Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

The Bloop posted:

I know it's been said to death but lol @ "come and take it" directed at the United States Government who could literally kill you from over the curvature of the earth if they wanted to

This is the person who spent 4 years safely at the school and then did a protest with a gun at graduation to "protest".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

The Bloop posted:

I know it's been said to death but lol @ "come and take it" directed at the United States Government who could literally kill you from over the curvature of the earth if they wanted to

It’s been working out pretty well for the Taliban

Bombadilillo posted:

This is the person who spent 4 years safely at the school and then did a protest with a gun at graduation to "protest".

She did it to protest a campus policy that banned students from carrying, but nobody else. Her point was that now she’s graduated she’s allowed to carry.

It was a really dumb way of making that point.

She works for InfoWars now

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Bombadilillo posted:

This is a person who also spent 4 years at one of the few schools the government silenced free speech with gunfire, and isn't somehow working that into her angle??

This season of WWE is weird.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Internet Wizard posted:

Possibly the least shocking thing posted in this thread.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

https://twitter.com/HeaddieG/status/1176498704397684736

Edit: oh god there's more

https://twitter.com/planeboy1/status/1176853959060754432
https://twitter.com/dakotahmassie/status/1176668439869444096

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Tesla tattoo I get.

Mother / daughter "sexy" tesla tattoo?

That's some wtf

CleverHans
Apr 25, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Funny, I didn't think Tesla started 30 years ago and was popular with people that spent their days getting blasted by solar rays...

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Zaphod42 posted:

Tesla tattoo I get.

Mother / daughter "sexy" tesla tattoo?

That's some wtf

The available models of Teslas are (intentionally) S, 3, X, and Y because Elon Musk.

Internet Wizard posted:

This was the whole point of her grift. She's riding the Chud Train.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Those are weird starts to panthers, but I'm sure they'll get there with another session or two.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

“Branded for life” indeed

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

whypick1 posted:

And it's specifically from this picture:

I feel like where it is it would be kind of easy to take? Sneak up and snip the strap and you're off.

Though that would mean standing down wind of her :nexus:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Can someone elaborate on this? Was she open carrying with a big stain on the back of her dress?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

LadyPictureShow posted:

Can someone elaborate on this? Was she open carrying with a big stain on the back of her dress?

I think they're just trolling her because she's gun girl.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

LadyPictureShow posted:

She poops herself.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Chichevache posted:

She poops herself.

Yeah I think its a case of pooping herself to stick it to the gun-grabbing libs.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LadyPictureShow posted:

She was one of the chuds that wore diapers to protest safe spaces like 100 years ago.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Also she poo poo her pants at a campus party

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

The party was before her dumb photo shoot, it’s just nobody cared until she made a spectacle of herself

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Gun girl poops in her pants.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.
Tesla question: is the whole company a dumpster fire or just Elon? I know he's a shitbag but I forget if the company was as well or like, it was just because of how he handled things.. didn't they try to oust him at one point?

Not to derail, but the answers to these questions are most likely Schaden--- gently caress, forgot what thread I was in.

Uh.. well, anyone care to answer my questions anyway? I'll go find some lovely tattoos.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

All but one of the people I know who are at or ex-Tesla are fine, and they mostly hate the one jerk. I think Elon is the top 100 problems for that company.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.
The logo is one thing, can probably be covered up by someone with a bit of talent. But this?

https://twitter.com/happyowski/status/658005345382612992

Oh good..

Knee has a new favorite as of 00:27 on Sep 27, 2019

Merton Blask
Jun 30, 2008

So it's true! Mysterio is
gay for sex... with me?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Are their people who are rabid enough Tesla fans to get a tattoo that ARENT musk fans though?

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Knee posted:

The logo is one thing, can probably be covered up by someone with a bit of talent. But this?

https://twitter.com/happyowski/status/658005345382612992

The saddest thing about this is that Elon didn't even like the tweet. Isn't he constantly on Twitter lol

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Knee posted:

Tesla question: is the whole company a dumpster fire or just Elon? I know he's a shitbag but I forget if the company was as well or like, it was just because of how he handled things.. didn't they try to oust him at one point?

It's a dumpster fire entirely because of him, he's defined how everything works there. I think he was ousted as a chairman because of the dumb things he tweeted about taking the company private, but he's still CEO.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Knee posted:

Not to derail, but the answers to these questions are most likely Schaden--- gently caress, forgot what thread I was in.

Uh.. well, anyone care to answer my questions anyway? I'll go find some lovely tattoos.
Ol Musky is such a cult of personality that the company is a dumpster fire. It's *possible* that if he was ousted it could turn itself around, but I really don't think it will.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I have a soft spot for any tattoo that uses an existing body feature.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

One tattoo a week. Those Flowers look like they have prolapsed colons in the middle

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

CeramicPig posted:

One tattoo a week. Those Flowers look like they have prolapsed colons in the middle

Everything about this is infuriatingly stupid.

gently caress their stupid rear end in a top hat flower tattoos, gently caress their stupid idea to get inked every week, and gently caress that idiot hashtag

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Not enough Gritty

Also,
https://www.instagram.com/p/B27smPxFd5s/?igshid=xv0cq24tv53w

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Huh.

At least it's not upside down?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Someone should get these tattoos but "My name is Gritty"

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

HungryMedusa posted:

The saddest thing about this is that Elon didn't even like the tweet. Isn't he constantly on Twitter lol

Of course he didn't like it, that's blatantly Jason Donovan.

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Aaron Carter got a new face tattoo of Rihanna as Medusa

Spitting image!

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Is there like a universal law that no face tattoo can ever be well executed or what

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Is there like a universal law that no face tattoo can ever be well executed or what

Considering every face tattoo ever means you can't get a normal job anymore I'm guessing there's two kinds of people, ones who just don't have practice tattooing on faces, and scratchers.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

cinni posted:

Aaron Carter got a new face tattoo of Rihanna as Medusa

Spitting image!

This guy seriously needs all his guns taken away, stat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

wait, that's the Crazy Little Party Girl kid?