Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

There's the lazerbot we know and love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
It’s been a little over seven years. Celebrate by posting your favorite classic panels. Let’s remember the good times

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

"When I was getting trolled, he was the only one there for me. And when I was acting gay, I actually BECAME gay... with Daffy."

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

This panel remains my bedrock. He's not even particularly upset or disappointed in her, but just wanted to make sure she fully consented to tag-teaming Donkey Kong the previous night.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

the one where the bullet is in slo mo and comes out the forehead then kills someone else

coyote being smuggo puppet master

a lot of the bugs ones

the 15 month battles had good poo poo too

too many, im so glad i read this thing its truly something.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Silver's Mission is probably the peak for me. It introduces Underbite Troll and it even has some hilarious teen drama.

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.org/ch6/pg7.html

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
The moment Rob is revealed to be the Dragonborn caused me to IRL slam a fist down on my desk and scream “YES!!” like Gimli, son of Gloin on a coke bender

Not too many comics ever manage to get me in that zone!

Honorable mention goes to that goon who made a pitch-perfect parody of TGT, which has a ninja turtle say “do she suck dick?”

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
Random weird thing that made me think of this thread:

For some reason Sanrio (company that owns Hello Kitty) and Sega teamed up and released some plush toys that are mashups of Sanrio and Sonic the Hedgehog characters. One of them is a mashup of Sonic and Hello Kitty, that is, a mashup of two TGT characters.

Also, the mashup of Tails and Chococat kind of looks like it could be Tails in blackface which is something I could imagine Lazerbot doing...

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

God I miss this dumb comic so much

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I'm pissed right now. I saw new posts and thought Lazy B had come back to TGT and goddammit.

Guess I need to go have sex with my girlfriend.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Looking for new lazerbot content in 2019? There's no new TGT, instead there's... this:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I don't like it.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

There's a really great stretch of the comic from like Chapters 1 to... 14, I think?
Once the endless battle between Coyote and his OC villain in the red zone started, it just killed all the momentum and comedy. Oh, and cut the garbage "Amy got raped by Eggman" reveal.

The less said about the filler troll comics and the TGT "Polished" edition, the better. It's as if Tommy Wiseau decided to refilm The Room as a 5-season television series.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

The Looney Toons flashback is probably the best part of the whole thing imo.

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

Tails gets trolled will return...

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.org/ch23/

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

omfg

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Oh thank God there will be a conclusion... part 3

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Is that fanart or has Lazerbot returned to finish his magnum opus?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That's some legit art either way

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Woah, hell yeah! It looks like he realized TGT Polished was a bad idea and decided to continue the original continuity.

Really great artwork, he's improved.

EDIT: Ah, looks like he's outsourcing art for the comeback:

tailsgetstrolled.com posted:

Chapter 23
Writer - Lazerbot
Artist - Larry
Artist, Linework, Coloring - cpt.jingo
Linework - bloodghostie
Coloring - ToyboxCreature
Manager - Me

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Nov 4, 2019

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The conclusion of that stupid fight thank god

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

multijoe posted:

Is that fanart or has Lazerbot returned to finish his magnum opus?

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.org/#credits

quote:

Chapter 23
Writer - Lazerbot
Artist - Larry
Artist, Linework, Coloring - cpt.jingo
Linework - bloodghostie
Coloring - ToyboxCreature

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

I'm okay with this.

I hope they hire the banned goon who did the pitch-perfect "What if Tails DIDN'T Get Trolled?" comic

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

Literally Kermit posted:

I'm okay with this.

I hope they hire the banned goon who did the pitch-perfect "What if Tails DIDN'T Get Trolled?" comic

Was that the Doctor Who one because that was loving magical and I still think about it and laugh every once in a while.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Literally Kermit posted:

I'm okay with this.

God yes, The Crow Butthead was magical.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
I am very confused by this, and don’t know why I kept this thread bookmarked.

Has he given any slight indication of a timeline?

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Time to :chillpill:

I wonder what kind of lunacy we'll get

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

Holy loving poo poo! It's been more than two years! God bless you, Lazerbot, you crazy bastard.

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
I never stopped believing.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much, he's been teasing us for years, it's basically the Chinese Democracy or Duke Nukem Forever of webcomics

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Nov 5, 2019

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Well page 1 of Chapter 23 just got posted, so...

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much, he's been teasing us for years, it's basically the Chinese Democracy or Duke Nukem Forever or webcomics
Both of which eventually got released (but were completely underwhelming).

Are these getting posted somewhere besides tailsgetstrolled.org? I don't see anything on the deviantart pages.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I need a recap so bad

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
the day has actually arrived, my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
This should be interesting, more competently rendered art but the lettering is still the same quality as ever