Episode 32 has been subbed and given us a few interesting tidbits:

-In addition to her new form Fuwa's intelligence seems to have improved as well (she can now speak in full sentences for one) and will apparently continue to advance as time goes on (a hint at her becoming a Cure by the end or at least something similar perhaps?)

-Galogre confirms something Kappard hinted at a while back, the NotRaiders' home planets were destroyed (by a massive black hole similar to the one that hangs in the background behind their HQ) and they were approached by Darknest soon afterwards. Which kind of makes me think Darknest himself set all this up and has been playing them from the start.

-The gang gains their new Twinkle Style mode and a finisher that now involves all 5 of them (as per usual).

-In order to continue Fuwa's growth and restore Planet Rainbow the crew now needs to find something called the Twinkle Imagination. Problem is, not even the Star Princesses seem to know what it is or how to get it.

-Toppa seems to have given up his attempt to recruit the Precure into the GA but still offers them his support regardless.

We also got a good look at Darknest’s face this time, it’s an LED screen. This gives some further credence to my theory that he’s an artificial construct being controlled by someone or something elsewhere.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Sep 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

The LED helmet is sick as hell. I love the villain designs this season so much.

Also I teared up a bit during Hikaru's fight in episode 31. Solo pink cure fights always mess me up.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

I find it interesting that Aiwan was not present among the other refugees on the meteorite during Galogre’s flashback but it’s possible that she was recruited later on (and like I said, I would not be surprised if Darknest was somehow responsible for the black hole that destroyed their worlds in the first place).

Speaking of which I currently have two theories about our big bad for the season:

1. He’s an artificial construct created by an unknown third party. As I’ve mentioned the most likely suspect at the moment is Madoka’s dad (his general attitude, he speaks as if he’s encountered aliens before and as a government official he’d have access to the technology needed to pull something like this off) but it could also possibly be someone we haven’t met yet/wouldn’t normally suspect.

2. He’s a rouge AI that’s advanced far enough to create his own body (which would sort of make him kind of like Moebius 2.0 in a sense).

Either way his face is very obviously a computer screen (you can literally see scanlines in his eyes during closeups).

Also Twinkle Imagination may possibly be the vaguest end goal in Precure history (and sort of feels like a retread of Maho Girls in a sense, the two shows have the same writer after all) but hopefully they’ll be able to pull it off decently (like I said, I like this show and would hate to see it suddenly trip up in the final stretch).

Like I mentioned before, Fuwa is 100% becoming a Cure (or something similar) by end of the series. The Princesses mentioning that her growth is still incomplete coupled with Darknest saying that she was currently still “just a vessel” just kind of telegraphs this pretty hard. At the very least I’m expecting a Royal Candy type situation with her during the final battle.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Sep 18, 2019

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Galogre immediately capturing and then releasing Fuwa because he didn't recognize her was a great joke

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

So somebody’s been doing a fandub of Go Princess lately and is currently two episodes in:

https://facebook.com/pg/xprecurefandub/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Some of the voice acting could use some work (especially Yui and Haruka’s dad) but not a bad effort overall.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Oh yeah, I saw the first episode of that awhile back. It's one of the better fandubs I've seen for sure, the audio mixing could use a lot of work, but the acting itself is pretty tight. They're recording remotely and it's pretty much impossible to get audio levels to match up perfectly with that, but still the music sounds so out of place or low volume a lot of the time.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

The second episode was a little better from what I could tell (also I really like Minami’s voice). So yeah, not perfect but also not a bad effort for a fan production. I’m probably going to keep following along with this.

Speaking of dubs, does the fact that Hasbro currently owns the rights to Glitter Force mean they actually could adapt another Precure season if they wanted to or that they just own the distribution rights to the previous two attempts?

