Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/little_paisano/status/1179070509390159872?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ixo
Sep 8, 2004

m'bloaty

Fun Shoe

B̬̗̺ͯ̿͆̎ͬ͊ͯIͫ̅̿͑T̺̻̟̯͎̿̑͌̓ͥ̀C͍̹̪̟͕̯H̼̣̞͗͛̐ͨ̊ͣͅI̝̞̪̪͍̎ͣͩ̒̚ͅN̫̘̈ͪͬ͆̊ ̟̎̓!̝͆̐͗̏́ͤ̚ ͉̘̯̀!̭̙̘͚͇̍́͒̂ ̹̐̋́ͥ͆͐!͉̜̼̯̝͙͈

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Did you know that actual rich people dont drink champagne at celebrations they drink 6 hour old IPA beer

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT
Let's not start this again. Drink whatever you enjoy to forget your lovely life.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

ixo posted:

B̬̗̺ͯ̿͆̎ͬ͊ͯIͫ̅̿͑T̺̻̟̯͎̿̑͌̓ͥ̀C͍̹̪̟͕̯H̼̣̞͗͛̐ͨ̊ͣͅI̝̞̪̪͍̎ͣͩ̒̚ͅN̫̘̈ͪͬ͆̊ ̟̎̓!̝͆̐͗̏́ͤ̚ ͉̘̯̀!̭̙̘͚͇̍́͒̂ ̹̐̋́ͥ͆͐!͉̜̼̯̝͙͈
This is like when that guy stuck that hotdog in that chicken bake

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

ixo posted:

Is there someone just off camera horrified or just me?

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

This is like when that guy stuck that hotdog in that chicken bake

WHAT

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
So, this is what it feels like to watch a snuff film

Coffee_Break
Apr 30, 2008
Our area got our first Costco 3 years ago, we immediately signed up even though it's a good 40 minutes from here.

Today was a special day. Got my 3rd year renewal in the mail today, the same day my "Kirkland Stretch-tite plastic food wrap" 750 sq. ft. gave us our last foot of wrap. But wait! It came in a two pack that I bought on our first visit 3 years ago. Our house of 5 is generous in our use of plastic wrap. Found the 2nd box in the garage under the Costco ziplocs, paper plates, and napkins buried on the shelf with 3 years of dust on the outer wrap.

PBUC for near endless plastic wrap to keep all our leftovers covered. For years to come. :tipshat:

And the dog, plus refill.

Edit: totally on board with the Bitchin Waffle! :D

Coffee_Break fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Oct 3, 2019

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I came home with a shiny two pack of Reynolds wrap after I ran out. Unpack one of them and put it in the drawer, throw the other in the Costco storage next to the two pack I bought last time knowing the end was coming soon from the same roll.

It's like Reynolds Wrappers Delight at my place.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Costco thread is for the bold

Coffee_Break
Apr 30, 2008

StormDrain posted:

I came home with a shiny two pack of Reynolds wrap after I ran out. Unpack one of them and put it in the drawer, throw the other in the Costco storage next to the two pack I bought last time knowing the end was coming soon from the same roll.

How did you know I had extra foil too? (found it on the 'Costco back up shelf' in the garage next to the plastic wrap)

We are blessed by multi packs!

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

ixo posted:

Fantastic

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Costco thread is for the bold

I wish I had the inspiration to have the idea and bravery to execute on it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I thought that you were all kind of ridiculous about the Sherpa blanket, until I went and I bought the Sherpa blanket and it's incredible

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Pick posted:

I thought that you were all kind of ridiculous about the Sherpa blanket, until I went and I bought the Sherpa blanket and it's incredible

repentance is the first step on the road to redemption

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

StormDrain posted:

I do this with hair conditioner. Except it stays almost empty for like two months, so I'll buy replacements like 2-3 times.

I'm not allowed to buy conditioner anymore.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

Pick posted:

I'm wondering if it will turn to poo poo once I wash it.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Moey posted:

that's my concern.

I had a hoodie lined with the same sherpa material and it was pure bliss. But once I washed it, it just was never the same again.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I don't think any blanket's ever gonna be as nice after a few washes as when you first buy it, but I've had a couple of the Sherpa blankets for over a year, now, and they're still pretty nice. The big problem is the lining separating from the top.

