Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Jen X posted:

Without much prompting — only a single bolt of lightning for power — Humalong cackles! There's a flash of light, and suddenly, SalTheBard and Natural 20 are no more. In their place stands Saltural Bard Twenty, a terrifying but oddly English mix of man and machine!

Oh Jesus what have you done....what have you done?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

We should pay our respects to the dead, the ghosts have much to say and their reanimated corpses, should they ever reanimate, need equal rights and fair treatment.

Who is willing to sign my petition for equal rights for the dead?

K I was worried you were a centrist before but now it seems like you are pro death.

I mean death is part of nature, I'm listening. Is this a legit petition?

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jon Joe posted:

dumb flavor arg: cult of the VINES? NATURE?

SiV????

Mr. Humalong posted:

lol yeah, that's pretty fitting

plus it fits with the meta of siv and ggn always wanting to be masons with each other

##vote siv

##mash sal and nat20

I mean, I see it? We are masons 4 lyfe and all. But sadly, no. I'm still pro-nature, but when I leveled up, I shifted away from environmentalism. Now I'm an animal rights activist.

I'm also offended that GGN was in a cult and did not try to recruit me. I mean apparently it wasn't her cult, but still. Maybe she was recruited the same night she was killed? I'm going to hope that was it. :argh:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

:science:

let's mash poo poo together and see what happens! my next trick: work and work! and then: life and death! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Now that wasn't very nice.
Someone's put my plan on ice.

I gathered my gall,
and targeted Sal.

only to fail,
my face did pale.

I know you will ask,
to preempt your question is my task!

Rhyming a few,
is my job at level two!

All to be precise,
so I hope you find this nice.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

let me check

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msqUsa2I_OA

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tpHILeOSV8

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

A vote I will lay,
forward to end the day!

Sal must die,
we all know why.

He's scum indeed,
So I will do the need-ful.

Social Justice Assassin perhaps,
explains half claim and solus's collapse.

##vote sal

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SalTheBard posted:

What has he done? Did you and nat20 just hybridize?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

spacing in vienna posted:

I mean, I see it? We are masons 4 lyfe and all. But sadly, no. I'm still pro-nature, but when I leveled up, I shifted away from environmentalism. Now I'm an animal rights activist.

I'm also offended that GGN was in a cult and did not try to recruit me. I mean apparently it wasn't her cult, but still. Maybe she was recruited the same night she was killed? I'm going to hope that was it. :argh:

fake

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Toalpaz posted:

I gathered my gall,
and targeted Sal.

Doesn't rhyme. But also you are wrong sorry.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

Doesn't rhyme. But also you are wrong sorry.

A good argument you make,
surely this content you do not fake!

I sarcastically reply,
knowing I may die!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Gawl
Sal(ad)

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
KILL TOOTHPASTE

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Jon Joe posted:

Gawl
Sal(ad)

Gall
Saul

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

i have a word or two about your pronunciations

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

IM THE BARBARIAN OF COURSE IM TOUGH

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Toalpaz posted:

I gathered my gall,
and targeted Sal.

Jon Joe posted:

i have a word or two about your pronunciations

Gall - I can't believe Toalpaz had the gall to investigate me
Sal - Hey uh Cousin Sal, you know...rhymes with pal!

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

##dayvig Solus

HONESTLY AS IRRITATING AS SOLUS WAS TO YOU HE WAS PRETTY OBVIOUSLY TOWN SO REVENGE KILLING HIM loving REEKS TO ME

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

A Sometimes Food posted:

IM THE BARBARIAN OF COURSE IM TOUGH

you're not the barbarian

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

you're not the barbarian

BERSERKER TECHNICALLY, FINE

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Hey uh.

Don't vote out Sal.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

A Sometimes Food posted:

HONESTLY AS IRRITATING AS SOLUS WAS TO YOU HE WAS PRETTY OBVIOUSLY TOWN SO REVENGE KILLING HIM loving REEKS TO ME

My read on Solus was scum. I felt like he was dog piling on me yesterday which is a very scummy tactic. I also clearly said that if I got a vig that I would have it aimed at Solus. I don't want to keep bringing it up, whats done is done. I will end up apologizing to Solus because I got a little over emotional and said some things I regret :-/

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SalTheBard posted:

My read on Solus was scum. I felt like he was dog piling on me yesterday which is a very scummy tactic. I also clearly said that if I got a vig that I would have it aimed at Solus. I don't want to keep bringing it up, whats done is done. I will end up apologizing to Solus because I got a little over emotional and said some things I regret :-/

I'd personally forgive you if you were willing to show support for Equal Rights for the Dead, seems like you're leaning into meta a bit hard, but maybe it is genuine Sal....