While I think it might be too late for Precure to actually take off in the west beyond a small cult following but they could at least start putting up more subbed seasons on Crunchyroll or something like that.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Sep 20, 2019

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I don't think it's public how much they own. If I had to guess, they own the rights for the two seasons of Glitter Force already out there. Toei America has been putting out tweets about Precure, probably to gauge audience interest in the west. They might be taken the feedback for that and figure out what to do with Hasbro going forward. Hasbro's complete silence kinda suggests they aren't really keen on the brand at all and need convincing from Toei to do something with it. There are a lot of people that really love Glitter Force, just typing it into Twitter and you see way more people that talk about loving it more than people hating it.

Glitter Force isn't the best compromise, but I'd gladly take Happiness Charge Glitter Force if the alternative is nothing. But also please just give me box sets and official subs please it's my birthday mister Hasbro, I'd spend hundreds of dollars on a Heartcatch box set in a heartbeat.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Futari Wa also got a (much more accurate aside from a few name changes) dub as well by a different company but for some reason it never made it out of Canada/the UK. 4Kids apparently had the rights at one point but never did anything with them (which is probably for the best honestly).

While the series for some strange reason got shrunk down to just 30 episodes in the west (taking several plot important episodes with it, including most of Rikka’s personal arc) I actually think DokiDoki was the better adaptation of the two. There were less stupid lines, characters eventually learned to shut up during transformation sequences and the like, a surprising amount of the show’s darker moments were left completely unaltered, and Dub Regina is basically perfect.

That said, could Precure be made to work in the US or is it kind of too late at this point? Stuff like Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Madoka Magica seemed to work here but for some reason none of the attempts to bring Precure over have been all that successful from what I’ve heard. It might help if you stuck it on an actual network as opposed to just shoving it all onto Netflix (you’d also kind of need to market the hell out of it in order for people to actually notice).

Some official DVD releases could be cool though, maybe start with Smile or DokiDoki to gauge interest and then go from there. Speaking of which, did either Glitter Force season even get a DVD release (I think Futari did at least)?

Larryb fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Sep 20, 2019

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Also in non Precure related news, the second half of the Sailor Stars dub will be out on November 12th.

http://sailormoonnews.com/2019/09/14/viz-media-has-begun-the-replacement-program-for-the-sailor-moon-sailor-stars-booklet/

Well, it took almost 20 years but the original anime will finally be completely dubbed by the end of the year. Now if only they’d actually do something new with this franchise one day.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Sep 20, 2019

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
The problem is that its ether all rides at USJ or not worth the time of day.

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

I just don't think they're convinced the toys would sell over here, since literally no Glitter Force merch has happened. I think if they actually did dub Precure and put it on Cartoon Network or something it would do loving amazing. Feels like the chance of it happening gets less feasible by the year and it just makes me more depressed.

New Sailor Moon sounds cool, but I don't know what they could do with it. Seems like the story's pretty over and done with.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

blossommirage posted:

I just don't think they're convinced the toys would sell over here, since literally no Glitter Force merch has happened. I think if they actually did dub Precure and put it on Cartoon Network or something it would do loving amazing. Feels like the chance of it happening gets less feasible by the year and it just makes me more depressed.

New Sailor Moon sounds cool, but I don't know what they could do with it. Seems like the story's pretty over and done with.

An anime miniseries based on the Sailor V manga could be fun at least. Alternatively, make a sequel to the live action series preferably with a bigger budget this time (you’d probably have to recast almost everyone at this point though).

As for an actual series sequel, maybe something set in the future where an older Chibiusa has officially taken over her mom’s role as Sailor Moon and has to form a new team of her own. The problem is that Takeuchi kind of has a stranglehold on the brand at the moment and doesn’t really seem willing to do anything new with it (or even make a new series unrelated to Sailor Moon for that matter).

This is kind of a shame since (in my opinion anyway) it seems like the less involvement the original creator has with a Sailor Moon production the better it winds up being (SuperS notwithstanding).

