Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I also nailed the egg before the judges! There were too many clues that made it really easy to home in on + the performance itself.

Are we gonna do a new thread for this season or just use this one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Wear the turban, Nick.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

I'm glad this show continues to be loving bizarre as hell

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Vulture's review of this season's costumes https://www.vulture.com/2019/09/the-masked-singer-season-2-costumes.html

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
I'm honestly stumped on most of these.

Drew Barrymore for Ladybug?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Before I forget I want to put down my guess for Thingamajig: Jamaal Wilkes

Reasoning is: won 4 nba titles (the cupcake with a 4), with the Warriors (blue and gold handkerchiefs) and the showtime Lakers (handkerchiefs changed into a purple and yellow feather boa), the latter team was led by...Magic Johnson. He was also a multi-time allstar.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

asecondduck posted:

I'm glad you dug the thread up! This season's off to a great start--Im actually really impressed by (most of) the contents so far.

As usual, I don't really have a ton of guesses, but currently I am 99% sure that Skeleton is Dan Aykroyd. He's been second fiddle his entire career, he's obsessed with crystal skulls, and there were a couple SNL references in his clue package.

I think Aykroyd is too tall. I'm thinking it's Paul Shaffer who famously played second fiddle to Letterman and was also a member of SNL's house band and was regularly in sketches.

Edit: I'm now sure of my answer. I just checked and there were exactly 4261 episodes of Letterman.

ihatepants fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Sep 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Whoops. I actually made a new thread here, but haven’t managed to update it since I’m currently on my honeymoon. Sorry guys. Feel free to fill in there and I’ll get the new roster on there once I get home.