Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Gonna assume that based on the mis-identification of ramen owner, that NEET's analysis is also inaccurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I like how he was apparently too afraid to steal the whole envelope of money, but taking the envelope out, taking some money out of it, and putting it back was somehow easier.

I liked him better when he was some smart, but insane guy in prison. Falling for that girl's weak manipulation to protect his masculinity is kind of disappointing.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

:lol:

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Holy loving poo poo

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Chomp8645 posted:

Gonna assume that based on the mis-identification of ramen owner, that NEET's analysis is also inaccurate.

He should punch him in the face anyways just get back at him, (maybe,) for the other bad thing he possibly did, (not the robbing)

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I wonder if we'll find out what the Kansai guy's beef with murderehs is. Did someone murdeh he's famil???

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Aino Minako posted:

He should punch him in the face anyways just get back at him, (maybe,) for the other bad thing he possibly did, (not the robbing)

No, I like the new leaf Tohru.

Also, his punch was what got Tohru's life potentially back together.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

you know, NEET could do worse than working for a ramen shop, it fits his pre-prison interests at any rate

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

This is all a prediction but:

Tohru's going to call the Kansas guy out but using ambiguous language that leads to a misunderstanding. Something like, "Hey I know you..." Or "I owe from before." Maybe even "Why did you do that?"

Kansai is going to think he's busted, either he'll try to run and emasculate himself in front of the girl or he'll try to pay Tohru back. Next choice will be along the lines of do you join the pickpocket gang?

Foul Ole Ron
Jan 6, 2005

All of you, please don't rush, everyone do the Guybrush!
Fun Shoe
Anyone else up for see what happens if he is given a chance and tries to be a good citzen? For some reason I think it might be pretty funny

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Pretty sure the guy is actually Korean but speaks with a Kansai dialect. Neet recognised his origins from the shifty eyes. It's similar to Canadians in South Park.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Update you coward !!!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Neeeeeet....

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
[in zerg voice] WE REQUIRE MORE NEET PANELS

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
:lol:

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lol

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

This is gonna end up with with Tohru getting punched again and reverting to NEETdom, isn't it?

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

and with that, true love blossoms :love::allears:

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

What a fake friend that Kansai guy is, forgetting about his buddy from gay baby jail so soon.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Oh there was a certain NEET
Who killed his mum and dad
Well, in fact they both
Really killed themselves
But he told the cops he had.

And he lost his room and home,
And his lie was doomed to fail,
And he ended up
Spending forty years
Working in Gay Baby Jail.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Imagine Tohru having his poo poo together enough to run a business. Ha!

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
There doesn't happen to a weird cross universe going on where in Tohru was actually working at the ramen shop in another timeline?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Johnny-on-the-Spot posted:

There doesn't happen to a weird cross universe going on where in Tohru was actually working at the ramen shop in another timeline?

NEET-Man: Into the NEET-verse

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Welp I was wrong.

2 penny bottle imp
Jun 11, 2008

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

People can be two things!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Lol

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
YESSSSSS

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
I'm so sick of working on my own project, I decided to procrastinate and draw fan art like a true NEET!

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

I'm so sick of working on my own project, I decided to procrastinate and draw fan art like a true NEET!

Lmao nice, took me awhile to figure out what the text said

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Very neat.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this is amazing! wow!

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you

AF posted:

Lmao nice, took me awhile to figure out what the text said

Bubble lettering is not my strongest suite I'm just glad people can decipher it.

pnumoman posted:

Very neat.

Very punny!

Mr. Steak posted:

this is amazing! wow!

This comic is amazing, and thank you for your hard work translating.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

This comic is amazing, and thank you for your hard work translating.

:agreed:

So cough up another page already, Steak.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
You left us on a cliffhanger ya bastard!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

:frogon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
how does he know tho