Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

Xaris posted:

expensive poo poo like fancy salads n acai bowls n hamburgers just doesn't really make sense

The decision-makers at Costco correctly realized that there is a growing number of people out there who are looking for vegan al pastor salads. But those people are NOT in line at the Costco food court.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

My Costco doesnt have Bitchin Sauce, but it does have this stuff:

https://hopefoods.com/products/roasted-garlic-cashew-almond-dip

They had samples yesterday on warm naan and it won me over in one bite. Stupid good, hummus-ish. Its like the much better sequel to hummus.

Also got a Sherpa on advice of the thread. The cats (and me) heartily approve. I got the queen and its huge, but now Im wondering if I should have spent the extra $5 on the king. More Sherpa cant be a bad thing.

That's basically the same thing as Bitchin' Sauce but with the addition of cashews so I can imagine it would be just as tasty.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Argyle posted:

The decision-makers at Costco correctly realized that there is a growing number of people out there who are looking for vegan al pastor salads. But those people are NOT in line at the Costco food court.

My wife actually asked if we could stop at the food court when they had it. Now that they stopped carrying it she doesn't.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

schreibs posted:

My wife actually asked if we could stop at the food court when they had it. Now that they stopped carrying it she doesn't.

:sever:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

It was a good salad and I was surprised that it was vegan, but it was a dick move to get rid of the Polish.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

FogHelmut posted:

It was a good salad and I was surprised that it was vegan, but it was a dick move to get rid of the Polish.

There is nothing worth adding if it means losing the Polish

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

Also got a Sherpa on advice of the thread. The cats (and me) heartily approve. I got the queen and it’s huge, but now I’m wondering if I should have spent the extra $5 on the king. More Sherpa can’t be a bad thing.

It's so big that you can barely get it in the washer.

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.
What do you put Bitchin' sauce on? (Yes, I know, 'everything') But really, is it a dip, a sandwich spread, or what?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

EVG posted:

What do you put Bitchin' sauce on? (Yes, I know, 'everything') But really, is it a dip, a sandwich spread, or what?

Both. It's good with the mini naan, it's good on sandwiches, it's good with pita chips, it's good with tortilla chips, it's good with veggie platters.

Good with everything except maybe ice cream

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Couldn't you just freeze the bitchin' sauce and eat it like ice cream?

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:
The spinach artichoke dip is so loving good I almost can't stand to have it around but I also need ur injected directly into my veins

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

AKZ posted:

I would reccomend a playful little cocktail called the Taima Special. Take a handful of glass, toss it in your mouth, and chew.

i can eat glass, it does not hurt me

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Their blue crab dip is good too, but that gets to be an expensive habit.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Jingleheimer posted:

Couldn't you just freeze the bitchin' sauce and eat it like ice cream?

you are dabbling in forbidden arts

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

EVG posted:

A better question is what Haven't I put bithcin sauce on. The answer; desserts/deserts.

I've put some in tacos, sandwiches, dip, burritos, pizza, eggs, pretty much anything that'll taste good with chipotle. I also just put massive amounts of hot sauce or straight up chipotle on poo poo regardless of if I have any B. Sauce. Yes, my guts are always hosed up and yes, i'm always shittin my brains out.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT
I hear some of you are missing your onion corkscrews? Still going strong here.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
I don't think anything else I've ever ingested in my life made me fart as much as that al pastor salad.

It was good though.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

jeeves posted:

I don't think anything else I've ever ingested in my life made me fart as much as that al pastor salad.

It was good though.

the farts or the salad?

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the farts or the salad?

Yes.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

like starting a chainsaw

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

So my store didn't have any Bitchin' Sauce that I could find, but they did have samples of jalapeno artichoke dip which was an instant buy. So freaking good.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Enos Cabell posted:

So my store didn't have any Bitchin' Sauce that I could find, but they did have samples of jalapeno artichoke dip which was an instant buy. So freaking good.
I remember buying that once; it was a massive mistake finishing that by myself (not in one sitting but still).

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

god bles

don't lie to me to costco :(

almost bought that jalapeno artichoke dip too, will give in to it next time

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Enos Cabell posted:

Bitchin' Sauce in the Church is limited to like 15 stores in Southern CA and the southwest. A handful of other stores have it too. Raley's and Bel Air also have it in the premium deli section and a bunch of 'natural food' stores have it in my area as well, with even more selection.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

jeeves posted:

It was good though.

Agreed! Delicious, but the fake meat made me fart.

I wish they still had it in MA, they had it, it was gone, came back, gone again...

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
We keep talking about Bitchin Sauce, but I keep forgetting it's mostly a Southern California thing. :shrug: I don't know how far they distribute, but you can find smaller jugs of it at Vons. Also, kinda related, but not really related, Second Chance Brewery(one of the craft breweries selling 24pks at Costco now) sells Chips n Bithcin Sauce at their tasting room !

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Bitchin' sauce is no naanwich though.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Bitch sauce has been in every Arizona Costco I've seen

Bitch lasagna

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
We have Bitchin Sauce in Denver.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

StormDrain posted:

We have Bitchin Sauce in Denver.

I'll investigate at the Gypsum store, most likely this weekend.

Strangely enough one liquor store near me and the whole foods both show up as locations that it is sold at.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Guess they distribute out there then. Good luck finding it! I put that poo poo on everything!

*slaps handful on wife's rear end*

ooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Guess they distribute out there then. Good luck finding it! I put that poo poo on everything!

*slaps handful on wife's rear end*

ooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

do not put bitchin' sauce on your wife. it's disrespectful.

put lovin' and supportin' sauce on your wife.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

canyoneer posted:

do not put bitchin' sauce on your wife. it's disrespectful.

put lovin' and supportin' sauce on your wife.

:hmmyes:

You're right.

*slaps handful of Bitchin sauce on my hog*

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

:hmmyes:

You're right.

*slaps handful of Bitchin sauce on my hog*

We just said not to put it on your wife.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

it's very weird that the two Costco items goons go nuts over are a hippy vegan dip and a blanket. thank god for hot dog combos

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Crusty Nutsack posted:

it's very weird that the two Costco items goons go nuts over are a hippy vegan dip and a blanket. thank god for hot dog combos

Honestly the dip is probably awful for the environment since it's almonds which take a ton of water to grow.

And the blankets are all microplastics.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

We dont have Bitchin Sauce in Austin but we do have it in the Whole Foods across the street. Time to summon the clergy to rectify!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Costco sells products made with prison labor too, so that's sort of a bummer.
The investors voted in a bunch of changes to their prison labor policy though, which is a good start.

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

For Seattle goons, I think Bitchin sauce is at Met Market but I rarely go, so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Grand Fromage posted:

We just said not to put it on your wife.

gently caress!

:smithcloud:

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I mean what else should we be crazy for? I'm crazy for dem cheap booze !