Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

WTF, These guys give away new games literally every week. HOnestly you should get on this ASAP if you havent already because theres already been loads of free games that youve missed. Just copped Metro 2033 Redux and Everything. Didn't pay a dime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I have a bunch of poo poo from there piling up yeah. Did u get The End Is Nigh a couple weeks ago? One of my favorite games that nobody ever talked about

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thinking of quitting my job now that gaming is free

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
Enjoy having your personal info and later organs harvested by tencent.
Even worse, you'll have to use their crappy launcher.
(I have so many games in my backlog I don't need new games, free or not)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soul Reaver posted:

ok i'll admit it. this guy is too badass for me to even dare flaming him

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

trying to jack off posted:

ok i'll admit it. this guy is too badass for me to even dare flaming him

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Soul Reaver posted:

Lmfao

yeahright!
Nov 20, 2006

I don't care I like you

Soul Reaver posted:

go back to r/borderlands

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Soul Reaver posted:

Soul Reaver posted:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Soul Reaver posted:

play them then

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
youve played so many 90s western rpgs or whatever that youve unconsciously started writing your posts in a way that would fit into an rpg dialogue box. but theres a whole backlog of games out there with wider text boxes and voice acting

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

I.N.R.I posted:

youve played so many 90s western rpgs or whatever that youve unconsciously started writing your posts in a way that would fit into an rpg dialogue box.

Oop

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Yeah it's great having extra licenses for games that I've gotten for free over other platforms in the last 3 years

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

youve played so many 90s western rpgs or whatever that youve unconsciously started writing your posts in a way that would fit into an rpg dialogue box. but theres a whole backlog of games out there with wider text boxes and voice acting

Lol

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

je1 healthcare posted:

Yeah it's great having extra licenses for games that I've gotten for free over other platforms in the last 3 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8EMndSFFMk

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

I.N.R.I posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

lmao

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

je1 healthcare posted:

How da fuq are you getting so much free games. :confused: I thought the Epic Games Store is the first company generous (or rich!) enough to give them shits away for free. :frogon:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soul Reaver posted:

yeahright! posted:

go back to r/borderlands

je1 healthcare posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

Cuck like posting detected! By the early 90s vga was standard and could easily accomodate reams of tedious fantasy writing. By the mid to late 90s christ avellone himself was penning 10000 word references to the nights who say ni and Tom cruises Scientology beliefs in buttery smooth svga. Meanwhomst an alleged "good" jrpgs like final fantasy 7 struggled to say This Guy Are Sick. Once again based Phil spector of xbox DABS on the soyny fans

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

How da fuq are you getting so much free games. :confused: I thought the Epic Games Store is the first company generous (or rich!) enough to give them shits away for free. :frogon:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3760415

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3760415&userid=148161

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious loyall X posted:

Cuck like posting detected! By the early 90s vga was standard and could easily accomodate reams of tedious fantasy writing. By the mid to late 90s christ avellone himself was penning 10000 word references to the nights who say ni and Tom cruises Scientology beliefs in buttery smooth svga. Meanwhomst an alleged "good" jrpgs like final fantasy 7 struggled to say This Guy Are Sick. Once again based Phil spector of xbox DABS on the soyny fans

yeahright!
Nov 20, 2006

I don't care I like you

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

a big smeh overall

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Just downloaded Minit, a game that a bunch of suckers paid money for.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Think I'll treat my self to a nice beer with the money I saved. Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

honestly its crazy to me that people still even pay money for a game in this day and age

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

trying to jack off posted:

honestly its crazy to me that people still even pay money for a game in this day and age

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Most times you’re paying to be part of the wave of people all playing together.

The patient gamer cares not about FOMO.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

standing to the side and just smh at all the morons paying full price for a game to talk about it with their friends

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Just downloaded Minit, a game that a bunch of suckers paid money for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Been getting poo poo loads of games free on the Epic Games Store. Not.