Larryb fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Sep 21, 2019

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

True enough, yeah. A Sailor V anime would be pretty neat. I remember when they announced Crystal there were rumors that it would be about ChibiUsa and the other senshi's kids, and I am curious what that would be like.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Maybe after they finally get around to adapting the Stars portion of the manga (which is kind of bizarre honestly, it's like the comic equivalent of a snuff film and I think some aspects were handled better by the 90's anime version) they'll start doing something a bit more unique (should Toei still have any interest in keeping the brand alive at that point that is).

Back onto Precure, I kind of wish they'd just embrace it's status as the third entry in the SHT block and start adding it to the promo bumpers like they do with Sentai and Kamen Rider. In fact, I'd actually like to see Precure do a crossover with one or both of those shows one day (preferably an animated one, less work/hassle on Toei's part that way).

As I've said before, according to the wiki anyway there are apparently a pair of audio dramas where the Futari Wa girls team up with the Dekarangers and the Magirangers respectively but thus far I haven't been able to actually find them anywhere.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Also the title for Star Twinkle 36 sounds interesting:

Blue Cat Returns! The Rainbow Colored Heart

Guess Yuni’s going back to her old ways for some reason.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Star Twinkle 33: This week on My Little Pony, Fuwa is way too excited to get the second half of the show started already. She keeps pestering everyone to search for the Twinkle Imagination, almost blows her cover to Sakurako, and accidentally makes Yeti into the basis for the MotW. She hasn't exactly mastered her Warps with her new advanced power, and keeps landing horn-first. It's a bit of a light episode, and our first time back at school in some time.

Yuni's no longer living in the woods, but on the ship (so she's like early season Lala now). Bit of a light episode, but it helps to close the gap before the real plot picks back up.

Next week: Elena deals with a visitor from G Gundam's Neo Mexico.

Also a group called DeadFish has subbed episodes 29-32 now if anyone wants an alternative to the Anon subs and/or doesn’t want to keep tracking down raws to attach their sub files to.

Edit: Anon’s subs are out now for episode 33.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Sep 22, 2019

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Decent filler episode also Yeti shield best shield

Anyway twins art

https://twitter.com/futagokamikita/status/1176270159360622592

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Decent filler episode also Yeti shield best shield

Anyway twins art

https://twitter.com/futagokamikita/status/1176270159360622592

They not only included Regina but also Yui and even Bibury as well, I approve. I like Aoi rocking out with Emiru and Lulu as well and kind of wish that wound up happening in Miracle Universe.

This episode also leads further credence to my “Darknest is a robot/AI” theory (when we first see him in this episode the helmet is completely blank, then the eyes turn on a moment later). Until the show proves otherwise I’m sticking with the idea that Darknest is a puppet and the real villain is somewhere behind the scenes pulling the strings (and is also someone we’ve already met before in this series.

Also I like that Fuwa feels a bit more like an actual character now that she can talk and is a little more self-reliant.

Looks like we’ve got a fairly decent string of episodes coming up as well. This week Elena finally gets some time in the spotlight (featuring a vaguely racist looking cactus alien), next week Hikaru runs for student council president and then the following week Yuni brings her Blue Cat persona out of retirement for some reason.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Sep 24, 2019

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

That party went along swimingly, until someone asked which Precure Yui was supposed to be.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Hikari and Himari just sort of standing there staring at the camera is kind of weird though (especially when everyone else seems to be clearly doing things).

How much of the Precure manga has actually been translated at this point? From what little I’ve seen the twins seem to have a better handle on the characters than Toei themselves does at times.

Also at what point did the manga switch from being a more or less straight adaptation of the anime to being more a collection of slice of life stories (often with little to no actual Precure action to speak of)?

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

I forget, when did the news about Star Twinkle first drop again? I first got into this franchise back when the season was already about halfway in but I seem to recall hearing Hugtto’s logo was first revealed as early as September 29th.

Either way we should probably be getting an official word on Season 17 before too long now. Personally I’m hoping for a full fledged ninja season (they’ve dressed the existing girls up as such often enough), but pirates could also be interesting as well (it’d give us a similar large scale adventure feel as Star Twinkle did without having to actually leave Earth in the process).