Also, I still prefer the plush blankets without lining.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Moey posted:

No, but take it to a laundry Matt. I just did with mine since it’s too big for a home dryer. Installing it on my bed tonight, so excited.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

Actually I was just poking around the Costco website, and it's a men's version, but:

https://www.costco.com/Buffalo-Men%27s-Sherpa-Lined-Hooded-Sweatshirt.product.100481049.html

They also have a sherpa blanket 2 pack for $25 right now:

https://www.costco.com/Life-Comfort-Ultimate-Sherpa-Throw%2c-2-pack.product.100495939.html

A little late but thank you!!! I will be ordering one later today :) You are a life saver!

DiggityDoink posted:

Bitchin' Sauce in the Church is limited to like 15 stores in Southern CA and the southwest. A handful of other stores have it too. Raley's and Bel Air also have it in the premium deli section and a bunch of 'natural food' stores have it in my area as well, with even more selection.

We have it here in WA that I have seen at my local Costco... seems popular too.

Disco Salmon fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Oct 3, 2019

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
How did you know my name was Matt

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Moey posted:

It does eventually get kinda pilly and loose a bit of it's soft fluffiness on the fleece-side. the microfiber side usually stays good.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

JK Fresco posted:

How did you know my name was Matt

Same reason that you know that an Igor is named Igor

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

Moey posted:

Considering the package says to wash it before use, it should hold up fine.

I got one and washed it, but the local temp hit 80 the past couple of days, so my wife hasn’t had a reason to use it yet. But it survived a delicate wash and tumble dry low just fine (per directions).

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
When they restock, the oldest Sherpa becomes the dog's Sherpa, the second oldest Sherpa becomes the downstairs couch Sherpa and the new Sherpa becomes the upstairs couch Sherpa.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Gotta look back like 100 or so pages. But that's pretty much exactly what it sounds like.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
Went to Costco last night, they would not let us order at the checkouts anymore as they are putting in new kiosks to order food at. Apparently this will make food ordering faster and less congested. I miss ordering food while checking out and smugly walking past the entire line to the pick up window.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

Flaggy posted:

Went to Costco last night, they would not let us order at the checkouts anymore as they are putting in new kiosks to order food at. Apparently this will make food ordering faster and less congested. I miss ordering food while checking out and smugly walking past the entire line to the pick up window.

Really? We have the kiosks (which are pretty efficient) but I'm pretty sure I've seen a few people still order from the checkout.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I went to an adjacent Costco that had the kiosk, the wait was longer than actually getting in the real line. My main Costco does not have them yet, not sure if they work in the outdoor food court.

Also I went last night, I haven't been paying attention because I always get a hot dog, but they no longer have the chili or the al pastor salad.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
The food court kiosks are pretty much only faster if the food court is fully staffed. And at my Costco it seems like the food court is often quite understaffed.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
The employees at our food court are god drat superheros. They always keep the lines moving quickly and the only time I've ever had to wait was when they had some new person there who didn't know what they were doing.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
My Sherpa power ranking:

LL Bean >> Eddie Bauer >>> Costco

Costco is still good I just prefer the others. They do cost more however.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

priznat posted:

My Sherpa power ranking:

LL Bean >> Eddie Bauer >>> Costco

Costco is still good I just prefer the others. They do cost more however.

Ll bean died for me the day they abandoned the creed of Forever.

Costco remains blessed.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
The tires I bought on sale last week went on bigger sale this week. I sent a price adjustment request today via their website so please pray for a blessed outcome brethren.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Jingleheimer posted:

The food court kiosks are pretty much only faster if the food court is fully staffed. And at my Costco it seems like the food court is often quite understaffed.

The lovely thing is that at mine they won't even start on your order until you wait in line to hand the receipt over to the one person doing the kiosk orders. They should have those things ready to go by the time you get there, not make you wait in line in order to then wait for it. There is 0 benefit to the kiosk vs waiting in the normal line, since the normal line is faster.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
I dispense wisdom by the gallon.
The kiosks are fine at my church but I wish they had a “to-go” button. Every time I order a slice they hand it to me and I have to ask them to foil it.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

binge crotching posted:

The lovely thing is that at mine they won't even start on your order until you wait in line to hand the receipt over to the one person doing the kiosk orders. They should have those things ready to go by the time you get there, not make you wait in line in order to then wait for it. There is 0 benefit to the kiosk vs waiting in the normal line, since the normal line is faster.

Oh weird, at ours it prints for them and they just fill orders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Disco Salmon posted:

A little late but thank you!!! I will be ordering one later today :) You are a life saver!

We have it here in WA that I have seen at my local Costco... seems popular too.

You're welcome! Report back!

And which Costco for Bitchin Sauce? I've looked at Shoreline, Sodo, and Issaquah and haven't seen it (yes I know that WA is more than just Seattle!)