Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

If hell were to exist, my personal version of it would be all of you

posting in another room but I'm behind a 2-way mirror so you can't see me and big beef city keeps checking his hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots
Oh, I couldn't possibly afford a personal hell.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Also I'm at a conference for Content Creators and everyone looks at my conference lanyard and says "Excuse me, are you at the right conference?"

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Oh this is the content creator conference? Sorry I was looking for the influencer meet and greet

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
Hell is other people, OP

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Taking bong rips with Larry King and listening to him get more opinionated. Then we throw in the 3D scooby doo movie and he starts crying but won’t say why. :thunk:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I've always imagined Big Beef City as being bald.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

kazr posted:

Oh this is the content creator conference? Sorry I was looking for the influencer meet and greet

Yea i am most def in the wrong place. Unless I can do some emptyquotes here, been wanting expand my posting portfolio

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

infinite beautiful women calling my dick hosed up and weird

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
*borat voice* my life

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Telephones posted:

*borat voice* my life

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

The ice cream truck never came today

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
In a room with a washing machine running a load that can never, ever be correctly balanced.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
A cellar filled with delicious wines but every time I try to open one my rear end gushes blood

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Former DILF posted:

infinite beautiful women calling my dick hosed up and weird

Nice try at getting Satan to accomodate your fetish.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

It's perpetual dusk on a warm summer evening with a light breeze and I'm outside. I feel nothing, I feel connected to nothing, I feel as though I'm lost in the middle of the sea but I'm just outside my front door.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Sunswipe posted:

Nice try at getting Satan to accomodate your fetish.

cant hurt to try

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

your own
personal
squeezer

someone to crank your hog
sometimes in the bog

reach out and touch me

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Maybe you should reach out and touch your personal Jesus instead.

e: Guess my personal hell is being beaten to the joke.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

feelin your bone when you're all alone
that hard thing in my pockets not my telephone

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Unironic personal hell is constant discomfort that has no end. It would be that weird North Cal universe that Nmae described where when you put on a jacket it's too hot, but when you take it off it's too cold and you're never at peace and you live in turmoil. Made worse if wearing uncomfortable clothes that doesn't fit well and you're constantly tugging and adjusting everything all the time and the fabric is scratchy.

But we're not in Hell and everything is ok, and my clothes fit right and the fabric is soft and smells good *sigh* ok I feel better

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

my dog died im sad posted:

I've always imagined Big Beef City as being bald.

Sorry to disappoint. I get the 'drat dude you got some thick hair' line every other time I get it cut it feels like and I'm pushing near 40 now ( :( )

... Also I put in that two way mirror on purpose to torture others into watching me check it constantly which I totally do.

I don't brush it or wash it ever. I just run my hands through my gross rear end messy hair and pick my nose while looking in it. Knowing you're back there.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Your heaven is my hell :black101:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Print the shirts

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Waiting in a massive line to get into hell and everybody at the checkpoint has to be questioned and it's taking forever

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

every time I would try making GBS threads in a toilet, I would magically end up making GBS threads in my own mouth. Like a one person human centipede style of a cyclical digestive tract

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Congratulations on your new position as a data entry clerk.
Here's your desk in our new open office concept space. Here are your 37 team mates, all clones of Rob Schneider who only make The Office references while speaking in his 'You can DO Eeet' voice.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Basically living in America with kids and fearing for their safety. You know, everyday is Hell.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

*gestures at all that is around me*

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Living somewhere that looks like this

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Baronjutter posted:

Living somewhere that looks like this

that looks fine ebcause at least thjere's water n probably green and relatively mild climate.

i've lived in vegas/henderson briefly and it sucked rear end. too loving hot, everyone just shelters inside AC bubbles, it's ugly and just dying strip malls with a vape shop and nail salon and cul-de-sacs as far as the eye can see. p much a place like this

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Being trapped in a burning coffin
Losing a child to an accident or disease
Slipping on a banana peel, falling into a banana truck, becoming paralyzed and starving to death

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My version of hell is my employer cutting my travel budget. Which is what they just did! :mad:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

My personal hell would be locked in a tiny room with someone eating a 7 course meal with their mouth open while they crumple up and empty water bottle over and over.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
pretty sure for me it would be oklahoma or kansas, Some flat bible belt tornado bait chud hellscape.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Stuck in Wal-Mart forever.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hm. probably something that involves watching the human race destroy itself and the planet for no reason

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mozi posted:

hm. probably something that involves watching the human race destroy itself and the planet for no reason

The prompt was "hell" not "heaven", please pay attention.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Mozi posted:

That's pretty funny imo and really puts the naive idea of neverending growth into the corner where it belongs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

At a party in line for a beer. Everyone I try to talk to does that YouTube personality introduction that's over excited and forced. The longer I listen the louder they get but they never actually say anything. Also the line slowly moves forward but never actually ends.