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Next year will probably have some sports theme cause of the Olympics

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Next year will probably have some sports theme cause of the Olympics

That seems to be the common rumor for a lot of things including Sentai (for a number of years now in fact).
Out of curiosity, has that ever actually turned out to be true for anything?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Precure wasn't airing for the last Olympics in Japan but Sentai and Kamen Rider didn't go sports IIRC

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

I was just wondering in general if any of those shows have ever done anything Olympics related in their entire history as aside from maybe a Gekiranger special (and I forget if that show even came out during an Olympics year) I can’t really think of anything off the top of my head.

Another idea would be to reuse a theme they haven’t done in a while (another shot at music or fairytales could be fun for example). Also I’d still like to see a Gokaiger (or at least Decade or ZI-O) esque season one day where the entire series was devoted to paying tribute to the franchise’s past. If Toei doesn’t want to age up some of the old Cures even for one season there are three other options they could try:

A: Time Travel

B: Set it in the All Stars universe, keep everyone the same age and just ignore any time discrepancies.

C: Go the Kamen Rider Decade route and make the tributes set in AUs where the old Cures are still the same age but events happened in a slightly different way.

If they bring in a gimmick where the current team can turn into past Precure I would suggest in this case that it be treated like a form change (that is, same face and hair but a different outfit), that way people wouldn’t be confused if they ever teamed up with the genuine article.

This all would be better suited for an anniversary season of course. Only issue I see is that Precure teams seem to wildly vary in terms of numbers (which means that for a lot of team morphs somebody’s usually going to be left out) but I’m sure they could figure something out.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Sep 26, 2019

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

In other news, we’ve gotten confirmation that the Princess forms from the movie will be shared by all 5 Cures rather than just Hikaru and Lala as seen in the trailer:

https://ffprecurespain.tumblr.com/post/187779043627/star-twinkle-precure-movie-mejor-vistazo-a

In fact, it seems the girls will be getting multiple forms as well:

https://ffprecurespain.tumblr.com/post/187855367832/star-twinkle-precure-movie-reveladas-todas

https://ffprecurespain.tumblr.com/post/187855352362/star-twinkle-precure-movie-reveladas-todas

I forget which Star Princess that’s supposed to be but Clown Hair Cosmo might be my favorite of the bunch (they all look good though and I wish we’d actually gotten these in the series itself).

Larryb fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Sep 26, 2019

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Leo Lala is the cutest thing I've ever seen and I will die for her.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

I really hope these show up in the series later as they’re just too good to leave as movie exclusive suits that will probably just get a few minutes worth of screentime at best.

Also a new scan is out, it appears that Episode 36 will be a direct tie in with the Star Twinkle movie and involves Yuni back as Blue Cat running afoul of an octopus gangster:

In non Precure related news, the anime version of Magia Record (the pseudo sequel to Madoka Magica based on the mobile game of the same name) will release in January of 2020.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...artists/.150862

Larryb fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Sep 27, 2019

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Larryb posted:

I really hope these show up in the series later as they’re just too good to leave as movie exclusive suits that will probably just get a few minutes worth of screentime at best.

Also a new scan is out, it appears that Episode 36 will be a direct tie in with the Star Twinkle movie and involves Yuni back as Blue Cat running afoul of an octopus gangster:

In non Precure related news, the anime version of Magia Record (the pseudo sequel to Madoka Magica based on the mobile game of the same name) will release in January of 2020.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...artists/.150862

That guy was at the auction when Blue Cat first appeared.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

MonsterEnvy posted:

That guy was at the auction when Blue Cat first appeared.

Good catch. Well like with KiraKira I guess we know exactly where the movie takes place in the series timeline now (I like that they seem to be integrating the movies with the show a little better these days).

I actually sort of hope Mary Ann (the dog cop) sticks around a bit but it might be a little too late to give Yuni her own Zenigata.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Star Twinkle 34: This week on Seis Manos, a visitor from Neo Mexico comes to Earth. Fortunately, the episode avoids any implications by making it so the cactus alien, being a plant, can't speak except through charades. We also get to see Elena's family again for the first time in a while. Saboro (the cactus) becomes the MotW of course, but it's overall a really sweet episode. Elena needs more focus episodes.

Next week: Hikaru 2020! Will she survive the debates?

I must say, that was far less potentially racist than I was expecting. More Elena is always a plus as wel.

I’m looking forward to see Hikaru attempt to follow in the footsteps of Mana Aida next week but I’m more curious about the following one.

It appears to be a movie tie in where Yuni revives her Blue Cat persona for some reason (despite saying just a few episodes ago that she was done with that life).

But then again it also features the dog cop from the trailer and the octopus gangster that was at the auction way back in episode 15 so it should be fun if nothing else.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Sep 29, 2019

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

First movie footage
https://twitter.com/precure_movie/status/1178097330702057473

blossommirage
Nov 7, 2012

Oh my god, those outfits are adorable. I haven't watched a PreCure movie since like HaCha but I kinda wanna see this.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

blossommirage posted:

Oh my god, those outfits are adorable. I haven't watched a PreCure movie since like HaCha but I kinda wanna see this.

All Stars Memories and the Maho Girls movie are pretty good in my opinion (and KiraKira’s is sort of canon to the series seeing as episode 37 was a direct tie in).

Considering the plot of the former involves a ghost camera turning the Precure into little kids they sort of missed an opportunity to make baby versions of Milk, Siren, and Kirarin as opposed to them just being turned into tinier versions of their human disguises (also Hikari and Aguri probably should have just poofed out of existence entirely given the nature of their birth).

Also, subs are out for episode 34 now.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Sep 29, 2019

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Some new episode titles are out:

37: Become Winners with UMA! The Halloween Costume Contest

38: Shine! Yuni’s Twinkle Imagination

Seems like Yuni’s getting a personal upgrade. Though based on the title it would appear that “Twinkle Imagination” will be a powerup each Cure receives individually (probably by proving themselves in some big way). Odd that they’re starting with Yuni instead of one of the original four but this should be interesting none the less.

Though then again, Iona got her Innocent Form first in HaCha, Super Silhouette in HeartCatch was basically done in reverse order of when each member joined the team and Smile's "Ultra Mode" (that's what the dub called it anyway, don't remember if it had a name in the original) was given out to each Cure more or less randomly so maybe it's not so strange after all. I was honestly expecting Lala to be the first though given how much this show likes to focus on her.

Also as I predicted Episode 36 is likely just going to be a movie tie in episode ala KiraKira 37 that doesn’t have much bearing on the actual plot. Also since the scans seem to only really show Yuni as Blue Cat I’m gonna guess it’s a flashback to an adventure she had prior to meeting/joining the Precure.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Sep 30, 2019

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

I’ve really been enjoying Star Twinkle so far and hope they don’t wind up rushing the ending as it seems we’ve still got a fair bit of ground to cover and not much time left to do it in (especially if 38-42 is going to be dedicated to each Cure receiving their own individual Twinkle Imagination). Maybe it might be best to actually start the final arc a bit earlier and have the obligatory Christmas episode directly tie into it somehow, that would give them a bit more breathing room at the very least.

Speaking of the final arc, here are a few things I think are likely to happen:

-The Precure are getting their identities exposed along with the fact that two of them are aliens: There just seems to be too many factors at play here for them to keep it a secret much longer. Not to mention that the worse the situation gets the harder it’s going to be for them to keep covering it up.

-We’re finally going to find out exactly who or what Darknest actually is: His face is a computer screen, his voice is distorted and Toei is still hiding the name of his actor, this seems to imply there’s something bigger going on here that we haven’t been told yet. Also I wouldn’t be surprised if he was behind the black hole that suddenly destroyed the NotRaiders’ home planets (there’s one sitting directly behind their base after all) and if he likely intends to do the same to Earth and the rest of the universe as well.

