Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

dreamed that the new crusader kings 2 dlc added an "ultimate ending" and people were pissed off, so I played through it and it ends with your ruler absconding after declaring that the "throne of true majesty", which I think was meant to be like a Gnostic oneness with god kind of thing which all Kings are secretly trying to achieve, can only be achieved by becoming a forum moderator

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

In Training posted:

I dreamt that I had a Level 17 Hardcore Warlock and died to a swarm of aggressive hogs, and I've never played a minute of WoW Classic.

Wormskull posted:

Good poo poo...

:smithcloud:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/488316063

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I think because I was reading this thread and laughing at bowie bicyclops I had a dream that a bunch of imps came over to my house for a surprise party. There were no "real" imps there I don't think but I knew they were IZ posters.

There was a tiny woman in French period dress called "Amorous Bertildou" who, when she got annoyed, turned her face into a Birdo beakhole and honked really loudly to blast people away.

There was another guy called something like "Barry the Shed Predator" whose name made me laugh so much I woke up and knew I had to write it down so I could tell everyone how funny it was. Unfortunately I woke up in a wizard's study like a Telvanni Tower and was trying to write the name down with a fountain pen so I don't believe this actually happened, also because there was nothing funny about the name.

I was getting stressed out because all these imps in elaborate French period dress were running around creating a scene and i had to go to bed, then I turned around and realised to my horror that a fyad had got hold of my switch and was going through my game collection and roasting it. I was trying to explain that some of the normie games like Just Dance and Mario Teaches Pachinko were my girlfriend's, but the fyad brought up playtime by user and showed that I had 10,00/40 points or achievements or something in Mario Teaches Pachinko (the number was also really funny to me despite the horror).

I knew he must have hacked me but everyone was laughing at me and i tried to stumble away going "No! No!" and then I felt a tug on my arm, and I realised it was Amorous Bertildou using her Birdo face to suck me back towards the jeering mob, and it was my girlfriend shaking me awake because I was screaming in my sleep. that happens most nights so its nothing unusual but I like to think she was pulling me out of the Imp Lodge

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Oct 1, 2019

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I think because I was reading this thread and laughing at bowie bicyclops I had a dream that a bunch of imps came over to my house for a surprise party. There were no "real" imps there I don't think but I knew they were IZ posters.

There was a tiny woman in French period dress called "Amorous Bertildou" who, when she got annoyed, turned her face into a Birdo beakhole and honked really loudly to blast people away.

There was another guy called something like "Barry the Shed Predator" whose name made me laugh so much I woke up and knew I had to write it down so I could tell everyone how funny it was. Unfortunately I woke up in a wizard's study like a Telvanni Tower and was trying to write the name down with a fountain pen so I don't believe this actually happened, also because there was nothing funny about the name.

I was getting stressed out because all these imps in elaborate French period dress were running around creating a scene and i had to go to bed, then I turned around and realised to my horror that a fyad had got hold of my switch and was going through my game collection and roasting it. I was trying to explain that some of the normie games like Just Dance and Mario Teaches Pachinko were my girlfriend's, but the fyad brought up playtime by user and showed that I had 10,00/40 points or achievements or something in Mario Teaches Pachinko (the number was also really funny to me despite the horror).

I knew he must have hacked me but everyone was laughing at me and i tried to stumble away going "No! No!" and then I felt a tug on my arm, and I realised it was Amorous Bertildou using her Birdo face to suck me back towards the jeering mob, and it was my girlfriend shaking me awake because I was screaming in my sleep. that happens most nights so its nothing unusual but I like to think she was pulling me out of the Imp Lodge

lmfao oh my god

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

i ended up having a really vivid dream about a game that i thought was real to the point where i had to look it up after i woke up

anyway in this dream there was a game that was kind of like star ocean, set on a space colony or something, but with bravely default's art style and zone of the enders' soundtrack. this game became super popular overnight and everyone i knew was talking about it, so i picked up a copy to try it out and i started in a level where i had to fight one of four "eternals" and which one i chose influenced the plot somehow. i tried to look up character art for the game and it downloaded in some weird format like ".idol" or something. tried to look up a walkthrough but all i could find was someone writing an ace attorney crossover fanfic or something with the characters in this game

then i woke up and looked up the game to find that it doesn't exist and the title was just some gibberish in greek