:thunk:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

spacing in vienna posted:

K I was worried you were a centrist before but now it seems like you are pro death.

I mean death is part of nature, I'm listening. Is this a legit petition?

It is most certainly legit.

Once the dead are loved, everyone is loved.

Our throw away society only clings to the dead when it benefits them.

Martyrs, emotional support, deep grief, but what about the forgotten dead? What about all the plants and animals? The spent molecular configurations, disassembled and reassembled. They deserve our respect.

Will you show your support?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

I'd personally forgive you if you were willing to show support for Equal Rights for the Dead, seems like you're leaning into meta a bit hard, but maybe it is genuine Sal....

:thunk:

Oh yeah I support equal rights for everyone living or dead. Except for cult members

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

That act yesterday,
brings you no credit anyway.

Know you'd get the vig you did.
To create a proper reason, your fib!

We know our class powers in advance,
with this artifice you yourself created a chance.

To kill a townie with paper thin reason,
I say kill a scum or recruiter, tis the season!

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

WHAT'S DONE IS DONE IS TOWN WENT HARD ON YOU, YOU AVOIDED A CUDDLE LAST MINUTE AND THEN YOU KILLED THEM TODAY

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SalTheBard posted:

Oh yeah I support equal rights for everyone living or dead. Except for cult members

We've destroyed the cult.

Their members or at least prime benefactor has died, and in death, they are pure. So... kill any living cultists so that they may find harmony in death. redemption in death for their transgressions against this great town.

SO who's scum, and who's remaining cult. Let's be done with it yeah? Death is not the end.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

We've destroyed the cult.

Their members or at least prime benefactor has died, and in death, they are pure. So... kill any living cultists so that they may find harmony in death. redemption in death for their transgressions against this great town.

SO who's scum, and who's remaining cult. Let's be done with it yeah? Death is not the end.

UH

THE KILL NOTICE SAYS GGN WAS TOWN TURNED CULT SO NO I THINK THEY WERE JUST A CULTIST NOT THE CULT LEADER

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh god can we just kill someone with a PR. The day's going to be illegible at this rate.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

A Sometimes Food posted:

UH

THE KILL NOTICE SAYS GGN WAS TOWN TURNED CULT SO NO I THINK THEY WERE JUST A CULTIST NOT THE CULT LEADER

Ah, my mistake

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Natural 20 posted:

Oh god can we just kill someone with a PR. The day's going to be illegible at this rate.

My posts are quite readable,
the meanings are quite repeatable.

Compromised you are,
with Sal you've been mashed thus far.

Tell me what mashing means?
Or vote Sal and eat your beans.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Toalpaz posted:

Know you'd get the vig you did.
To create a proper reason, your fib!

Doesn't rhyme :-D

To your point, I did know I got a vig, but I was trying to obfuscate it a bit so that if I did live scum wouldn't NK me. Remember I'm operating with the assumption that Sol was scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

Doesn't rhyme :-D

To your point, I did know I got a vig, but I was trying to obfuscate it a bit so that if I did live scum wouldn't NK me. Remember I'm operating with the assumption that Sol was scum.

Fib and did do rhyme moron,
your town act for me has worn on.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Toalpaz posted:

Fib and did do rhyme moron,
your town act for me has worn on.

Apologies. I don't think they rhyme since they end with different sounds, but I'm willing to concede I'm wrong. I think we are on the same team and would prefer to work with you than against you.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SalTheBard posted:

Apologies. I don't think they rhyme since they end with different sounds, but I'm willing to concede I'm wrong. I think we are on the same team and would prefer to work with you than against you.

Imperfect Rhyme

BUT who cares, how does that verify either of your alignments?

There's a case for Sal, but his reactions yesterday felt genuine if not a bit much.

Still dont' feel great about toal, but I do think they're making some good effort here.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I am suspect of SiV as well for the vine stuff given her D1 flavor of leading a pro plant protest. There is also the idea that we really didn't know what we were voting for. She said it made her level up faster but maybe had something to do with cult abilities. I would lean towards SiV or ASF but my fear of ASF is that he's some sort of cuddle proof and we've wasted another day.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm also super suss on Dancer who keeps vanishing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote SiV