-There’s going to be one final grudge match between Yuni and Aiwan (and possibly Hikaru and Kappard): I doubt anybody’s going to die as a result but it just seems like the show has been building this up pretty heavily lately. Maybe Yuni decides to leave the team temporarily in order to take matters into her own hands again and winds up running into Aiwan as a result (heck, maybe the fight ends up rekindling the friendship they seemed to have back when Yuni was posing as Bakenyan).

-Madoka is going to stand up to her father at some point: How exactly this goes down depends on what the writers ultimately decide to do with him but I just feel like some sort of confrontation is inevitable at this point.

-Fuwa is going to become a Cure (or at least something similar ala Royal Candy): The show has literally stated that her growth is still incomplete and Darknest also mentioned that at the moment she’s “just a vessel” and wants to catch her before she’s filled with Twinkle Imagination.

Also unless something changes in the next few episodes we can probably kiss the idea of Yuni ever going to school goodbye at this point (but you never know), which I’m fine with honestly as it’s at least something unique (come to think of it, have we ever had a core team Cure that didn’t go to school before)?

I’d also like to see Hikaru’s dad come back at least one more time as well.

In other news, the Sentai trademark was just revealed yesterday so I imagine Precure shouldn’t be too far behind now.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Oct 1, 2019

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I hope Over-Time's translator person is okay, it seemed like they thought it would just be a couple of weeks delay on Precure but it's been almost two months or so? I think I'll go elsewhere for subs, I'm assuming others are using Doremi? Anyway, how goes Star Twinkle? I'm avoiding looking at any other posts in this thread so I won't get spoilers but has it gotten even better, dropped a bit, or remained about the same?

The reason I thought about this thread was the Azur Lane anime came out yesterday and yeah it's not a magical girl anime, but the way the shipgirls work in the anime is that there's actual full sized ships in the docks that explode into Wisdom Cubes and transform into the gear for the girls to wear, and I kind of liked that pseudo-magical girl feel of it. But I guess now I have to binge watch like 8 or 9 episodes of Star Twinkle in the next few days.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Twelve by Pies posted:

I hope Over-Time's translator person is okay, it seemed like they thought it would just be a couple of weeks delay on Precure but it's been almost two months or so? I think I'll go elsewhere for subs, I'm assuming others are using Doremi? Anyway, how goes Star Twinkle? I'm avoiding looking at any other posts in this thread so I won't get spoilers but has it gotten even better, dropped a bit, or remained about the same?

The reason I thought about this thread was the Azur Lane anime came out yesterday and yeah it's not a magical girl anime, but the way the shipgirls work in the anime is that there's actual full sized ships in the docks that explode into Wisdom Cubes and transform into the gear for the girls to wear, and I kind of liked that pseudo-magical girl feel of it. But I guess now I have to binge watch like 8 or 9 episodes of Star Twinkle in the next few days.

A group called Anon is primarily subbing the series currently, they only release sub files though so you’ll have to track down a raw yourself (or watch on some streaming site like Kissanime If you’re really desperate). I’ve found said sub files here (if this counts as :filez: let me know and I’ll remove the link):

https://animetosho.org/series/star-twinkle-precure.14459

On the bright side though they usually release their subs pretty quickly (sometimes even on the same day the episode airs) so there’s not as long a wait overall.

Star Twinkle is still going good though so I would recommend trying to catch up if you can. There is another group called DeadFish who is also translating the series but they’ve only released up to episode 32 last I checked (the show itself is up to episode 34 currently with 35 premiering tomorrow night). Not sure if anybody else is currently working on it though.

Larryb fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Oct 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Can’t really comment on tonight’s episode as there seemed to be some technical issues with the stream (on my end at least, not sure if anyone else was able to catch it) so for now I’ll just leave you with this:

Edit: In the meantime here’s the preview for 36:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XIgfAHb0adE

And a special dance video they made to promote the movie:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3EYvyCfujkw

Larryb fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Oct 6, 2019