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the horrifying laugh of bicyclops can be heard in the distance the moment you finish reading this post

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I dreamed that Kojima made Metal Gear Solid 6 but blew the entire budget on getting Angelina Jolie to mocap for it and she really phoned it in.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I watched the terrible monday night football game and had a dream about the new Madden game. For this season, EA went with a puzzle game where the field was divided into squares and you earned yards by running over the squares. The defense could cancel your squares out by also running over them. I woke up before I could finish a game, so I have no idea how it kept score.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao at Amorous Bertildou and Barry the Shed Predator

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sub-Actuality posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sub-Actuality posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Amorous Bertildou is a MGSV soldier

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao but also i fear sleep

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

In Training posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Bolverkur posted:

lmfao but also i fear sleep

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I had a dream that I was working at home depot, and a huge buff dude asked me where something was. I was still new? so I started looking up at the aisles looking for the section, and he goes "okay rear end in a top hat you don't know anything!"

I got pissed and pushed him over as hard as I could, and he was easily twice my size so I realized how stupid that was immediately and tried to run away. Turns out I was wearing OoT Hover Boots so I was just sliding around pathetically with no traction and couldn't gain any speed, the last thing I felt was a mammoth chad handd grab the entire back of my head and I woke up covered in fear sweat

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

extremebuff posted:

I had a dream that I was working at home depot, and a huge buff dude asked me where something was. I was still new? so I started looking up at the aisles looking for the section, and he goes "okay rear end in a top hat you don't know anything!"

I got pissed and pushed him over as hard as I could, and he was easily twice my size so I realized how stupid that was immediately and tried to run away. Turns out I was wearing OoT Hover Boots so I was just sliding around pathetically with no traction and couldn't gain any speed, the last thing I felt was a mammoth chad handd grab the entire back of my head and I woke up covered in fear sweat

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
psychically haunted by his more attractive, more successful, World Series winning black Jungian shadow.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

Lol. Thank you

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

extremebuff posted:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

extremebuff posted:

Arrhythmia posted:

psychically haunted by his more attractive, more successful, World Series winning black Jungian shadow.

lmfao. dream thread back in business :cheers:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

extremebuff posted:

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Had a weird rear end dream I was watching glass blowing videos on youtube or something even though I have never seen a glass blowing video on youtube, so I cannot speak to how accurate this dream video was. anyway, after awhile the camera panned up to show some demon looking guy was doing the glass blowing and he addressed me directly and i remember laughing like wtf? then he used the glass blower rod and glass to attack me with a fire ball or some poo poo and we entered a jrpg style turn based battle lol. that wasn't the whole dream but its all i can remember

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh I just remembered I had a dream the other night where I was playing GTAV and the mission giver was Paul Rudd dressed in the Tayne outfit. And then a car ran into both of us during the cutscene but he kept giving me instructions

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Had a weird rear end dream I was watching glass blowing videos on youtube or something even though I have never seen a glass blowing video on youtube, so I cannot speak to how accurate this dream video was. anyway, after awhile the camera panned up to show some demon looking guy was doing the glass blowing and he addressed me directly and i remember laughing like wtf? then he used the glass blower rod and glass to attack me with a fire ball or some poo poo and we entered a jrpg style turn based battle lol. that wasn't the whole dream but its all i can remember

Lol that owns

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Oh I just remembered I had a dream the other night where I was playing GTAV and the mission giver was Paul Rudd dressed in the Tayne outfit. And then a car ran into both of us during the cutscene but he kept giving me instructions

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao